DSX Super Critical Indoor SCRoG - 2013

Too true brother but I am off to the depot store to find materials to build a cooltube and just use my batwing reflector.

Any suggestions on glass? In my area they dont sell the bake around and I am unsure of the Hurricane glass being found here as well. Need suggestions on what else would work. I would order but I want that damn cooltube in today.

So I went to the home depot thinking hell yeah I can make this thing. Totally failed, spent about 30$ came home got stoned failed.

I says fuck it and bought the pyrex bake a round. Figuring I got about 4-5 week left of flower this will take 1 to 1 1/2 week to show up sooo hopefully it show up fast fast fast. Stupid ebay and not having a faster shipping option!

All in all, in the hole about 60$ from the stupidity trip to home depot. Oh well, it's just money can't take that shit with us right.

Alright guys I will be posting up pics in a bit after camera charges but my heat is under control! I ended up getting some heat resistant plexiglass and suspending it just below the light and reflector. She aint pretty by anymeans but she's working, temps at canopy 80-85.

Tried to drill 4 holes in the plexi glass no go, tried to build my own air cooled hood with epoxy, no go so this is the best I came up with and it will do just fine.

Anyway I decided to check my run off this morning from the plants, PHd @ 4.0

Scared the fuck outta me, so now I have gotten a gallon of water phd to 6.5 and dumped 1gal/3plants. so 2 gallons for full 6 plants.

How long should I do this until pH returns to proper levels? Note I did feed 2 days ago for week 8 with FF Schedule

Thanks guys will post pics tonight, everything is recovering and those dry nugs are now dense as fuck.

Got the Soil to 6.5 so we're good to go again. Photos of my contraption to lower heat. Working, temp right above 80 so I untied main colas and letting them do their thing again. Also feels like a good amount of flower growth on the heat stressed colas, nice tight compact buds.

Picture_13316.jpg

Picture_13517.jpg

Picture_13714.jpg

Picture_13813.jpg

Picture_13914.jpg

subscribed

Hey buddy, nice to have ya!!

if your runoff pH is still low I would flush your pots with at least twice the volume of pH adjusted water as pot size or until your runoff is the same as your feed water.

Alright so roughly running 5-6gallon pot, flush with 10-12 gallon with 6.5-7.0 water or flush until run off is the same.

Question, What in gods name am I going to use to flush with 10 gallons considering my plants are all tied up in a screen. :\ Can lift the pots but not by much, only have 6-10" of clearance between colas and plexi.

Anyway this is a shot of one of the colas that has stopped producing but looks brown. Bud rott or burnt? Curious if I should chop the colas like these. Plus a dark shot of buds. :)

Picture_14118.jpg

Picture_14418.jpg

These brown tops are ... Not going to do anything, should I just remove them so they can focus on the side shoots and open up more light??

I would cut the dead tops from the buds.

Thanks John, going to cut where they stop producing and leave the buds that are producing just fine to continue on their way.

On my way to the room with the exacto!! Sorry girls!

Day 31 flower

Hey guys, same old same old here. Went and got my self a digital temp reader/humidity reader as sometimes I can sell a mustyness when the lights are off but I do not see any sign of mold at all. I will be checking humidity an hour into dark period to see what it's at, so far temps @ 91 at night time(lights on) and (70-75lights off) 80-85 in day time when no one is home using furnace. Humidity at 33%, I have been adding humidity to keep it at 40-45% by spraying walls but started to think about Co2. I do not want to run extreme levels of Co2, was going to do the homemade with sugar yeast and water but wondering how many gallon jugs would be safe to operate as the tent is in my room :\. I will be buying a Gas monitoring alarm but cannot do until end of month so I am wondering if 1 gallon jug would be harmful to me? Won't do it until I get the gas monitor if its even remotely close to being harmful. I would however like ot take advantage of it since the high temps, may as well make hay while the sun shines right??

Let me know your thoughts, I will be checking back tomorrow! As of now, a lot more pretty flowers coming out, starting to really explode since heat stress now eliminated. Mind you my digital temp sits near the top of tent while other temp monitor is canopy level coming in at 85 @ night and 80 in day. A shot of my plexiglass contraption to help reduce heat which is working very very well. The Plexi has a temp resistance of 220 degree and so far so good no signs of burning/melting.

Night time humidity @ 66%!!! with fans running. Trying to correct

**Got it to 52% by removing carbon filter and moving my other fan to exhaust down low. Someone said 50-60% humidity is best for flowering in darkness, correct?

A shot of my nug from my last grow, Mandala hashberry. <3

Picture_14710.jpg
Picture_1489.jpg
Picture_15011.jpg
Picture_14910.jpg
Picture_1529.jpg
Picture_15111.jpg
Picture_1539.jpg
Picture_15411.jpg

Picture_14511.jpg
Picture_1469.jpg

I would think being on the dryer side would be better, any excess moisture and a spore could be no bueno for a bundled up area.
Just my two cents. Good luck in getting some stability:goodluck:

I would think being on the dryer side would be better, any excess moisture and a spore could be no bueno for a bundled up area.
Just my two cents. Good luck in getting some stability:goodluck:

Thanks Lester. I will be running my 4" fan all night tonight as I don't usually run it because of the noise when sleeping. I have zero choice in the matter she will be ran. When the fan was running it was @ 51%. Took off and left other one going all night and it rose to 71%. No more chance for mold! I do not see any mold what so ever on any buds have scoped almost all so hopefully I got away unscaved.

30-35% humidity day time lights on and 50-70% lights off. I can achieve 51% lights off with running 4" fan without filter which will be done for the remaining 28-29 days to avoid mold but my question is, is 51% too high??

I believe those RH values are fine (30-50%), especially if you have air circulation.

Tyvm Lester for fast response. Any insight on the Co2??

++rep

Tyvm Lester for fast response. Any insight on the Co2??

++rep

It depends on the initial amount of yeast and sugar you use, but if you use too much than you can displace the oxygen in the air and it can cause carbon dioxide intoxication. I would say a small CO2 supplement wouldn't be a problem, as long as none of the moisture gets into the tent. But you should not be doing a large CO2 supplement because it is at the foot of your bed.

Hope this helps, you will be fine. :Namaste:

I was going to use 20tbps sugar/2tbsp dry yeast with 1 gallon jug and let it sit in there, think that amount is safe?

That is a safe amount, but it is possible that it would raise the PPM of CO2 by a negligible amount. Meaning, it may not be worth having a gallon jug of water sitting near budding plants, I would probably just focus on regulating the relative humidity for now.

So far humidity sitting @ 52% with 2hours of lights off has not risen since. I think we're in the clear as long as I run my 4" fan all night. FML, need to muffle this shit haha.

Oh well, probably will add some Co2 tomorrow since Im home all day and will watch humidity lvls

tyvm for help lester

Back
Top Bottom