DSX Critical Jack Herer - Auto Bubble - Auto Humboldt Lemon Juice Express - 600W

DSXJ

Welcome to my second indoor journal in this wicked community.

:420:

Medium :

Seasoil with added perlite. PH of 6.5

Strain(s) :

Critical Jack Here Fem ( Delicious Seeds )
Auto Bubble Fem ( X-LINE )
Auto Lemon Juice Express Fem ( Humboldt Seeds )

Growing Style :

The 2 autos will be LST'd to the right side of the 18gal rubbermaid.

Lighting :
600w MH/HPS

Running 400w MH bulb @ 50% capacity because I do not have a 600 w MH.
I do however have 2x 600w HPS Bulbs so we are good for flowering :)

Nutrient Line :

Fox Farm - Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom

Pot Size :
18 Gal Rubbermaid ( 2 Autos )
14 Gal Rubbermaid ( CJH )

Tent :

48x24x60

Germinated again with 100% success thanks again to my boys and gals at attitude!

Two Auto flowers will be trained towards the right side of the rubbermaid.
The Critical Jack Herer will be left as a mother for cloning purposes, I will take clippings from her and let her sit in another tent during flower phase. Once I have completed the Autos and the clones I will flip her into flower, therefore she will be a monster!

Temps are great, hovering 80-85 thus far without my makeshift air cooled hood from the previous thread haha ;).

Anyway thanks again and enjoy guys I know I enjoy watching yours!

pic125.jpg

pic229.jpg

pic322.jpg

pic57.jpg

pic67.jpg

pic74.jpg

pic92.jpg

Re: DSX Critical Jack Herer / Auto Bubble / Auto Humboldt Lemon Juice Express 600w

Update

Coming to end of week 3 -- the girls got there feedings of Fox Farm Grow big and Big Bloom.

The Critical got a dose of Big Bloom and so far, she is exploding with that rich green new growth.

The Auto Bubble is outgrowing the lemon juice quite noticeably, both started and planted same day. Must be a genetic thing.

Also pistils being shown by the two autos as well.

Here we are, enjoy!

IMAG05118.jpg

IMAG05108.jpg

IMAG05097.jpg

IMAG05139.jpg

IMAG051210.jpg
IMAG050810.jpg

Re: DSX Critical Jack Herer / Auto Bubble / Auto Humboldt Lemon Juice Express 600w

Well the girls are starting to flower!

Switched over to HPS running at 100% of the 600w ballast.

Temps running 84-86, soil ph of 6.8, watering ph 6.0, giving flower feeding tomorrow of Grow big, Bigbloom, and Tigerbloom should have combined ppm of 1200.

Will post up pics tomorrow.

This is gonna work perfect, by the time the autoflowers are done my clones will be just going into the tent.

I plan on vegging the clones until 8" tall at least and plan on filling the entire tent. Once flowering is done for clones we'll see the mother go in, she should be a good producer with 3 months of solid veg state.

Threw out the LST Plan, rolling natural.

Here we are, feeding for seedling today, photos explain all.

Switched nutes to GH three part flora series since I am low on fox farm.

They will be used for the clones.

IMAG051711.jpg
IMAG051912.jpg

IMAG052011.jpg
IMAG052114.jpg

IMAG052214.jpg
IMAG05239.jpg

IMAG052411.jpg
IMAG052511.jpg

IMAG05267.jpg

IMAG05279.jpg

The roots don't smother each other out being in the same container? I kind of like the idea. When do you separate them or do they grow in harmony?

I m reading your completed journal. Wow that was very cool. I am doing my first scrog and the reading is very helpful. Thank you for posting it for others to read.

Hey Guys!!

As I can tell there is no root smothering going on, there might be a bit of them growing together down in the soil. Giving them 18 gallons of dirt to grow in, leaves both plants plenty of room for the entire 80 day period. If they were going to be mothers or veg'd for 2 months before flower I would not approach this method.

Some odd curling coming off the bubble gum as if there was pH issue with soil but the ph is coming in at 6.7 and have been watering with 6.0-6.5 water.

I gave up on the LST because I am making a new screen to go in the tent once the autos are done. My Jackherer will be the mother of my hydro system where I plan on running perpetual and harvesting 2 girls every week or 2.

All hydro equipment is ordered, 60watt air pump for 6 5gallon dwc buckets. 6x 6" net bucket lids, and hydroton.

Here we are, about 20-30 days left on the Autoflowers from my calculations but may be a bit longer.

Thanks for dropping in guys, I like when I can help others with my previous or current threads.

IMAG054516.jpg

IMAG054411.jpg

IMAG054311.jpg

IMAG05429.jpg

IMAG054112.jpg

IMAG054011.jpg

IMAG053813.jpg

IMAG05378.jpg

IMAG05369.jpg

IMAG053514.jpg

IMAG053411.jpg

IMAG053112.jpg

Wow! they have gotten big. The tub thing would work as a transition from solo cups to 3 gal planters wouldn't it? :green_heart:
How do you harvest every two weeks? I must have missed something... I see they are auto flower.

Wow! they have gotten big. The tub thing would work as a transition from solo cups to 3 gal planters wouldn't it? :green_heart:
How do you harvest every two weeks? I must have missed something... I see they are auto flower.

I don't plan on harvesting every two weeks with the Auto flowers.

I plan on cloning my Jack herer every 2 weeks to setup an every 2 week harvest, you'll see soon :)

I don't plan on harvesting every two weeks with the Auto flowers.

I plan on cloning my Jack herer every 2 weeks to setup an every 2 week harvest, you'll see soon :)

I don't know anythings a bout auto flowers.A two week harvest would be cool to see this be done:popcorn:

Another week or so before can start cloning. Plus dealing with gnats, have been doing small waterings with zero nutrients to cut them down. Loading tops with 2" of permits and sticky strips. I might do one part hydrogen peroxide with ten parts water to kill larvae. Still have to find proper strength for that solution though. Buids are swelling now on autoflowers I estimate 3+ weeks left on the autos.

The time is here! It is time to harvest my Auto Bubble as she is 10 days passed her quoted expiry date and now the trichs have gone 50/50 clear and milky. Not too big of a fan of the heavy sedative state so I will take this now rather then later.

Mind you some of her hairs are still white but a lot of people understand that the hairs turning have nothing to do with determining finish date and that it's strictly trichome related.

Sorry for not being around, been very hectic in real life lately but will post some pics tonight of the harvest after me and the wife chop her up!

I started four clones about 4-5 days ago and just waiting for strong enough root system to sustain them selves. I jsut took the dome off to see how long they can with hold, hoping 3-4 hour+ as that will mean they will be almost ready for the tent and flower.

She looks pretty hefty and has swole up nice, the lemon juice express will take another 7 days to finish her cycle and will be chopped then. I have already started flushing both last week, I did a 2 week flush on my previous grow and couldn't be happier with it, really smooth smoke and some great cannabutter.

It is time for some new meds as it gets old smoking a pound of the same weed over and over, I even hit the streets to get some diff smoke and ended up with some regular old kush. Sorry to you kush lovers, it's just commercial growers grow the shit out of Kush and I'm so over it. There's more to the weed world then Kush to you commercial growers, try it out some time.

Pics tonight, excited!

Nice grow as always DXSJ ...Looking forward to the pics

Thanks Jay! Nice to see a familiar face :) Yours are also looking very swell boss.

Auto Bubble is chopped.

The deed is done, she is chopped and hanging. Finished on Day 80 of her 70 days quoted but totaled out at 248 grams wet! That's almost the same weight as some of my other photoperiod girls from SCRoG.

Not too effing bad for an Autoflower I must say, and the mother of my clones is going to be a champ in flower in 2 months, she'll consume my entire tent but put out probably 1-1.5lb dry.

People said do not defoliate auto flowers, I effing defoliated her and it looks like she paid off so to me, I will defoliate all the time. I did not do a heavy defoliation but it wasn't light, I would consider it moderate and enough to open up good amounts of light to surrounding nodes.

The Lemon unfortunately will not be as heavy as a yielder but hope to make up for it in quality. They are both pretty nice and smell delicious, looking forward to smoke!

The clones seem to be holding there own, 8+ hours now with dome off and still maintaining a straight stalk. Little bit of wilt on two of them but only on top tier of leaves, they should recover if I leave top off for few days with minimal lighting just to help speed along root growth. Should have these girls in the tent in 3-4 days.

Sorry for some lower quality shots, will take some better photos once dried.

IMAG057310.jpg
IMAG05747.jpg
IMAG05769.jpg
IMAG05779.jpg
IMAG05787.jpg
IMAG05795.jpg
IMAG05817.jpg
IMAG05827.jpg
IMAG058311.jpg
IMAG058410.jpg
IMAG058513.jpg
IMAG058610.jpg

Congratulations on your harvest...I am very impressed with the yield...Nice job ...reps

I like the big clones you took...are you starting a new journal for those?...if so, please let me know

Heh yea the clones were big but they did root.

I have two in the tent now flipped into flower and seven more awaiting roots.

Well, five more awaiting roots two I just checked have got roots coming out the walls. Will post an update tonight with final bud pics.

The auto buble came in at 62 grams dry, the Lemon juice express came in at 38 grams dry.

The lemon is by far the favorite, I am extremely confused with the Auto Bubble. My understanding was it was supposed to be a bubble gum strain and in all honesty, it seems like it's a cheese strain. I get random cheese smells, and taste in the smoke. When the plant was growing she had a tinge of bubble gum smell to her but maybe took different genetics towards the end I donno what happened but I dislike it.

Smoking more of the Lemon at the moment as it's very close to the description by my guys and gals at attitude.

Ah well, pics and link to new thread tonight!

Edit pics are here

Pic 1 is Auto bubble

Pic 2 is the Lemon Juice Express

CritJH_013.jpg
CritJH_016.jpg

Thanks Jay! Nice to see a familiar face :) Yours are also looking very swell boss.

Auto Bubble is chopped.

The deed is done, she is chopped and hanging. Finished on Day 80 of her 70 days quoted but totaled out at 248 grams wet! That's almost the same weight as some of my other photoperiod girls from SCRoG.

Not too effing bad for an Autoflower I must say, and the mother of my clones is going to be a champ in flower in 2 months, she'll consume my entire tent but put out probably 1-1.5lb dry.

People said do not defoliate auto flowers, I effing defoliated her and it looks like she paid off so to me, I will defoliate all the time. I did not do a heavy defoliation but it wasn't light, I would consider it moderate and enough to open up good amounts of light to surrounding nodes.

The Lemon unfortunately will not be as heavy as a yielder but hope to make up for it in quality. They are both pretty nice and smell delicious, looking forward to smoke!

The clones seem to be holding there own, 8+ hours now with dome off and still maintaining a straight stalk. Little bit of wilt on two of them but only on top tier of leaves, they should recover if I leave top off for few days with minimal lighting just to help speed along root growth. Should have these girls in the tent in 3-4 days.

Sorry for some lower quality shots, will take some better photos once dried.

IMAG057310.jpg
IMAG05747.jpg
IMAG05769.jpg
IMAG05779.jpg
IMAG05787.jpg
IMAG05795.jpg
IMAG05817.jpg
IMAG05827.jpg
IMAG058311.jpg
IMAG058410.jpg
IMAG058513.jpg
IMAG058610.jpg

I love the hanger set up I have two of them in storage. I guess I just found a use for them LOL The photos look REALLY GOOD. Autos must not take as long as normal plants? I was looking at the post dates. :bravo:

Looking forward to your journal :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom