Duggan Does ACE's A5 Killer Haze & A5 x Panama, Tester Strain, In DBHBB

I have heard of this happening. Wow that’s some active soil lol

In my case, I switched to growing fewer plants than originally intended. The 2nd run soil had sit in the cook totes for nearly a year before I used it. Out of 9 seeds from different breeders, only one made it, could not find the seed or shell or any hint of a seed in the other 8.

Hi Dark! I read your grow with Doc front to back when I was researching my first DBHBB grow. I’m headed towards the finish line of that grow now and wanted to thank you. Cheers

Fourth run you say? Care to talk about that? Do you amend it again before the fourth run?

No problem it was my pleasure to host that journal. Doc was the real man to thank for that. Now if this site would get there blogs up and running so I can post all that info into a smaller package.

Nah it was cool, I started more in some jiffy peat pellets I had on hand. once they sprouted, they took right to the soil.
nice!

No problem it was my pleasure to host that journal. Doc was the real man to thank for that. Now if this site would get there blogs up and running so I can post all that info into a smaller package.
It’s helped lots of folks and is almost required reading, in my mind. I’ll be urging folks who are looking for a good journal to follow to read it for a long time to come.

Great day to ya'l gang! Time to start this new journal and get everyone one board. As i've said many times , i'm still here cuz of all the support this neighborhood gives me grow after grow. All you guys and gals are the reason i stick around...such a welcome place to escape the hustle and bustle of the reality. My last journal was another big success with lots of great info given out exchanged , and shared. So cool to see long term members still here with a passion like Gray , Neiko, Doc Bud, Smokey, and many others. This journal will also feature my 'contest' near the end , providing these four Sativas don't kick my ass to bad...ha! I'l be doing a tester strain from ACE , via Neiko (thank u so much my friend) called A5 X Panama...it's the strain going wild right now. I have already SC'd some leaders and i suspect it will not be too long before i flip these 4. As said in my last journal, i have raised the lights another 4 inches or so, added another (cheap) 9inch , clip on fan at the back of the room along with changing out the 12 inch oscillating fan for a new one. Also decided to keep the filter this run cuz these two strains will not smell ...so i just changed out the 'pre filter' again. The Budmaster 2 675 XG has had it's 'bad' cluster replaced and is ready to go.
I put the four under the BM last night and the GR is once again 'cookin'.
My goals for this grow are the same as always...grow as much of the best product i can in the time needed. The support i get from all of you is invaluable , as it keeps me motivated and there is nothing like sharing with ya'l.
All my GR info is the same except for above additions and improvements. I do hope Advanced will either ship me another new XTE 400 ..or at least ship all the parts needed for a complete restoration of that light in time to utilize it for this grow.
This soil batch will be run # 4 for this soil and i'm anxious to see how it performs, so far, so good!
For newer members just tuning in to my journals, my lighting is , as follows. (hopefully will be greatly improved in the next month or so.)

one Budmaster 2 , 675 XG
one Advanced XTE 400
two 'all red' G8, 90W , UFO's
one Mars Pro
one Growant (mini)
one G8 240W , all bloom.
Ventilation is with my highly recommended Can #33 carbon filter coupled to an Ostberg 6" inline fan , run thru a speed controller set between 65 and 85%. This fan filter combo runs 24/7/365 and only gets turned off for pre filter changing and sweeping up the GR floor. Two clip on fans for canopy circulation along with one 12" oscillating desk fan (at back).
I run two 26 gal. pots that are homemade 'Rootbuilder' pots sitting on homemade 'beer cap' aluminum trays that sit on 5 caster HD plant trollies. They then sit on a 180W heat mat on the concrete floor.
Lights all run off two cheap mechanical timers and my photoperiod in veg. is ALWAYS 16/8...bloom will start at 12/12 then go to 11/13 with about 6 weeks left...then i sometimes switch to 10/14 for the last 10 days to two weeks...just to help Sativas finish up quicker. I will post some pics of the crop when the sun comes up in my lil GR later.
To finish this intro up, i wanna thank Doc Bud again for his tireless work on our 'kit' and his never ending support for all it's users. He will be returning very soon ....:thumb:
Cheers gang....enjoy these times....

:circle-of-love:
Hey Duggan what are your thoughts on hlg boards buddy? Or qauntom boards.

You still got Somme serious good lights going on though for sure .

Look forward to tagging along and seeing what I can learn . :passitleft:

Hey Joe...i'm not qualified to give you my opinion on those lights. My go to brand is any high end light. Budmaster /CropMaster are my dream lights....just because of quality, longevity, performance , and easy maintenance. I also like this Advanced, all be it's blinking a lil now ...(is failing) but i'm hoping , like i said , for a favorable experience dealing with them about this. For me , it's important , i don't have to replace it in 3 or 4 years. I want more longevity out of these high end lights. IMO , they should last well over 5 years...as my Budmaster has , so..cheers Joe!

Hey Joe...i'm not qualified to give you my opinion on those lights. My go to brand is any high end light. Budmaster /CropMaster are my dream lights....just because of quality, longevity, performance , and easy maintenance. I also like this Advanced, all be it's blinking a lil now ...(is failing) but i'm hoping , like i said , for a favorable experience dealing with them about this. For me , it's important , i don't have to replace it in 3 or 4 years. I want more longevity out of these high end lights. IMO , they should last well over 5 years...as my Budmaster has , so..cheers Joe!
Yeah just see wicked things and really efficient lights to run on the hydro bills it’s is all.

Hey ya'l,..i'm back with a few pics . front two are the A5 X Panama's..back two , the A5 Killer Haze.
They are getting trained some now to help strengthen the 'wood' and develop a low bush with as many leaders as i can manage before i flip em. When they go into the finals they will explode and command my attention all the way thru, to finish , so, i wanna prepare them , and me for the ride. I will also bury some stakes, early on to save from doing it later when they are in the way. Cheers Ya'l.

Back
Top Bottom