Drying inside the grow tent with the lights on...

Mac Lean

I know the best way to dry your weed is in the dark. I have to do it in the grow tent, I can't dry it anywhere else because of the smell (in the tent I have a carbon filter). The problem is that I only have one tent and two plants that will be harvested at separate times, so when I chop down the first one, I'll still have to have the light on for the other.
The first plant to come down will be a small auto, so it's not even a lot of bud.
I'm thinking about getting one of these suit covers, so I can hang the stuff in there and protect it from the light

Do you think it will work?
Has anyone tried anything similar?
Any other better suggestions? :peace:

I think locking it up in a bag will increase your chances of mold. Cant you use a cardboard box, and connect the air-inlet to it, sucking fresh air through the box, into the tent, through the filter, and you're home free again.

A large rectangle cardboard box, so it has some decent volume of air. Poke some holes in it. I don't think I sucking air thru the dying box is the best idea. It is nice to dry it slow and even. You'll get it figured out, your coat bag idea would sorta work. Yes light is not your friend in the process.

gl!

It is nice to dry it slow and even.

Agreed, but he needs to combat the smell .. and if I would have to choose between a warm tent and badly ventilated bag, Vs a little too quick in a box, I'd opt for that later. He could counter it a little by putting a carboard element over his drying nugs, to keep the air from flowing directly over it.

ive hung me plants before with one still in flower with lights on. did my bud no harm whats so ever.happydays.

They should have been massive couch-lock, due to heat and light degraded THC to CBN. If what I've been reading is correct.

wouldn't know buddy all i ever grow is nlx haze. after a j i anit going anywhere.lol

You normally harvest when there is plenty of ambers ?

Back
Top Bottom