DrZiggy's 2nd Journal - ACE Seeds - High Brix - LEDs

Hey there Doc, the toddlers are looking great. I too am enticed by the Ace strains and am very interested in whether the 11/13 schedule keeps them under control height-wise and whether you get significant branching. This should be a real informative grow, hat's off to you for this one!

Tokezilla, great to have you here. Grab a seat, pass the J. :)
I believe the 11/13 will tame it..plus great LEDs.. Which
I also felt helped to tame some plants in journal 1, still going btw, :)
The only plants in my 1st journal that are 2-3 ft tall are my autos.
The WNs are beautiful, IMO :) (every daughter is beautiful to her dad, and im always proud of my girls) :thumb: but compared to Docs grows of WNs theyre almost 1/3 the height. There are other variables present, i.e. growing on pre-existing roots, and from seed 11/13.
I notice a time savings of weeks with most plants. Of course the size is perfect for space restricted grows, and if you want variety, you get them. My 3 harvested plants last week are almost ready for jars.. I hope to harvest a few more this weekend. :)

Subbed, to another journal i'm going to have a hard time keeping up with... :)

Looking good Zigg :thumb:

Still waiting for Ace seeds to get here. Not even sure how long its been since I ordered them but it feels like an eternity ago :rofl: At least I can follow along with yours for now :high-five:

:popcorn:

I moved the 4 x 10 gal softees into the tent. They will be kept slightly moist until the plants are ready to be upcanned 3 per 10 Gal softee.
3 plants growing in same pot, getting jiggy with each other. :)

Should I plant 3 of a kind on each pot, or mix?

image21235.jpg

Is great to see that the Platinums are giving you such nice tight nodes on these pure sativas. Not a spindly plant in sight, they almost look like indicas.

Plants had roots coming out of bottom of 5" pot so time for upcanning to the larger 10 gal softee. Plants got soaked/fed from bottom with GE, Tea and Transplant on tote top, tipped to drain, 3 plants per 10 gall softee , placed on well dusted top of with Roots!
Fresh HB soil was placed around bases of the 12 pots. Watered from tops with leftover soak water, sprayed with DeStress. I did not cut roots upcanning from 5" pots to 10 gal. Holes are very large on bottom, roots are exiting, and didnt want to stress plants again. One may have been damaged from upcanning from red cup to 5" pot last week. I gave her a 2 drops Tea from pipette, in cup water to help the plants roots..maybe it was last week Doc suggested to someone for emergency root development to use a little extra tea. Im trying it. Thank you, Doc! I then sprinkled 1/4 cup Recharge on top of each 10 gal. Im doing this so by the time I water from the top, the girls will be flowering nicely, and give it time to absorb into the soil. Plants are just 26-33 days old from seed.
Most to all are females :)
Inventory on each 10 gal softee....all ACE seeds,
3 Zamaladelica
3 Purple Haze
3 Panama
2 Golden Tiger, 1 Purple Malawi

I have an extra Purple Malawi still in foam cup, fed with above too, along with 5 other big seed unknowns, 2 are from my previous HB grow.

Pictures later today/tonight

Thank you for visiting! :)

Plants had roots coming out of bottom of 5" pot so time for upcanning to the larger 10 gal softee. Plants got soaked/fed from bottom with GE, Tea and Transplant on tote top, tipped to drain, 3 plants per 10 gall softee , placed on well dusted top of with Roots!
Fresh HB soil was placed around bases of the 12 pots. Watered from tops with leftover soak water, sprayed with DeStress. I did not cut roots upcanning from 5" pots to 10 gal. Holes are very large on bottom, roots are exiting, and didnt want to stress plants again. One may have been damaged from upcanning from red cup to 5" pot last week. I gave her a 2 drops Tea from pipette, in cup water to help the plants roots..maybe it was last week Doc suggested to someone for emergency root development to use a little extra tea. Im trying it. Thank you, Doc! I then sprinkled 1/4 cup Recharge on top of each 10 gal. Im doing this so by the time I water from the top, the girls will be flowering nicely, and give it time to absorb into the soil. Plants are just 26-33 days old from seed.
Most to all are females :)
Inventory on each 10 gal softee....all ACE seeds,
3 Zamaladelica
3 Purple Haze
3 Panama
2 Golden Tiger, 1 Purple Malawi

I have an extra Purple Malawi still in foam cup, fed with above too, along with 5 other big seed unknowns, 2 are from my previous HB grow.

Pictures later today/tonight

Thank you for visiting! :)

When I had the root problem from upcanning with too little roots, doc suggested a extra strong trans + tea. I gave 10 ml trans and 1-2 ml tea and she bounced back within a week.

Damn Ziggy that is looking really good! I had my 3rd Chocolope sprout so it looks like I am definitely set for this round. Ace seeds next go around and fingers crossed some of Curso's new strain. I still got 2 Ace Tikal but not sure if female yet and that one is so ugly I got to keep it just to how weird it gets. That thing grows by the minute and gets uglier and uglier. I have named it Ugly Betty (hoping for a female). I will post a pic of it tomorrow. So my Tikals are 2 weeks old tomorrow, the ugly one is just starting her 3rd set of real leaves. When can I spray with de-stress or give it the 1st drench?

Back
Top Bottom