Duggan - DBHBB With Two Pots - One Kit - Four Plants

lol you and SweetSue

Noob, LOL..Duggan an extremely knowledgable grower and experienced HB gardenr has awesome grows loaded with info and fun..and he has a journal. People cant find him easily..
:)

Good morning Duggan..
Good morning eh....well, for pete's sake Sue and Noob....can someone link my journal for me. I'l be starting a new one soon with the Kosher Kush but would be nice to see people find me! Thanks eh ! Cheers.

I'm in all kinds of good hands.....your all with me...every day! Can't spend too much time right now ...gotta get to work trimming and weighing, jaring, etc. Usually takes me about three hrs to finish up.Got some more pics coming as well as the numbers. Will get to every one later. Cheers Gang!:volcano-smiley:
Oh ya , almost forgot....:lot-o-toke:The MK-Ultra is so, so fine in the vape. Just really good weed, creeps up like a truck! Very potent, me like.:thumb: Havn't tried the Zamal Hash , or the Maple Leaf Indica yet. All three look very good with an abundance of resin....now i just gotta hope for a good cure and some flavours.:love:
You know what Arnold said. I.B.B.:surf:

:reading420magazine:

Wow, lots to do. I think it's taking me longer all the time...got those numbers and a few pics of stuff.
Zamal Hash 169 grms.
Maple Leaf Indica 266 grms (two plants)
MK-Ultra 186grms
Total =621 grms. or 22 oz's.
I should take a bit to thank all my brothas out there who are always here for support and have bin along for the ride. This crop was the first in a long time for me to "mix up " the strains. It was a fun grow to share with everyone and we got to see how the MLI looks , finally.
So far out of the three, i'm stickin with the MK-Ultra as my fav. to this point, it's just so tasty and potent, but very clean and uplifting.I got the pheno i was hoping for with that one.The MLI's have a very musky smell, without squeezing....havn't tried it yet. The Zamal Hash had a few nanners i missed and a few buds got lightly seeded. Very nice looking seeds....they got tossed!:blunt:I've been having very good luck in that regard lately, so i new it was coming. Both reg. seeds of the MLI's. turned out girls , so that was very cool to see. Anyhow gang, i'm bagged....night, night.
harvest_and_jaring_kosher_kush_too_001.jpg
harvest_and_jaring_kosher_kush_too_002.jpg
harvest_and_jaring_kosher_kush_too_003.jpg
harvest_and_jaring_kosher_kush_too_006.jpg
harvest_and_jaring_kosher_kush_too_008.jpg
harvest_and_jaring_kosher_kush_too_009.jpg
harvest_and_jaring_kosher_kush_too_010.jpg
harvest_and_jaring_kosher_kush_too_011.jpg
harvest_and_jaring_kosher_kush_too_013.jpg
harvest_and_jaring_kosher_kush_too_014.jpg
harvest_and_jaring_kosher_kush_too_016.jpg
harvest_and_jaring_kosher_kush_too_017.jpg
harvest_and_jaring_kosher_kush_too_018.jpg
harvest_and_jaring_kosher_kush_too_022.jpg
harvest_and_jaring_kosher_kush_too_021.jpg
harvest_and_jaring_kosher_kush_too_019.jpg
:circle-of-love:

When you get ready for the next journal I will walk you through the whole thing Duggs!

Shiggs, wow brotha, thanks eh! I'm gonna start a new one for the Kosher Kush in a few days....got the boys this weekend so....no time for that but I took two holidays Mon and Tues . to get some stuff done around the house and to transplant them into the 26 ers for the new journal. Cheers bud!

Oh man I can just taste that MK-Ultra right now! I think I will have to add that to the shopping list, it has such a unique terpene profile and killer potency.

Ya Shiggs , the MK-Ultra is a super dank strain....really reeks , almost smells rotten....but wow , it's so good! Buds are just covered with trichs and lots of em too!:volcano-smiley:

Well done duggs :thumb: If I could see that kind of yield:drool: I'd only have to do one run a year :lot-o-toke:

You can Budley....just veg a little longer and use BIG pots, the yield comes then without worry. The more root space, the more buds ....simple equation. Cheers and have an awesome day.

OH BTW, I'm back in the contests ....did I say that already!!! Yeepa , yeepa.. Did everyone get the memo? A clean slate across the board....so happy I stuck with it here!:circle-of-love::420:

Back
Top Bottom