Drying harvest

Good thing i checked cause their in need of water heh. I need to transplant my 1 gallons into something bigger determined by where there going heh. I wanna do some 10 gallon pots or maybe something bigger outdoors. I can transplant a 10 gal if it fills in later in the season i bet. But yea water then green houses.. hehe gogo

Sticky traps

Attachments

• 15913768360324725101329984834933.jpg
    15913768360324725101329984834933.jpg
    919.1 KB · Views: 65
I dont see any problems but a couple of these. Havent had any deficiencys or anything but i dont like bugs at all. If i spray em with neem oil i dont see em but 1 or 2 always comes back but its judt an ocd thing maybe heh. But yea i dont wanna see some infestation. You csnt spray anything in flower. But neem works wonders. Eventually they just die off i think.

Attachments

• 20200523_225335.jpg
    20200523_225335.jpg
    892.9 KB · Views: 60
Trust me they do a very good job and they are really quite and efficient and yes I think i paid for mine around 180$ for the 6 inch. Also just finished installing 6 inch duct booster also water them a little. Your flowers look good . Did I see a little tip burn or my eyes are you laying games .

Attachments

• 20200605_180335.jpg
    20200605_180335.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 68
  • 20200605_180312.jpg
    20200605_180312.jpg
    653.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 20200605_180304.jpg
    20200605_180304.jpg
    939.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 20200605_180258.jpg
    20200605_180258.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 58
This is my peyote critical and cataract kush

Attachments

• 20200605_180129.jpg
    20200605_180129.jpg
    599.6 KB · Views: 63
  • 20200605_163043.jpg
    20200605_163043.jpg
    725.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 20200605_163033.jpg
    20200605_163033.jpg
    549.7 KB · Views: 67
Looks like good smoke heh. Ya actually probally . But this dj shorts gets all kinds of weird colors once it grows up i dunno what it means tbh it turns maroon colors in vege. Dj shorts stays so small and bushy very small. Had a hard time figuring it out. Leafs look deficient but it still grows. When in flower does bout the same thing. Gonna take that strain out and put it in the green house soon as its done. Have a small 8x8 aluminum green house i just reinforced with 2x4 and now its 8 ft high heh. Just need to figure out what ima do for the floor in their. Kinda wanna seal it off on the bottom not sure what to do atm. Figure ill just staple the plastic on and tape it at the seams.

It a relative question. So nany factors comme to play and no quick ansers will give you a real solution. Many can give a guide line but not evrything will work.. Most strain takes more or less 65 day. That 9 week. But in thise srrrain uts a more or less. And often by reacherching a strain you come to realize that maturity is often lable 8 weeks and the majority of the genetic are around 9-10 weeks for many strain. These last weeks are a step that boost the terpene profile of many strain. So early harvest = less terperns. Les terpene to no terpenes can give hay smell like week
Terpene are highly volatile. The higher the temperature the faster terpenes depletion happens. Meaning cool temperature will preserve terpene. So the cooler the drying can be the better the preservation.

So lets say all factor are in check for a great terpene level.. The lower the temperature the more terpene will be preserve. Low temperature and high himidity will creat mold. cool temperature slow down drying and low humidity quicken drying time. But not im low temperature.. Hight heat and low humidity will drying and destroy canabis in no times. But low humidity and chill temperature is best.. My last harvest i was able to keep my temperature around 17,5 degree. And after a good week i thought it was dry enough (pre wet trimmed) so i final trimed it. And left it on racks an extra day after a saw stems didnt snap after 4-5h in a jar (humidity was a litle to high after final trim since most of dry product sugar leaf and such... Had been removed. Then after that day i jar it burp it every day.. Gave it o my girlfriend after 3 weeks. Said it was better the the last time arouds. And it was the same plant. I just tried a colder drying aproach... Its all about terpene protection and canabinoids peak activity and preservation... Try diffrent methode and lear what works best for each specific strain. If something is wrong change a few thing but not everything otherwise you won't know what actually did the trick.. Slow and cool

Couldnt agree more. Busy busy busy transplant day heh. Hows that weed doin .

Attachments

• 15914672985482594801248764260253.jpg
    15914672985482594801248764260253.jpg
    541.1 KB · Views: 57
Busy day today cleaned my big tent and all the equipment . Also watered my seedlings just a little bit they where feeling alittle lite. They are bouncing back but now leaves are curling down on the 2 strawberry amnesia. Maybe it's due to the lite watering that I'm doing because of what was going on before when they where falling down . Can anybody tell me if this curling of the leaves is ok?

Attachments

• 20200606_143154.jpg
    20200606_143154.jpg
    882.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 20200606_143150.jpg
    20200606_143150.jpg
    854.2 KB · Views: 65
  • 20200606_143143.jpg
    20200606_143143.jpg
    931.9 KB · Views: 57
Hmm i get that too i have 8 seeds i popped thr 6 juggernauts are growing like crazy. There leaves grew huge in judt the 1st few weeks. Id just wouldnt water em for a few days or whenever they completely dry out. Ive dried out those juggernauts when they were bout that size and theyre doin good in vege now.

Busy day today cleaned my big tent and all the equipment . Also watered my seedlings just a little bit they where feeling alittle lite. They are bouncing back but now leaves are curling down on the 2 strawberry amnesia. Maybe it's due to the lite watering that I'm doing because of what was going on before when they where falling down . Can anybody tell me if this curling of the leaves is ok?
Kinda looks like over water but its nothing to worry bout . Might be the strain too. I notice seedlings kinda grow funny at 1st but they always seem to land on their feet cause they push for and towards the light. Id just keep an eye in em. In a few weeks theyll judt be veggin hehe. Tbh man i do try quite a bit to keep my area clean and what not . And i havent seen pm in almost 2 years. I do got a couple thrip lookin like things i find last few weeks but i just watered defoliated etc and checked everything i dont see em and nothing on the dticky tape. But irregardless . YOU CAN PUT THOSE PLANTS THROUGH QUITE A BIT surprisingly and in vege they always pop back unless its from some deficiency. I mean dude u can litterally cut 4 ft tall plant to have 1 branch and that tree can be lst back in shape. Ive done some stuff im not too proud of... but at that stage of growth probally nothin dude. Now back to the grinder got like all my cloner in dixies now i got 7 1 gals need to goto 3 gals all the good strains and my 3 new strains that i just cloned. Figure ill take clones of those 6 juggernauts and this 1 gg4 from bag seed i grew out and hopefully i can throw those in flower determine sex. There just in 1 gal pots now i wonder if i should transplant to 3 gals too. My flower rooms prolly only got 3 weeks on them in their. So ill have tons of room.or i clone out my yummies and say screw that bag seed n put em all outside or somethin. Iunno 7 plants taking up much needed vege space. I might just trim those 7 down to 1 branch 2 lol..

I dont see any problems but a couple of these. Havent had any deficiencys or anything but i dont like bugs at all. If i spray em with neem oil i dont see em but 1 or 2 always comes back but its judt an ocd thing maybe heh. But yea i dont wanna see some infestation. You csnt spray anything in flower. But neem works wonders. Eventually they just die off i think.
You can spray diluted peroxyde in flowering for most living organism after afew minute the solition turn into water and hydrogen and can simply be washed of the trick is to do it when day cycle began to allow for drying. Trips can be a pain but just a few is no worries.. If you aren't in organic soil you can drench de soil with peroxyde. Even if you are you can just reboost organism after word. I've dine it many times and could still see many of my predators living and thriving after word. Many people swear by hudrogen peroxy wash just after cutting down the crop prior to triming or drying. But it can also be done while flowering.. And no it leaves no after taste or smell. It all gets rinse off after word

Ya i just got done watering and doing a buncha work in their had 1 or 2 on the clones in the cloner but i dont see any damage . The rest of the plants look good. Sprayed em few days ago. Ive used peroxide for pm years ago tbh the peroxide helps the plant out overall in gen i notice but im not too worried . Cant say i havent had pest problems now but 1 or 2 a week isnt worrying me too much i guess lol. Ill try some peroxide on a foliar spray in vege. I dont think im having problems in flower. But i dont check my flowering plants. Ill do a check on em but they seem to be flowering really nicely. Ya i sprayed mammoth bc on the clones at half dilution it says it works on young plants im not sure bout clones but their in promix now. Spoke to the hydro guy and he recommends a couple pesticides 1 systemic which sounds cool but i wonder if i really need to do a root drench just for 1 or 2 little ones. Sticky trapp only trapped my hair and face a bit ago and jothingnelse not even gnats. From what i was hearing there attracted to the sticky chemicals on the traps.im very curious if this new median im using maybe more prone to bugs with promix i never had nething ever in 6 or 7 yrs.

Worse comes to worse ill chuck all these in the green house and just buy new clones from the nursery hehe. 3 hr drive but o well hehe. Thank you for your expertise.

Back
Top Bottom