Drying and curing in cool weather?

aodhan911

hello all...
at this stage in de game i have approx 3 1/2 weeks to cropping...i'm a little concerned about drying n curing...the last time i cropped it was warmer n i dried in my attic beside my grow room hanging of the rafters with a 400w heater under them and an oscilating fan...this was successful...this time around i'll hopefully have more to dry but i'm wondering if it will be too cold to do what i did last time around...was looking for another method if anyone can help...
i'm thinking about a cardboard box with a layer of newspaper them a layer of bud another layer of newspaper and so on...i have space in my flower room well above de lights where it gets up to 28/30c and down to 15ish c...any advice or alternative ideas welcomed...

:grinjoint:AODHAN911:grinjoint:

Re: drying and curing in cool weather???

I wouldn't put them in a box. You need good air circulation. You can't put them in a closet in the house? If you can keep the temp around 20c to 25c should be good.

Re: drying and curing in cool weather???

I wouldn't put them in a box. You need good air circulation. You can't put them in a closet in the house? If you can keep the temp around 20c to 25c should be good.

weed420...:thanks:
after further advice n research i/ve decided to use the closet method...hanging with a fan to circulate the air...thanks for your input:peace:

:grinjoint:AODHAN911:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom