Dueling Purple Haze In Living Soil

I did a slight up pot this morning to help with hot soil. Also dont appear to be drying fast enough in solo cups! The additional soil is a mix of some basic organic potting soil with coco air and perlite added to allow plenty of O2 to the roots
Two other seedlings having similar issues . No additional water added, need to dry! May need to move fan to increase air flow in the nursery.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I have a purple haze in veg now. I would offer help, but I still haven't even finished my first grow ;) I am going to follow along here anyways and see how these girls turn out. Happy Growing.

12/14 Both plants doing OK, I went ahead and snipped tips off PH#4. Funny as it seems that PH#5 may catch up with her sister since that she is in a smaller pot and able to get some air. The nodes are so close, the one in the larger pot is at node 4, I'm thinking about topping this one to see how it does. The nodes are soo tight its hard to do much training. I'm open to any feedback or advice from the gallery... :cool:
1639523591962.png
1639523540379.png

BIG SISTER!!
1639523751476.png

Tighter nodes is usually preferable, when you bend them over to LST you get 2 colas every 1/2" of growth.

Roots get oxygen from properly aerated soil and from dissolved oxygen in the water.
I go straight from a solo cup at 7-9 days to a 20+ gallon pot and my roots grow crazy fast and fill the whole pot.

Not sure what you got planned with the Living Soil but in such a small pot will need to be fed quite a bit with plant available nutrients.

These are autoflower plants so I haven't had one fill a 3 gallon yet. The Living Soil I'm using is to be mixed in the bottom 1/3 of the 5 gallon pot to give her everything she needs to finish. Hoping not to do anything but water her. My soil is pretty hot to start with so don't want to burn them up.

These are autoflower plants so I haven't had one fill a 3 gallon yet. The Living Soil I'm using is to be mixed in the bottom 1/3 of the 5 gallon pot to give her everything she needs to finish. Hoping not to do anything but water her. My soil is pretty hot to start with so don't want to burn them up.
Ahh, didn't realize or forgot these were autoflowers.

That might work then, autos usually don't eat much.

Back
Top Bottom