Dry vaped material

Scottay

Does anybody know if you can use the dried vaped material to make a tincture?? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!!!:volcano-smiley:

Yes it's easy to extend the longevity of your cannabis supply, vape and save the chuff, use the vaped material (depending on vaporizer approx. 10-40% of cannabinoids still remain in plant matter) for a balm or tincture by infusing into alcohol or oils such as olive oil, hemp seed oil, coconut oil. Any oil will do as cannabinoids transfer easily as they are fat soluble. The oil needs to be simmered on low heat, a mug warmer works well (Walmart etc $10.00 approx.). Strain the oil and it's ready for use in balms, cooking or if using an edible oil, fill empty gel caps and make a sleeping aid (start with 1-3 drops in a cap until dosage can be adjusted to suit individual).

The remaining plant matter can be used in cooking as well. Add a teaspoon or two to homemade soups, stews, pasta sauce etc
(watch the amount used as it will be very strong at first until your body adjusts to the ingested cannabinoids).

Does anybody know if you can use the dried vaped material to make a tincture?? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!!!:volcano-smiley:

It can. I'll caution you, however. If you are used to (well, more specifically - if your body is used to) relatively high levels of both inhaled and eaten cannabis (ie. your tolerance level is high) the product will be VERY mild. In some cases too mild to be of use.

What do you have to lose? I say try it and let us know how you make out.

Thanksssssss everybody!!!! I think Im gonna try to make a tincture out of it

I think Im gonna use high % alcohol & then reduce it down some & see how it works :volcano-smiley:

I made a tincture of about one zip of vaped material.....got to thinkn that since my vape (PAX) has a lil "oven" i wouldnt hafta decarbolize the plant material & I was actually correct!!!!!! It worked perfect!!! I used some straight corn mash whisky & put it in a dark jar for 5 days....shook it morning & night....day 5 I strained the infused liquor through fine cloth & poured back into the jar.... I then sat the jar on a candle warmer out on my back porch (fumes) and let it reduce down
Its slightly thinner than cough syrup...but its actually pretty potent!!!! I took two Tablespoons (im a bigg man!!) mixed with iced tea.....wowwwwww.....the next 4-5 hours were verrryyy pleasant!!!!!

:thumb: thanks for encouraging me to try it!!!!

P.S. I only used enough liquor to cover the material in the jar!!! It was in a quart jar.

Back
Top Bottom