DrZiggy's 2nd Journal - ACE Seeds - High Brix - LEDs

Sweetsue....DJ Short , i believe, has the most experience with the "Blue" strains and really knows his stuff. His BB is considered the benchmark. That's not to say another breeder doesn't have a nice version though. SS, if i may ,i'de like to recomend a strain called God Bud. from B.C. can't remember the name of the breeder right now. I grew it before in supersoil, and it was special ....has won awards...very tasty and strong. Have a great sleep SS.:passitleft:

Thanks Duggan, I'll file that away.

It's only midnight here. I'm hours away from being able to go to bed. I'm up until I start falling asleep at the keyboard. LOL! (Although tonight I am tired, so thanks. :laughtwo: )

Sweetsue....DJ Short , i believe, has the most experience with the "Blue" strains and really knows his stuff. His BB is considered the benchmark. That's not to say another breeder doesn't have a nice version though. SS, if i may ,i'de like to recomend a strain called God Bud. from B.C. can't remember the name of the breeder right now. I grew it before in supersoil, and it was special ....has won awards...very tasty and strong. Have a great sleep SS.:passitleft:

I found Jordan of the Island God Bud, Winner of the 2004 Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam. Sound like it?

I found Jordan of the Island God Bud, Winner of the 2004 Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam. Sound like it?

Yes SS. that's the one....it's very nice. I think youle really like it. I remember growing it with a buddy and ,we also work together....he used to say near the end of the day "i have a meeting with God" we laughed. No body knew what we were havin a hoot over.
Wow SS,i'm never up this late...it's 12:45 right now....sweet dreams Sweetsue!:green_heart:

Hey, Dr.Z, you've hinted that the Ace gals are getting pretty big and the photos look great, but can you give some estimates on the height the various strains have reached on 11/13 at end of stretch?

Pure sativas can be quite a handful for those of us with vertically-challenged grow spaces, and I am very interested in how well the 11/13 from seed period without topping/LST has tamed their height. Thanks!

BC GOD Bud...God x Hawaiian x Purple Skunk

A BC Bud Depot Cannabis Cup Winner for World's Best Indica, the BC God Bud packs some of the most powerful aroma and flavor findable on Planet Earth. A popular plant among professional cash croppers, these very dense and heavy crystal-coated buds, flavor and accompanying high, make for outer-body experiences. A BC Bud Depot multiple award winner, this is the indica that brought the cup home to Canada.

Hey, Dr.Z, you've hinted that the Ace gals are getting pretty big and the photos look great, but can you give some estimates on the height the various strains have reached on 11/13 at end of stretch?

Pure sativas can be quite a handful for those of us with vertically-challenged grow spaces, and I am very interested in how well the 11/13 from seed period without topping/LST has tamed their height. Thanks!

Tokezilla, I would say they are about 5-6 ft tall total. I have been bending and pinching them to prevent them from growing out of the basement, through my tent and into my living room :rofl: ..buds are everywhere especially on the purple hazes.. Panamas are frosty, Zamaldelicas, and the Golden Tiger are budding very nicely.

My tent is just under 7 ft tall I believe.

Pictures of the ACE jungle..:)

DSCN35243.JPG
DSCN35223.JPG
DSCN35212.JPG
DSCN35112.JPG

plants are 61-69 days old from seed

Seed from Panama
DSCN35064.JPG

Hey Ziggy! Mentioning Bb brought up some great memories. Defs one of the best strains I've grown! So much flava. Great plant structure. Unfortunately my mate accidentally killed my new mother while I was away and my other friend lost all the clones he took from me so I'm going to have to reaquire it in the future.
Have some liberty kush for my next run and waiting on a delivery from herbies of some Sour Diesel and lemon kush seeds. Gonna be a fun year!
Your jungle looks crazy dens! Keep it green mate. :)

BC GOD Bud...God x Hawaiian x Purple Skunk

A BC Bud Depot Cannabis Cup Winner for World's Best Indica, the BC God Bud packs some of the most powerful aroma and flavor findable on Planet Earth. A popular plant among professional cash croppers, these very dense and heavy crystal-coated buds, flavor and accompanying high, make for outer-body experiences. A BC Bud Depot multiple award winner, this is the indica that brought the cup home to Canada.

Sounds like something else I need in my life Zigg.

Hey ziggs, did you hear willie announce his weed company? Called "willies reserve".....I don't know if they sell seeds or buds like a dispensary....just heard it on the radio today....

Edit: just found it....CNN has a story on it. He's gonna sell weed where ever it's legalized recreational....CO, WA

I did hear about it...thank you! :)

Back
Top Bottom