Duggan Does ACE's A5 Killer Haze & A5 x Panama, Tester Strain, In DBHBB

Morning Duggs, and less hooligans than normal.. Just gotta link this post here if you don't mind.. Some interesting tidbits of info for those who have nosy neighbors, sketchy friends, or are just overall too open about their shit ( even in legal states )...

... So your green is looking super ready bro, and I can't wait to see the results but don't envy the trim process that is to follow.. LOL... Green days, and to all from Bean Town.. Getting ready for the game today...
...:passitleft:

Ey Duggs,
G'morning to ya mate.
I dig the A5 crosses you and Neiko got going on.
Looks "killer". ;)
Keep it green homie.
:passitleft:

Yes Hacks...you noticed eh.
Less and less visitors to my journal.
Maybe its time for me to throw in the towel....dunno.
Cheers eh.

I think there are sill the same amount of people stopping by, they just are not as chatty. I think part of it is due to the explosion in the amount of Brix journals there are at this point. I know that even when I check daily I have almost a full page of subs to go through. With trying to maintain some semblance of a life outside of the mag it does not leave much time to do more than read through whats been posted and throw out some likes. Your journals are valued bud, you drop all sorts of nuggets of wisdom that people love to come across.

I think there are sill the same amount of people stopping by, they just are not as chatty. I think part of it is due to the explosion in the amount of Brix journals there are at this point. I know that even when I check daily I have almost a full page of subs to go through. With trying to maintain some semblance of a life outside of the mag it does not leave much time to do more than read through whats been posted and throw out some likes. Your journals are valued bud, you drop all sorts of nuggets of wisdom that people love to come across.

I'm subbed into almost 100 active threads. I'm trying not to sub into more, but I keep getting 'the call.' If there's nothing apparently wrong, I usually just drop a 'like.' I try say a few words to encourage our new members, but it doesn't leave much time for the old hands. I'm pretty sure many of us are in the same position.

I'm subbed into almost 100 active threads. I'm trying not to sub into more, but I keep getting 'the call.' If there's nothing apparently wrong, I usually just drop a 'like.' I try say a few words to encourage our new members, but it doesn't leave much time for the old hands. I'm pretty sure many of us are in the same position.

I follow more than I can follow as well. I drop a like unless someone is trying to use a pH pen.....

Back
Top Bottom