Duggan Does ACE's A5 Killer Haze & A5 x Panama, Tester Strain, In DBHBB

The Lilly I ran was done in 9 weeks and smelled like a tropical fruity drink.
Thanks neiko! That short flower and it’s tropical heritage are the main motivations - it’s a sativa I could grow outside here I think.
Tropical fruity drink sounds real nice!

I will look into the purple satellite... cheers
:passitleft:

Amy,..a few pics of the 'Lilly' i ran.

Attachments

• 1555367310345.png
    1555367310345.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 107
Woof! :D Thanks Duggs! That looks mighty fine indeed.
Purple Satellite from Green Mountain Seeds (sold through ACE) would be a good one too Amy.
And thanks again - I now see that I had an exchange with Tropics about the Purple Satellite just a few weeks ago in the Landrace thread. ... when I think of all the info I must have forgotten while cruising these forums :laughtwo:

Good morning gang!
Few things this morning .
First off.... am very happy to say that our Doc will be back within a few days now as things have been looked after and he is looking forward to re joining us all.
Well...i had my first accident/screw up with my water. A few nights ago i opened a new 5 gal jug to fill up my spray bottle....when i slid in back into place ..i was a little rough in doing that and musta cracked the bottle.
Checked things last night to find that the whole jug emptied out in my workshop.. ..wat a friggen mess...
I had to empty out the room...pull the carpet outta there and clean it all up....ffs...believe me..i didnt need that yesterday as i had the boys for supper and was very busy with a dentist appnt. etc.
Anyhow , all is good now.
Also , i flipped to 12/12 last night cuz these 4 sativas have me a bit worried....and are growing like mad .
I'l get some pics up tonight showing their progress.
Turned on the Advanced xte 400 last night as well.
I still havent received parts from Advanced to remedy the blinking it has .Nathan from Advanced said he will send me a new power supply ...but it needs to me manufactured first. I'm not sure about all this...that was two weeks ago.....not feeling good about this.
Anyhow , have a great day gang.

Morning Duggs, sorry to hear about the water mess. Good news on the flipping of the girls though. I'm about done with the stretch on mine. I aggressively tied her down expecting a battle but she's stretched the perfect amount so far, about 12" at all the tops is it, so far.
Thats great news bud....is that 12 inches for the A5 x Panama...or the killer?
Bummer about the water spill but great news about Doc! :high-five:
Yes..very good news.
Enjoy the day bud! :high-five:
:hmmmm::woohoo: They (the sativas) refuse to listen, now what?
Ya eh Dyno.....cheers .

Dam dugs sry to hear bout the water mess. I had a similar issue a few months back when one of my ro water buckets had a leak in the seal I didnt realize was there. I came back a few hours later n 6gallons of water all over my bathroom floor. Ohh man talk about a bitch of a mess to clean up tear carpet out an all tht shit. Plus then found out a part of the floor needed repairing. So since i was all ready there figured mite as well do that as well lol. Also hope tht light part shows up for u soon an u get it all worked out but I think ull do these beasties jus fine even with the lights u got. Anyway good luck brother hope it all works out for ya.

Back
Top Bottom