Dry Ice Hash Question

I do use a small washing machine yes. My first couple batches I mixed by hand.
Thanks bro I have been looking at those as I'm obsessed with pressing rosin. I also use to make bubble the hand mixing way. Then switched to dry ice for ease and convenience. I'm waiting for 37 micron bags. When they come I'll press some dry ice hash.

what machine do you have? Are you happy with it

I press mine but only have an old hair straightener. I just use coffee filters, slow and steady with the pressure. I get 50% returns with it, not sure I've heard anyone here doing a whole lot better with a full size unit. But I imagine with a true bag in the 30-50u range would help bump it up a little.

I got mine from Amazon, it's not sold as a hash washer so it's cheaper, but it's the exact same thing. It's a "Kuppet" brand. I wrapped it with 1/2" closed cell neoprene foam to keep it colder longer.

I press mine but only have an old hair straightener. I just use coffee filters, slow and steady with the pressure. I get 50% returns with it, not sure I've heard anyone here doing a whole lot better with a full size unit. But I imagine with a true bag in the 30-50u range would help bump it up a little.

I got mine from Amazon, it's not sold as a hash washer so it's cheaper, but it's the exact same thing. It's a "Kuppet" brand. I wrapped it with 1/2" closed cell neoprene foam to keep it colder longer.
Thanks! That's just what I was looking for. I haven't heard anyone actually say anything about the small washers. I do like bubble better, but by hand sucks ass. My shoulder is blown out. That's mainly why I went to dry ice.

If you are interested in a bigger unit. My dabpress plate kit was 209$ prime on the Zon. My 6 ton table top press from harbor freight 80$. 300$ you'll be ready to go with 3"x 5" plates. Plus dabpress is a sponsor here on the mag

This is my setup
Each bag is removable individually with a cut off bucket top spacer holding it.

Yea I've checked out the dabpress stuff. I'll add one eventually but first up is a freeze drier. A freezer drier will add product value and save processing time. A bigger press only saves time. Plus a freeze drier is freaking cool and it'll let me do some fun stuff besides just Cannabis.

Back
Top Bottom