Dubs Indoor Soil Blue Dream Grow Journal - 2014

Dubs

First-time grow. I obtained seeds from a friend. The plan is to start a modest perpetual setup in my bedroom. I'm a little nervous because I live in an apartment, so I will be cautious. Installed a lock on my bedroom door for extra security. I live alone and the complex here is pretty safe and quiet.

Equipment:
2 x 4 x 5 grow tent ($84.99 on eBay)
240w Dorm Grow LED ($312.23
Acurite Digital Weather Station ($24.94 @ Home Depot)
Dual outlet digital heavy duty timer ($14.97 @ Home Depot)

I plan on growing in soilless mix of perlite and vermiculite. The grow tent will be set up in my room close to the window, or maybe in the closet if the clearance under the shelf is enough.

Jan 27- Began germination by soaking 2 Blue Dream seeds in glass of lukewarm distilled water. I wasn't comfortable using the paper towel method (and didn't have any anyways) so I just popped them in a glass of water at 8:30pm. The tent and light should be arriving in a few days.

Jan 28- checked the seeds at noon. After a light stir with my finger, one seed sank. An hour later, the other seed had sunk. I prepared 2 Jiffy peat pellets by soaking with warm tap water and let them expand. I lightly squeezed the excess water and put the seeds in about 1/2 inch with the white tip pointing down. Covered them with the dome lid and put in my closet. The temp is 75.

Sounds like you are going to have a fun grow. would love to see some pic of whats going on. I will read your postings and see you your grow go's. Thanks for sharing.

After researching the strain, I'm questioning if these seeds are actually Blue Dream. Apparently its clone only? Oh well... I'm going to proceed and plan to get some mail-order seeds next time.

image7339.jpg

image7340.jpg

image7341.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom