Duggan Does ACE's A5 Killer Haze & A5 x Panama, Tester Strain, In DBHBB

Never too early for me, love my 11:00 to 7:00 shift and only about 8 more years. Can't wait for your next adventure Duggan always looks great.:adore::adore::adore:
Mornin to ya Drift..:high-five:..Thanks for hangin around right to the finish. Next journal will start soon. Cheers eh.
Good on ya.
33.5. Super sweet numbers. See ya next grow.
:peace:
Thanks Keltic..Yes, very happy with this grow, as all went pretty good despite the high heat at the end.
Please catch the next journal would ya...cheers and enjoy the day ...:high-five:
So Duggs have you mixed the two strains together and smoked them yet? I gotta try it, I bet it would be quite a ride.
Great Sun. mornin to ya ..friend a mine! Yes, i have mixed the two ...but it was late at night after i had already puffed , so ...couldn't really tell ...So far i'm liking the Pan a lil more than the straight A5. both are very , very good but sumpin about the taste of the Pan . i really dig. The pissy Haze taste really comes thru with it...:ganjamon:
Damn duggs, your journals fly by, I was busy this week, when I get on I’m already 10 pages behind lol. Hope everyone is having a great Sunday. I gotta retire again lol, damn working sucks. Been trying to work some to get caught up on some medical bills
Hey Buck, always good to see you around. Ya, journals flying by these years. Gonna start the next one soon for the two Bubba Hash and two Lemon Zkittles. They are getting some size to them already in the #1's.
As soon as i get some time to myself without the boys here i 'm gonna transplant them into the big pots in another batch of 4th run DBHBB . This present 4th run will get recycled , re amended and cooked creating 5th run. Cheers eh.:high-five:

Thanks for your keen observation, and corrections as usual Ween.. Can always count on you for that... For the record, I was just joking, why else would I say just a FEW ounces more.. Sorry I will be most clear next time... That being said Hell of a harvest for you Duggs old buddy, looking forward to talking to you as soon as we can... Until then as always Green days...

No drama here Duggs leave that for the other sites, this site rocks and it is all you will ever need, no attitudes here, love this site people are just so friendly and don't talk down to you just because your new... :Namaste:

No drama here Duggs leave that for the other sites, this site rocks and it is all you will ever need, no attitudes here, love this site people are just so friendly and don't talk down to you just because your new... :Namaste:

Nope , and you are right Newb! Seen a lottta newbies come , and most say those very words and wind up learning a ton and growing fantastic produce. The cool peeps that are here are a bonus. There are so many i would enjoy spending time with, and have. Cheers man!:high-five:

I have never looked elsewhere Duggs, and have no intentions of doing so. Don't fix what isn't broken and 420 and the gang is top notch, and the knowledge second to none. :peace: cheers my friend. When will the new grow be up?

Next crop is doing well, is in the GR but just sittin on top of the big pots until i get the op to transplant. Gonna start another journal soon for them . I'm off all week but with the two boys here , there really is no safe op. Have to wait until next sun. A day after my '3 sisters get together'. so , busy , but not with the plants. Gotta do things with the youngest as much as i can this coming week....Cheers Newb..:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom