Duggan - DBHBB With Two Pots - One Kit - Four Plants

Happy Easter Duggan. :love: :hug: :love: Have fun chopping and trimming. :woohoo: I'll be there in spirit with my wake 'n bake. :slide:

My celebratory wake 'n bake, in your honor Duggan. I though it appropriate to use this special bud, grown in the soil you're so passionate about. Worth the wait. It's been curing since early October. :slide:

image9254.jpeg

Mornin brothas....and SS...:cheesygrinsmiley:
Here we go...just gettin started...hope to be back in a few hours to answer all your posts...cheers gang....what a shitload of produce to get thru... heavy, stinky..lottsa goodness....yeepa...yeepa!:thumb:

Hope you have help! I wouldnt be so happy if I had to trim all that. Hell, I dont even like doing just 3 plants!!! Hahaha! See you in a while homey!

Happy Easter, dugg! Looking forward to your smoke and yield reports. Have a great, sticky, stinky day!

duggan, Happy Easter!! Congratulations on your Easter Chop! :) They look awesome! :high-five:

Mornin , and thanks bud! Cheers to ya as well.Chop, Chop!!

Once you trim the crispy there is going to be a serious weight haul on those crystally buds! They look wonderfull.
Mornin and hope you had a nice Easter Shiggs. These four plants were alot of work to trim...lottsa lil leaves on the MLI's. but ththey're buds were all nice and solid...big too!:love: Cheers eh!

:woohoo: I get an Easter sativa buzz!!!! That Auto Jock Horror x Auto Amnesia buzz has been teasing me while I've been smoking the only thing I have left, an Afghani. Oh Duggan I can't wait. :yahoo:

We don't grow them for the leaves. :battingeyelashes: :love: Well, not always. Those leaves make a powerful medicine when juiced. I think we can forgive one grow with crispy leaves. Just because I didn't pay close enough attention, to what do you attribute the uncharacteristic crispy nature of these leaves?

Hey Sue,...ya some very crispy leaves this round but the actual trimmed up buds and colas are huge and very resin encrusted . very impressed with the size and structure of these MLI buds....every top or branch on them had a big, solid , heavy bud on top, so....I like. Have an awesome day Susan and thanks for being around for my big chop! Cheers to ya!

Daaaaaaang! 3-4 hours?! More like 3-4 days of trimming there bro! Hahaha!!! I hope those fingers are feeling strong today! Those plants look PROPERLY greasy!!! Congratulations and good luck...see ya in a few days lmao :)

Ya Tard....wow bud , about 4-1/2 hours this time with NO break for a puff...not good,...just had no time for fun...had a Easter dinner to go to right after the trimming , so...had to hustle thru it all. Worked out very well with a bumper crop hanging in my GR . My trimming buddy says 19.5 z's (his guess for a free 1/4 z.), i say 24 this time. The MK-Ultra was very giving this time too with alot of big, very stinky , rank, almost rotten smelling buds! Those ones stunk up my whole house. Marilyn told me to open some windows cuz my whole house smells ( of goodness). Myself....i just love the smell!!:tokin:

Looks like a good haul, Duggan! :Slide:

Nice thick buddage on the MLIs! :love:

... and it's nice to see someone else with crispy foliage ... :laugh:

Ya eh Gray, me too this round....alot of crispy leaves and burnt tips. After they got all trimmed up , they look fine....nothin crispy deep into the buds and colas , so i'm happy about that. Another week or two and they wouldn't have trimmed up so nice.They were all very ripe for the pickin , except the Zamal Hash could have gone another week or more . Have a great day my friend! Cheers.:Namaste:

...If you look in my yard right now, niceness abounds... :straightface: :rofl:

Mornin Major, ya i bet your yard is starting to pull you out there isn't it!! When can ya show us a pic of the five in they're big , new homes?:surf:

Congrats on your harvest Duggan :thumb:

Thanks a bunch Noob, hoped you liked the grow! Cheers

Man Duggan it look like you're going to get quite the haul! Forget the crispy leaves man those buds are gorgeous. They look frosty and heavy. I'm glad I followed this one through. I may not have said much but I have been watching all along. Great grow :thumb:

Hey there Yeti, thanks man...they trimmed up very nice and have to get at those two pair of lil scissors that we used for trimming...lotta finger hash all over them....yeepa! Glad you stuck around in the back....cheers eh!

The hell with those leaves brother.....some great buds there with beautiful colors. :goodjob:

Mornin bright, much thanks my brotha...GR is filled with them right now....will hang in the dark for four days or so , then go in the jars . Cheers and thanks again eh!

Happy Easter Duggan. :love: :hug: :love: Have fun chopping and trimming. :woohoo: I'll be there in spirit with my wake 'n bake. :slide:

Morning Susan, hope you had a nice Easter with your people. This crop of the "fab four" will come close to my goal of 20-25 z's. I need it all of course....thanks for chillin with us this grow . Your sporatic visits seem to come at just the right times and you are always an inspiration....cheers to ya girl!

:bravo: Congrats on another great harvest Duggs!! I'm really looking forward to the MLI report.

Mornin Neiko, yes indeed, the MLI's. ...very big solid buds, the biggest i've grown to date. really nice bud structure with very solid and resin encrusted secondary buds down , on the colas....i like. Smells sweet with almost no dankness. can't wait to try some. Cheers pal!

My celebratory wake 'n bake, in your honor Duggan. I though it appropriate to use this special bud, grown in the soil you're so passionate about. Worth the wait. It's been curing since early October. :slide:

image9254.jpeg
WOW, don't those look yummy!

Happy Easter Duggs. Much love to you and your lady. And what a basket full of Easter grass you get today. As we all know Easter grass is the best part of Easter!

Easter grass...yeepa , yeepa Shiggs. I'l pass on your love to Marilyn....she always likes to hear you guys wish her well....cheers to ya Shiggs, hope ya had an awesome visit with your people and a nice dinner!

Hope you have help! I wouldnt be so happy if I had to trim all that. Hell, I dont even like doing just 3 plants!!! Hahaha! See you in a while homey!

Mornin friend, ya , Tard i had help brotha. Never start trimming without a friend to share the joy. Cheers to ya today. Have a nice one !:high-five:

Happy Easter, dugg! Looking forward to your smoke and yield reports. Have a great, sticky, stinky day!

Mornin Major, thanks my friend.It'l take a week or so, but i'l get all the numbers up for the three strains just as soon as they are dry enough for the jars....cheers .

Easter grass... :rofl:
Yes, Easter grass and lots of it! Woot, Woot!!

Nice looking flowers there Duggan. Another job well done :thumb:
Much thanks to ya Snoop, thanks for all your support brotha. Hope ya had a nice Easter ! Cheers to ya brotha!:thanks:

Mornin , and thanks bud! Cheers to ya as well.Chop, Chop!!

Mornin and hope you had a nice Easter Shiggs. These four plants were alot of work to trim...lottsa lil leaves on the MLI's. but ththey're buds were all nice and solid...big too!:love: Cheers eh!

Hey Sue,...ya some very crispy leaves this round but the actual trimmed up buds and colas are huge and very resin encrusted . very impressed with the size and structure of these MLI buds....every top or branch on them had a big, solid , heavy bud on top, so....I like. Have an awesome day Susan and thanks for being around for my big chop! Cheers to ya!

Ya Tard....wow bud , about 4-1/2 hours this time with NO break for a puff...not good,...just had no time for fun...had a Easter dinner to go to right after the trimming , so...had to hustle thru it all. Worked out very well with a bumper crop hanging in my GR . My trimming buddy says 19.5 z's (his guess for a free 1/4 z.), i say 24 this time. The MK-Ultra was very giving this time too with alot of big, very stinky , rank, almost rotten smelling buds! Those ones stunk up my whole house. Marilyn told me to open some windows cuz my whole house smells ( of goodness). Myself....i just love the smell!!:tokin:

Ya eh Gray, me too this round....alot of crispy leaves and burnt tips. After they got all trimmed up , they look fine....nothin crispy deep into the buds and colas , so i'm happy about that. Another week or two and they wouldn't have trimmed up so nice.They were all very ripe for the pickin , except the Zamal Hash could have gone another week or more . Have a great day my friend! Cheers.:Namaste:

Mornin Major, ya i bet your yard is starting to pull you out there isn't it!! When can ya show us a pic of the five in they're big , new homes?:surf:

Thanks a bunch Noob, hoped you liked the grow! Cheers

Hey there Yeti, thanks man...they trimmed up very nice and have to get at those two pair of lil scissors that we used for trimming...lotta finger hash all over them....yeepa! Glad you stuck around in the back....cheers eh!

Mornin bright, much thanks my brotha...GR is filled with them right now....will hang in the dark for four days or so , then go in the jars . Cheers and thanks again eh!

Morning Susan, hope you had a nice Easter with your people. This crop of the "fab four" will come close to my goal of 20-25 z's. I need it all of course....thanks for chillin with us this grow . Your sporatic visits seem to come at just the right times and you are always an inspiration....cheers to ya girl!

Mornin Neiko, yes indeed, the MLI's. ...very big solid buds, the biggest i've grown to date. really nice bud structure with very solid and resin encrusted secondary buds down , on the colas....i like. Smells sweet with almost no dankness. can't wait to try some. Cheers pal!

WOW, don't those look yummy!

Easter grass...yeepa , yeepa Shiggs. I'l pass on your love to Marilyn....she always likes to hear you guys wish her well....cheers to ya Shiggs, hope ya had an awesome visit with your people and a nice dinner!

Mornin friend, ya , Tard i had help brotha. Never start trimming without a friend to share the joy. Cheers to ya today. Have a nice one !:high-five:

Mornin Major, thanks my friend.It'l take a week or so, but i'l get all the numbers up for the three strains just as soon as they are dry enough for the jars....cheers .

Yes, Easter grass and lots of it! Woot, Woot!!

Much thanks to ya Snoop, thanks for all your support brotha. Hope ya had a nice Easter ! Cheers to ya brotha!:thanks:

I was getting worried your green girls rebelled and....well...we wont go there. :rofl:

Super glad youre doing well Duggan :):) ..have a great day..:thumb:

"Nothing special"? HORSE HOCKEY!

They really look nice :bong:

Back
Top Bottom