Duggan Does ACE's A5 Killer Haze & A5 x Panama, Tester Strain, In DBHBB

Thts 2 funny man I literally jus pictured myself looking like this:cough: from taking a RIP of my :roorrip: lol then u send it hahaha to funny
Great minds think alike buddy

That somehow makes it worth it afterwards, doesn't it! Not so much while your ass is locked in their though!

That's how I feel about my first HB harvest lol. This is the best harvest yet but........ yup trim jail still sucks a big one lol.

The only jail part I don’t like about harvest is being nervous about mold. I don’t mind trimming too much. I’m a lazy trimmer though lol

I know right that's what I'm always scared of ever since my worst mold attack. I lost prolly about a half pound off one of my best strain harvests I ever had it was from my black domina x with hindu kush skunk. I had 8 females going and lost 6 of them. I was devastated but it was a massive learning experience. Cant run a 5x5 tent packed full an closed up with no ventilation lol. So I end up over drying some of my buds jus so I know they wont mold on me. I have the hardest time judging when to jar my buds lol.

Duggan and doc high Brix kit lovers alike .

Hope first off it’s cool to post here Duggan if not holla I’ll take her down bud.

Duggan and family I was hoping to get everyone’s input on my journal see sig for current quick click to get to it .
Anyways seedman is running a wicked competition and want to enter in miracles happen right?

So posted a whole bunch of what I thought we’re some of my best pics but need my families eyes.

Would appreciate anyone coming over and just drop what pic you think

Would really appreciate it and use all you legends and noobs green eyes here as photography never been strong suite

Hope to post here and sheds wall as well as duggans in hopes high traffics threads , then I will go narrow top three highest liked and then I’ll pick .

Thanks all and wish me luck lol

Man just took dogs to vet

Stressful my little puggle was snappy ya hey when she went to see mobility in stellas (puggle) hips . Well she was fine on the right side but left nope she snapped no bite I don’t think she would but she is the boss of house . Lol

Anyways Mya was an angel through everything (husky Sheppard mix. ) Rescue dog .

But it’s ovrr now and smoked half a blunt so cheers to Friday Duggan , leftout and all

Here's a pic taken yesterday, water due this morning. The tape around the pot is gnat defense, notice the black ring. I think my gnat infection has prevented me from reaching true High Brix. But I carry on and keep fighting the little shits. What do you suggest for her at this time? I may Colloidal silver a lower branch for seeds.

:Namaste:

It’s been a couple years now but I’m almost positive doc had me put some recharge on the surface when I got a batch of gnats one time.

Plants look great Duggan:passitleft:

Good morning gang. Last hockey tourney of the season ...started last night. Busy as crap this weekend.
Anyhow my four Sativas are going nuts and will get transplanted tomorrow. I have already been Supercropping them and the A5 X Panamas are the crazy ones this round. They will be put 'up front' so i can try and manage them a lil more. Exciting stuff as they are so vigorous ...lovin it! Will put some pics up soon of them transplanted and in 'boot camp'.
They will get A LOT of LSTing over the next couple weeks to get that low, bush look to them , with many tops before i flip em. Gonna be fun...cheers gang!:circle-of-love:

I'm in for this. Just learning about HB.

Check out some of the new kit user's journals. They are turning out top shelf buds right from the start. I think @FutRfarmer just completed his first grow ever and his stuff looks like he's been growing for years. You have found the holy grail of indoor soil growing. It's easy and inexpensive. Start a journal and the high brix gang will keep you on the right path. And thank you for your service!

Sounds like a plan Duggan :popcorn:
Yup, transplanting today...enjoy the day Joe....we just got 6 inches of new snow last night....ffs!
Welcome to my journal Old Timer. Glad u found your way to this neighborhood. DBHBB is a very forgiving , easy grow system that offers the user a chance to grow the very best possible crop on your very first try , as Neiko has just mentioned. It's a repeatable , re usable system that keeps growers coming back to it , grow after grow. I'l try not to bore you too much and provide tips and a few tricks along the way. This crop is going to be a lot of fun and a challenge, as these 4 plants are sativas with an 'attitude' but the smoke at the end is the 'shiz'. Cheers and welcome Old Timer.
Check out some of the new kit user's journals. They are turning out top shelf buds right from the start. I think @FutRfarmer just completed his first grow ever and his stuff looks like he's been growing for years. You have found the holy grail of indoor soil growing. It's easy and inexpensive. Start a journal and the high brix gang will keep you on the right path. And thank you for your service!
Great mornin to ya bud...except for all this new snow...wtf eh !

Back
Top Bottom