Dry in dark?

Yes, light is bad for our product but I understand your need... I had a similar one in that I needed it to get dry, but I also needed to vent that smell away, and the best place to do that was in my grow tent. I designed up a trash can drying bin that I could place in there... i used duct tape all around to make it light proof, drilled multiple holes in the sides for air and I installed a bathroom ceiling vent fan on its lid with a timer so I could get some air flow through the thing... it actually worked a little too well and I had to be careful not to dry my stuff too fast with it.

@Emilya I made a bottle of home made calmag with your recipe. How often and how much should I give to these autos? I have given it to them once at a rate of about 1 tablespoon per gallon (+ the same of molasses). I've been careful with fertilizer rates because I read in several places that autos don't like too much fert, but to me these ladies seem pretty hungry.

@Emilya I made a bottle of home made calmag with your recipe. How often and how much should I give to these autos? I have given it to them once at a rate of about 1 tablespoon per gallon (+ the same of molasses). I've been careful with fertilizer rates because I read in several places that autos don't like too much fert, but to me these ladies seem pretty hungry.
That is the same rate that I apply it, and it seems about perfect.

Old thread I know but I’m about to do my first harvest, the whole process has been learning best practices for future grow. For harvest I’m thinking of hanging in my grow tent in complete darkness. I have an R/h controller with heater and humidifier. And the tent stays dark. I have a night time cam in there to monitor. Tent is 2x4x5. Not a big grow. Doing this more as a hobby. What does anyone think?

Back
Top Bottom