Drying for dry ice hash question

Hiya folks.

I'm planning on making my first hash next week. I'll use the dry ice method.

I have trim I saved and bagged during flower. I did not dry this, I zip locked it into the freezer. I have trimmings and popcorn bud from 1 harvest batch also in the freezer NOT dried.

And I have trimmings from recent harvest 2 days ago in a paper bag.

Question: Am I supposed to dry these trimmings before doing the dry ice method?

Question: Is a 76 micron bag worthy of this method for good quality decent yield?

Question: I have .5 gram from cleaning trimming scissors in a pill jar. Can this be mixed in with the dry ice hash? Should it?

Thanks in advance.

I am a hash novice. I have made it using the "Gumby" method. That requires no bags and just ice. You don't need to let it dry. the ice just freezes the trichs, and they seperate from the plant matter. One piece of advice I can offer is to dry the bubble slowly and dont let it get too dry because it will flame up rather than bubble. It needs to have a perfect moisture content so it is pliable and can be rolled in a ball and cut. I'm just a novice at that so someone correct me if I'm wrong. My last batch was too dry and it flamed but it is super potent nonetheless.

mine was this one...

DRY ICE HASH BY DAYTRIPPING'S MEDICAL GROW - YouTube

I am a hash novice. I have made it using the "Gumby" method. That requires no bags and just ice. You don't need to let it dry. the ice just freezes the trichs, and they seperate from the plant matter. One piece of advice I can offer is to dry the bubble slowly and dont let it get too dry because it will flame up rather than bubble. It needs to have a perfect moisture content so it is pliable and can be rolled in a ball and cut. I'm just a novice at that so someone correct me if I'm wrong. My last batch was too dry and it flamed but it is super potent nonetheless.

same here....the poor mans version of the bubbleator :thumb: ....

Hey mate, by experience I can tell you that 76 micron is too small, I made it with the 110 & the 150, the 110 makes some nice brown-orange gummy powder & the 150 gives you more powder but there is more plant material but still when you take a hit you turn high in a minute.

Back
Top Bottom