Duggan Does Ace's A5 x Malawi & Thai Chi In DBHBB

I bought a new Accord in 1990 and kept it for 25 years - put 432,000 miles on that puppy! I'd still be driving it if it hadn't worn out.

so i realize this was a few pages ago, but i just got caught up.. and it put into perspective how much i drive lol.. My brand new 2012 ford focus has 340000kms(211miles) o_O and my 07 2500 ram is about to roll over the 450kms... Granted i bought it off my old man, so cant say i drove all of them lol

those spears youre growing have me drooling. They look incredible.

btw, based on the location you posted in stanks journal a while back, im only 45min-1hr north east of you, so if you ever want a change from your daily routine to grab a puff, a stella and a bite to eat, dont hesitate to hit me up! .... Im probably not as fun as uruguay... But i do have horses to ride LOL.

oohh and happy early legalize day lol

:passitleft:

Hey PJ...thank you so much! And great you had a chance to catch up here. This place is my 'safe place'...so many friends here i wanna spend time with. Thank you very much for your offer. One of these days i'm gonna tour the country staying at all your houses...eating all your great food ...smoking your fantastic cannabis and laughing with my friends.
Lots to talk about today ....Canada is about to become legal...across the board. Myself...i'm sick and tired of all the newspaper articles. Everyone jumping in now to cash in and make a buck.
We have been stigmatized for so many years ...now those same people are getting rich off of it...i'm very upset about this. I wrote my local paper after seeing an article on the front page ...these two new entrepreneurs have come up with this grow cabinet...yadda yadda yadda...i was growing since before they were born......
Lots to say about things today. however i got better things to show and tell. My plants are getting close to chop...so....i'm taking guesses now for my yield for this crop. I would suggest taking a very close look at it. Keep in mind, some colas are laying over out of sight...especially in the back, with the two Thai Chi's.
Also take a look at the last two pics very closely...you will see a small cluster of flowers growing out of the 'hip' of that leaf. Also .try and count how many blades are on that leaf too, ...i think its 11 but not sure...in a hurry.
Also resin development is in a happy place.
They just got 5 gal's. each pot of GE w/Tea.
anyhow ...guess away gang.
I guess i should remind some .....nearest guess to my final dry weight will win a free ounce of this produce. Only catch...ya gotta come get it...I ewill hold it for 30 days ...and greet you with a big smile...if you show up at my door....have some puffs...a couple Stella's...a few laughs...some good food and stay the night .if needed.
Anyhow here they are gang...all my brothas......and sista's too...:circle-of-love:

That's freaky Duggan! approx how,close are they, how,many weeks? Do Sativa buds typically weigh less? I've read they are not as dense. Just trying to get a sense of what those massive colas weigh. :high-five:
Hey bud... Sativas require more light to get dense like Indicas. They can get dense , but mostly NOT as dense as an Indica variety. A lot of weight comes in the last couple weeks...along with a lot of the flavour. These colas will be heavy cuz of all the light...and great soil . They are still very healthy and will go another 2 to 3 weeks at least. pics will be few now though...they're just getting too floppy and i need to stay on top of it. had to get at the back again today to fix up a couple colas that were laying over. cheers Ween....

Super Sativa buds right there, the plant in the back looks like it could go quite a lot longer. Those foxtails tell me it's gonna keep pumping out pistils. That could be a good thing.

Well I gave you enough crap about hitting the 2lb mark, now it is time to up the ante.

But I do indeed have confidence in you... Lets see how they fatten up in the next weeks.

My guess will stay the same though

Ya....gotta have some laughs, and giggles along the way...glad your here O/L.:passitleft:Yes, from here on out , they get heavy, start to mature..resin glands fill, get fat. Something that rarely gets talked about ..it seems , is the long time our high brix gland heads take to degrade, turn amber. It gives the newer trihcs , time to catch up . Just an awesome grow system....really...Cheers.
Super Sativa buds right there, the plant in the back looks like it could go quite a lot longer. Those foxtails tell me it's gonna keep pumping out pistils. That could be a good thing.

Evenin to ya PW....:passitleft:...Yes you are right. That back right Thai Chi is a lil slower than her sister, beside her.
I didn't have my camera on me ...rats soup..i was back there ..with that one tying up a couuple colas. I should have showed everyone ...she has very dark, shiney leaves in /near the top. That big cola you see there is foxtailing like crazy.
It'l be pretty knarly lookin once it matures some more. Cheers PW...enjoy the night....:passitleft:
I patented my guess...:rofl:...you should know it by now...:laugh:...lookin' good!...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...
Yes...24.5...i cheated...looked at a previous list....:slide:....:passitleft:
Not for you , wouldn't have happened...the A5 X Malawi , on the left looks the nicest...a few really sold colas, lottsa resin.
I figure another two to three weeks. Gotta feelin these Sativas are gonna send me the bloody moon.....and back..lmao!:rofl:
Yeah, seriously Duggs, great work! :adore:

Gray...top of the evenin to ya...:passitleft:..thank you ....soon be time to show the new ones....i got 4 babies. two Chronics ..and two Durban Poisons. I got lottsa time...but TB H ..i'm gettin really low on produce. I'm lookin at 3 weeks till chop..if not then, has to wait for 5....boys weekend ... Cheers man..enjoy the night ..:high-five:

5 days to go Duggs then the fun begins, wet weather is over had minimal bud rot. Weather has been sunny real windy today winds 80km an hour, can't wait to get it cut, trimmed and hanging, actually I wish I was done...lol.

Back
Top Bottom