DrZiggy's 2nd Journal - ACE Seeds - High Brix - LEDs

Wow Shawnee! What the hell does your intuition tell you happened? That must have been a scary experience for you to go through.. can someone send out that weed to be analyzed for contamination?

I heard people have been lacing cannabis with Fentanyl...that shit freaks me out, really got to know where your smoke is coming from these days. Oh be well girl...smoke your own!

fentanyl...it is DEADLY!! -its the main reason so many more are dying from heroin- its cut with it.

I prefer & enjoy health promoting HB grown cannabis(thank you Doc) that was washed(thank you Doc), dried Lo' and Slo', & Cured. :circle-of-love:

From today: :thumb:

ADF3803F-5A85-494F-8C54-53AD0E5D0C01.jpeg

0A893909-0483-48CB-B3CF-CBB1D53676CB.jpeg

FFC3B029-EBEA-4DD0-AC84-DDAF274E02CB.jpeg

CFF1E4BD-A5E6-4AB5-823B-7E5E01D36C60.jpeg
1011FDC2-F16B-495B-A18B-DC94B6A3F1FF.jpeg

Have great day!

Good morning all!

Shawnee: I'm gonna say you smoked some miticides, probably sprayed just a few days before harvest, cuz gotta kill those mites before people smoke 'em.

This is a big freakin' deal right now, and powerful people----anti-cannabis people---are aware of it and are gathering data right now in order to give our "industry" a massive regulatory spanking!

As of right now, most dispensary bud is testing positive for miticides, fungicides and other contaminates. "Medical" cannabis is actually medically dangerous!

It's very important that we never go down that path, that we always eschew the use of dangerous substances and that our produce is clean and pure.

1. Grow your own High Brix weed.
2. When in a dispensary, demand to see lab tests RE pesticides residue, etc. No test=no purchase

Tell everyone you know about pure, pesticide free, washed HB produce. It's special, healthy and delicious!

Good morning all!

Shawnee: I'm gonna say you smoked some miticides, probably sprayed just a few days before harvest, cuz gotta kill those mites before people smoke 'em.

This is a big freakin' deal right now, and powerful people----anti-cannabis people---are aware of it and are gathering data right now in order to give our "industry" a massive regulatory spanking!

As of right now, most dispensary bud is testing positive for miticides, fungicides and other contaminates. "Medical" cannabis is actually medically dangerous!

It's very important that we never go down that path, that we always eschew the use of dangerous substances and that our produce is clean and pure.

2. When in a dispensary, demand to see lab tests RE pesticides residue, etc. No test=no purchase

Tell everyone you know about pure, pesticide free, washed HB produce. It's special, healthy and delicious!
Ya eh!!...:blunt:..Have a great day everyone...think i'l go have a puff of some DBHBB Blueberry Twist...:yummy:

Gray,

Your perspective is always thoughtful and worth pondering....I'm not sure what "flyover country" means or is, but I live in a same very rural community where crops are grown and my neighbors are feeding the planet. The farm to table movement has really gained traction, much like the Doc Bud cannabis growing community mindset....

Just yesterday I smoked some dispensary cannabis and blacked out 2 times almost immediately...... my pals were so terrified they called an ambulance, and away I went to the hospital for hours upon end until they ran a battery of tests....granted, I have to look at about 5 variables that all took place in the space of about 20 minutes...I am organic as hell and really watch everything I ingest...we've had this discussion of what are you really getting from a dispensary and I am mindful of the foods that I eat.....welcome to the new world order, eh.....everything is cray cray these days, for sure....on every level it seems.....

Oh my Shawnee!! I really hope you're feeling better and you can find out what was in that cannabis. To bad ever grower doesn't have the compassion to grow healthy cannabis or understand what they're really doing. So sad the harm they're putting people in when we are still walking such a thin line!!

Flyover country = part of the country where there is nothing to see and you won't miss much if you just fly over.

:high-five:

thanks, Nis....too funny....I realize I have flown over Gray a million times and if I would have known, I would have waved....LOL!

Wow Shawnee! What the hell does your intuition tell you happened? That must have been a scary experience for you to go through.. can someone send out that weed to be analyzed for contamination?

I heard people have been lacing cannabis with Fentanyl...that shit freaks me out, really got to know where your smoke is coming from these days. Oh be well girl...smoke your own!

Thanks, DL.....oh heck that.is so serious with the Fentanyl footnote....this was my patient #1 of 4 years who got a "freebe" from the dispensary, but shame on me for partaking....I have been so religious about schooling them about the benefits of organic but then I went ahead and became a hypocrite....lesson learned, some think that I am a High Brix Nazi, but I have proven to myself not to be, or if I am what the hell.....lord have mercy, my system was poisoned for sure, and I think I almost checked out for good...won't belabor but I didn't want to resurface, if you get my gist.....

Good morning all!

Doc, thank you for your input....I was not aware of this miticide business, but I was definitely poisoned....please forgive me for straying from the straight and narrow.....this was a real wake up call and I am so blessed to have found you and the brixers.....geez I suck, but I lived to tell and now look out....can't believe one screw up resulted in this....

I so wish I could give you and your Mrs. a big hug and kiss in Jamaica in person as a thank you for your diligence, but consider yourselves being smothered with hugs and kisses right now.....:hug::hug::hug::hug:

just finishing up on some now 2 1/2 year old vintage HB Kwazulu

IMG_184535.JPG

i would try this again definitely..

2 1/2 years of getting familiar with the Kit, and growing, will change the final product.

Jesus God, Ziggs....2 1/2 years old......? You slay me.....

Ziggs.....probably the best outdoor grow that I have ever seen.....

Looking fantastic ziggz, I have a little Bangi Haze clone one the back patio that started to flower. I guess I wasn't expecting it to when I put it out there. She was just a left over that I thought why not. Hit it with some destress this afternoon and night got with some GE and tea. She hasn't had any bites and she's green as can be. Probable been in the 1 gal for about 2 months. She is small though.

Looking fantastic ziggz, I have a little Bangi Haze clone one the back patio that started to flower. I guess I wasn't expecting it to when I put it out there. She was just a left over that I thought why not. Hit it with some destress this afternoon and night got with some GE and tea. She hasn't had any bites and she's green as can be. Probable been in the 1 gal for about 2 months. She is small though.

She's a happy lil thing! Give her lots of lovin 7:)
Ziggs, things are rollil,..rollin for ya . Fuggin (a Ziggs word) eh (Duggans word:)..)
Great pics bud!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom