Dry hang time

Wayne1967

Evening. Do some of you put smaller buds to curing before the stem actually is snapable, still bends? Mine are very dry to the touch but even the smallest stems still just bend

7 days with humidity at 50-55%. I have jarred when they bent and did not snap. You have to really pay close attention and open the jars mor often. I have had a mildew problem doing it this way and lost a quarter pound. It is best to let them snap

Morning. Gonna have to keep a closer eye next time. My smallest stems never did snap but when I tried one about 1/8" it did. Everything is jarred and burping but my buds are almost but not quite brittle. I have some 62 humidity packs on the way to hopefully bring it back. Question, will this dryness degrade it?

depends on temp and humidity, I just did 4 day hang before going into jars. Average temp 74 degrees, average humidity 50%. I use small hygrometers in jars to monitor humidity. If humidity is to high I will leave jar open for a few hours or take out of jar for a few hours before sealing back in jar.

Morning. Gonna have to keep a closer eye next time. My smallest stems never did snap but when I tried one about 1/8" it did. Everything is jarred and burping but my buds are almost but not quite brittle. I have some 62 humidity packs on the way to hopefully bring it back. Question, will this dryness degrade it?
Orange peel will make them less dry.

Those humidity packs stabilized everything. This next grow should be better without all the heat of the summer.

Back
Top Bottom