Drying questions

tommyb88

i currently dryed in my wardrobe and it dryed out in 3 days which is way to quick so i think the temperatures are to high in there so just wondering best places to hang dry and the best conditions etc ...

the conditions best for drying are 65-75 on temp, no light, and humidity between 45-55

Just know that heat, light, and friction aid the degradation of THC. Some where cool, dark, and within the range specified by hightide. Also have a small fan in there not trained directly on the buds to keep the air moving. IN the future when ur crop dries too fast u can add lemon/orange peels or a piece of lettuce to the curing jar/bag to gradually restore moisture. Works for me, just remember that u must burp ur buds more often when doing this to prevent mold. :peace:

3 days and crunchy bud? Bend the stems, see if they crack open or just flex. If they just flex, put your bud in beer flats and let them stack on top of each other. Let them sit for a few hours, then turn the stack over. The bottom and interior buds should be hydrated by then and you'll be able to feel it. If they're crispy critters, bag, tub or bottle your bud. Wait a few hours and then open them up. If no moisture still, you'll have to add a little. A couple of pumps from a fine mist spray bottle full of distilled water will work and then seal up again. Wait a few hours and open to check the humidity. This is where a hygrometer really comes in handy. You want the humidity in the bud to be no lower than 70% for a nice slow cure. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom