Dth BB Kush Auto Promix 600W LED

DthPch78

Welcome to my first grow journal. Not my first grow but always looking to get better and thought it might be fun to post it here because i dont talk about it to anybody.

Stats
Strain- Blackberry Kush auto Dutch Passion
Tent-5x5 on 19-5
Medium-Promix HP with 20% extra pearlite
Nutrients-Megacrop
Fans-4 in inline exaust 8 in oscillating fan for circulation no filter
Lights- 2 600w viparspectra reflector series

So i started germinating them Monday night using the paper towel method.
I soaked two papertowels with ro water put them on a plate in a ziploc bag wrapped the bag in a black towel and put them in the tent. They had a half inch taproot on Tuesday night so i put them in solo cups.

Cool I'll take a seat. :yummy:

Recently picked up a set of VT600-S viperspectra lights for my
4 X 4 that I hope to put up soon

Will be nice to get an idea of how well they perform,

Thanks for sharing :high-five:
Let the show begin :passitleft:

Not alot to report. The light height looks about perfect they stayed short with minimal stretch. They got their first water yesterday. I use ro water for seedlings but once they get a little tougher it will be phed tap water. I left the light height the same but turned on the bloom switch because they all have 4 real leaves.
Thanks for looking

Update the ladies r doin ok...
Not the most vigorous of growth and its my fault.
The humidity has been low and u can see it in the wavy almost crinkley leaves.
Im moving the tent to a different location soon so it should help.
Hope to transplant in a few days and start the fun part of topping and training but they will let me know when its time.

Looking great so far. I'm a diehard auto grower. It takes a auto a bit to root they won't grow much if any while finding their pot bottoms while photos grow like crazy while rooting. I normally put my seed with tap root into my final pot so I don't have to transplant. When using the solo cup method and transplanting I found that it was slowing down my autos after transplanting and they had to find bottom of pit all over again. So after transplanting they will go in idle for a few days. I've noticed great improvements since I've gone to direct main pot from germ. I've also been topping my autos as of late ( used only lst at first ) if you top them kinda early and then just watch for them preflower you might get in another round. But if you notice pre flowers that's the time to just lst and let then grow. The better your auto can grow without any setbacks or slowdowns you will be very shocked at what autos can do these days. Best of luck to ya hope some of my rant helps ya out

Thanx for your response this is my third round of autos been a photo guy for the most part but i like them so far gettin between 3 to 4 zips per plant and its alot faster than photos

Transplant day :headbanger:

Could have went longer in the solo’s but i want em to stretch their legs in the 5 gallon pots.

I always put rocks in the bottom of my pots for proper drainage dunno if it’s necessary with promix but i have always done it this way so why invite a new problem to fix that i havent had before.
Promix hp is about 25 percent perlite on its own i add extra course for another 10 to 15 percent making it 65 35 to 60 40 after its mixed.

I like to make my medium more of a mound shape towards the center.
Makes it easier to water to the outside of the pot from one place in the tent so i can be lazy and not have to move plants to water them. Then there is a pic of the roots and the baby in her new growing environment.
They also got their first feed today 3g megacrop to one gallon of water was about 160 ppm might be a little light but i can always add more on the next round if no problems surface from it.
Been a busy day had to move all my tents from the summer home (basement) to winter home( upstairs).
Did someone say beer thirty?
Oh that was me :yahoo:

Looking great

Update
So i noticed pistils on the main stem on wed and thought they were just showing sex....
Nope they full on flowering and im a bit pissy about it.
First and last run of this strain and there will be no topping or training so it just got boring.
If the beans i ordered would have got here i would cull them and start over but they didnt so i will see how this finishes up.
My guess is half to three quarter a zip per plant....... fmg

Here they are today.
They look all spindly like clones and the one stretched past the light even though its supposed to be a short bushy indica. :hmmmm:
I thought about ending this journal but maybe it will end up being fire.
Hopes not up for that but i will update periodically till the end.

:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom