DrZiggy's 2nd Journal - ACE Seeds - High Brix - LEDs

1 plant(the Thing)
IMG_039149.JPG

12 Sq ft of herb :)

That table still holds lots of goodness...get it out...free those gland heads from their infected plant prison..:grinjoint:...you could make a few batches of nice honey oil too Ziggs. just wash it with some of that Everclear..strain and boil off the alcohol ..presto (honey oil:) Lots of fools have blown up there house , doing just that though. When i was tought how to do it ,..the guy took it outside and we cooked it off using an electric 'hot plate'. worked awesome ..the HO (honey oil) was tasty and very , very strong. Cheers Ziggs and friends!:high-five:

That table still holds lots of goodness...get it out...free those gland heads from their infected plant prison..:grinjoint:...you could make a few batches of nice honey oil too Ziggs. just wash it with some of that Everclear..strain and boil off the alcohol ..presto (honey oil:) Lots of fools have blown up there house , doing just that though. When i was tought how to do it ,..the guy took it outside and we cooked it off using an electric 'hot plate'. worked awesome ..the HO (honey oil) was tasty and very , very strong. Cheers Ziggs and friends!:high-five:

I've made green dragon many times before just not with molded produce
i will leave it in a bowl under a screen in the grill lid down, grill off.....it will evaporate quick in the sun...

this is a resinous and not a frosty pheno..

the sativas in the garden are the frosty ones..:)

also i don't know if mold spores fit through the different mesh on the bubble bags or not...
No they dont process like that bud!the spores float...the gland heads sink!!all you do is scoop all the mold / froth off the surface...then pull the bags.....ive done it lots...one of the few safe things you can do with moldy bud!works awesome my friend!

Thanks for the info Duggan, now I know what to do if I ever have moldy bud. Thank god thats yet to happen .
Ya mon....my pleasure GGOG!
Not sure what else a grower could do with moldy bud...buy i know that processing like i said works....only because the mold spores float ...along with everything else in the mix...except for our coveted gland heads....and they are heavy and dense enough that they sink....making the process of bubble hash possible.Cheers eh!

Ahem and sigh. :straightface:

I live right smack in the middle of hundreds of miles of farmland. Some person, in some department at the NYT may or may not ever have seen commercial farmland in person, and would probably be uneasy and amused if he were ever to talk to a genuine farmer. And there probably isn't a decent hotel anywhere, sniff.

Industrial farming doesn't involve colorful specialty chickens and free range geese, nor are there pumpkin fields and apple groves, etc. It's miles and miles and miles of huge farm fields producing commodity crops A square mile of soybeans here, another square mile of sunflowers there, between vast swathes of barley and wheat. The wind blows and the insects buzz and the sun shines down. Every farmer knows how to apply herbicides, and every one of them does, either by himself with his own equipment or by hired hands or aerial sprayers. And some of them make mistakes.

The real issue is that these men are very independent people in an industry that has almost always been controlled by bigger interests. A few decades ago, there was a struggle against hybrids and corporate seed, similar to what could happen to our own little industry - big seed companies can end up controlling you. When Roundup resistant seed was introduced it was the same struggle. But we simply could not produce commodity foods now without it, it's that much better than fighting weeds all year.

From a farmer's perspective, that article was a bunch of navel-gazing. It sounds to me like people have to be more careful when applying this new product. Their neighbors are being affected. They should sue whoever did it.

I'm just sayin'.

I live out here/there with these people. No one from around here would have written that article, and no one from around here would expect anyone at the NYT to know or care what they think of the NYT and how they run their business. Sorry, but we tire of articles being written in some kind of authority by people who know nothing about the dark, primitive and mysterious interior of this country where all the unwise doofusses live. They make phone calls and talk to "important" "authorities" and then write their articles. It's tiring. So maybe in the comradeship of cannabia we can say such things and perhaps prompt further thinking on the matter.

After all, we don't have the opportunity to write articles about how other people a thousand miles away should live their lives. We don't have a voice, you see. There's nothing wrong with that ... it's a matter of philosophy and culture and we wish the best for our fellow man, but it's best if we have some affinity with him first, and that's not possible without actually coming out here and talking to us, which none of the media are capable of doing, so ...

We just watch them talk to each other. Sometimes it's amusing, sometimes it isn't, but no one will ever know.

:cheesygrinsmiley:

A matter of perspective. :bongrip:

:Namaste:

Ahem and sigh. :straightface:

I live right smack in the middle of hundreds of miles of farmland. Some person, in some department at the NYT may or may not ever have seen commercial farmland in person, and would probably be uneasy and amused if he were ever to talk to a genuine farmer. And there probably isn't a decent hotel anywhere, sniff.

Industrial farming doesn't involve colorful specialty chickens and free range geese, nor are there pumpkin fields and apple groves, etc. It's miles and miles and miles of huge farm fields producing commodity crops A square mile of soybeans here, another square mile of sunflowers there, between vast swathes of barley and wheat. The wind blows and the insects buzz and the sun shines down. Every farmer knows how to apply herbicides, and every one of them does, either by himself with his own equipment or by hired hands or aerial sprayers. And some of them make mistakes.

The real issue is that these men are very independent people in an industry that has almost always been controlled by bigger interests. A few decades ago, there was a struggle against hybrids and corporate seed, similar to what could happen to our own little industry - big seed companies can end up controlling you. When Roundup resistant seed was introduced it was the same struggle. But we simply could not produce commodity foods now without it, it's that much better than fighting weeds all year.

From a farmer's perspective, that article was a bunch of navel-gazing. It sounds to me like people have to be more careful when applying this new product. Their neighbors are being affected. They should sue whoever did it.

I'm just sayin'.

I live out here/there with these people. No one from around here would have written that article, and no one from around here would expect anyone at the NYT to know or care what they think of the NYT and how they run their business. Sorry, but we tire of articles being written in some kind of authority by people who know nothing about the dark, primitive and mysterious interior of this country where all the unwise doofusses live. They make phone calls and talk to "important" "authorities" and then write their articles. It's tiring. So maybe in the comradeship of cannabia we can say such things and perhaps prompt further thinking on the matter.

After all, we don't have the opportunity to write articles about how other people a thousand miles away should live their lives. We don't have a voice, you see. There's nothing wrong with that ... it's a matter of philosophy and culture and we wish the best for our fellow man, but it's best if we have some affinity with him first, and that's not possible without actually coming out here and talking to us, which none of the media are capable of doing, so ...

We just watch them talk to each other. Sometimes it's amusing, sometimes it isn't, but no one will ever know.

:cheesygrinsmiley:

A matter of perspective. :bongrip:

:Namaste:

Gray,

Your perspective is always thoughtful and worth pondering....I'm not sure what "flyover country" means or is, but I live in a same very rural community where crops are grown and my neighbors are feeding the planet. The farm to table movement has really gained traction, much like the Doc Bud cannabis growing community mindset....

Just yesterday I smoked some dispensary cannabis and blacked out 2 times almost immediately...... my pals were so terrified they called an ambulance, and away I went to the hospital for hours upon end until they ran a battery of tests....granted, I have to look at about 5 variables that all took place in the space of about 20 minutes...I am organic as hell and really watch everything I ingest...we've had this discussion of what are you really getting from a dispensary and I am mindful of the foods that I eat.....welcome to the new world order, eh.....everything is cray cray these days, for sure....on every level it seems.....

Gray,

Your perspective is always thoughtful and worth pondering....I'm not sure what "flyover country" means or is, but I live in a same very rural community where crops are grown and my neighbors are feeding the planet. The farm to table movement has really gained traction, much like the Doc Bud cannabis growing community mindset....

Just yesterday I smoked some dispensary cannabis and blacked out 2 times almost immediately...... my pals were so terrified they called an ambulance, and away I went to the hospital for hours upon end until they ran a battery of tests....granted, I have to look at about 5 variables that all took place in the space of about 20 minutes...I am organic as hell and really watch everything I ingest...we've had this discussion of what are you really getting from a dispensary and I am mindful of the foods that I eat.....welcome to the new world order, eh.....everything is cray cray these days, for sure....on every level it seems.....
Flyover country = part of the country where there is nothing to see and you won't miss much if you just fly over.

:high-five:

Gray,

Wow Shawnee! What the hell does your intuition tell you happened? That must have been a scary experience for you to go through.. can someone send out that weed to be analyzed for contamination?

I heard people have been lacing cannabis with Fentanyl...that shit freaks me out, really got to know where your smoke is coming from these days. Oh be well girl...smoke your own!

Back
Top Bottom