Dude Wheres My Truck

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
ONTARIO, California: A truck with three tons (2.7 metric tons) of marijuana was found abandoned on a freeway ramp with its engine still warm, authorities said.

A California Highway Patrol officer saw the rented truck partially blocking the ramp Wednesday night and stopped to offer help before smelling marijuana, CHP Sgt. Telfinues Preszler Jr. said.

The officer found plastic-wrapped bundles of marijuana in the back, with an estimated street value of $20 million (€15 million).

The truck was unlocked. Preszler said the engine may have overheated. He said there were no suspects and no real leads in the case.

"Somebody's going be in some major trouble for walking away and leaving that quantity sitting on the side of the freeway," Preszler said. "I'm glad I'm not him."

The marijuana was turned over to the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department, which will request a court order to destroy it, spokeswoman Cindy Beavers said.

News Hawk- User 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: International Herald Tribune
Copyright: 2007 the International Herald Tribune
Website: 3 tons of marijuana found in abandoned truck on Los Angeles freeway

The marijuana was turned over to the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department, which will request a court order to destroy it, spokeswoman Cindy Beavers said.

Such a waste....

"Somebody's going be in some major trouble for walking away and leaving that quantity sitting on the side of the freeway," Preszler said. "I'm glad I'm not him."

Hahaha for once I agree with a pig. I would NOT want to be that guy.... But it's his own damn fault..

hah, must have been some dense ass shit if it was to heavy for the truck hahaha.... you know, at least in court you wont get shot for pot....

They probably dropped it off and some one else was supposed to pick it up. Or the driver got too stoned and couldn't drive the truck any more because of paranoia.

They probably dropped it off and some one else was supposed to pick it up. Or the driver got too stoned and couldn't drive the truck any more because of paranoia.

Damn good point.

I can't imagine smokin right b4 I cranked up a truck with a 5000 lb cargo

Hahaha.... right... a court order to "destroy" the marijuana?

I was at a party that got busted here in Austin... cops walked in, took the weed, took the booze, didn't check any ID's, and told us not to do it again. No tickets, no nothing. Of course I'm not about to tell them they better issue me a ticket, but it made me realize something. If I want to party for free at the expense of college students for the rest of my life, I should be a cop.

I'd love to be the one responsible for "destroying" the weed. We'll call it a "cleansing by flame".

Cheers,

Trace

Back
Top Bottom