drying bud

fasts102376

hello guys.. i have a little problem:thedoubletake: everytime i dry my bud it looks like's shit.. looks all airy how do u get them nice and tight?

the room temps stay around 65 to 70 but the humidty (sp) around 40% 50%
and there dry in a week. i hope u all understand what i'm trying to say lol

what am i doing wrong?

hello guys.. i have a little problem:thedoubletake: everytime i dry my bud it looks like's shit.. looks all airy how do u get them nice and tight?

the room temps stay around 65 to 70 but the humidty (sp) around 40% 50%
and there dry in a week. i hope u all understand what i'm trying to say lol

what am i doing wrong?

I'm having the same problem maybe,are yours dry in a week of just hanging? Are you jarin after that week? And I read somewhere that putting in paper bags after the hang dry then jarin them gives you pretty tight nugs. But don't hang dry but for 4days "if drying out in a week"then bag em then jar time.I'm doing this method and only had in jars a week now and they smell and taste very flavorful"they were really dry from a week of hangin too" but bag em jar em wait patiently they should be fine and well tightined.:grinjoint::cheesygrinsmiley: It's workn well for me

how long in the bag after hanging?

Drying bud has very little to do with the tightness or denseness of it. Maybe 10% to 20% of it maybe. The amount of light/lumens while growing is what truly determines that.

I think you need the right amount of light and a good drying method.
Hang, bag, jar

Back
Top Bottom