cbgb

what up 420 !!!!!! anyone here ever experience a batch of dud seeds ? if so , what do you think might be the cause ? some of the genealogy of seeds are amazing but are we cross breeding! too much ? seedling stunted growth w/ fem indica ~ LA KUSH x PURPLE PUNCH very , very new strain .... first three , seedling stunted growth...... the next three ,seedling stunted growth..... i do a cfl / soil grow's w/ amazing results w/ reg seeds.......i keep journals..... is it me ? is it a bad batch ?

thanks peeps !! :Namaste:

You can cross-breed too little and start to have problems with inbreeding, but generally cross breeding organisms that are not closely related is a good thing and can even give you something called "hybrid vigor."

Guessing wildly here, maybe the mama got stressed at some point during seed formation? But it sounds like it's not a failure to germinate but a failure to grow vigorously(?) It sounds like you're an experienced grower, so it seems unlikely that your babies weren't given good growth conditions... might be worth reviewing that though. Soil quality? Water?

thanks S ! ph is right on and so is soil. spoke to the breeder . they are sending a surprise fem / indica pack ...... i have journals so i can refer to them about all the past success . thanks for your input !!!!! germ is fine ! this the way all 6 seeds went down ...they get to this point and stop growing ... the plant here is a month old
B208.jpg

what up 420 !!!!!! anyone here ever experience a batch of dud seeds ? if so , what do you think might be the cause ? some of the genealogy of seeds are amazing but are we cross breeding! too much ? seedling stunted growth w/ fem indica ~ LA KUSH x PURPLE PUNCH very , very new strain .... first three , seedling stunted growth...... the next three ,seedling stunted growth..... i do a cfl / soil grow's w/ amazing results w/ reg seeds.......i keep journals..... is it me ? is it a bad batch ?

thanks peeps !! :Namaste:
Exotix Sent me 6 seeds that crumbled when I pinched them. They quickly corrected the situation and then some. Then Night Owls last drop they sent me 5 duds..Out of all my years of growing these two are a first

Back
Top Bottom