Duggan Does ACE's Neville's Haze X Panama & Their Zamedelica X Panama

Hey bud , ya, Neiko will do those seeds right. He knows how to tame and grow these sativas and is a very solid grower/person , so...

OK everyone, i have some 420 news for our GROUP ( not gang!) 420 mag has given us a new , sort of title around these parts. The word 'gang' will /should not be used any more as it signifies a gang /hard drug mentality and it's not the mission of 420 mag. We will be known as the Hi Brix Growers Group. This will include anyone growing , using Doc Buds gear of course. This new format will only help our cause as will attract more peeps who want to try our methods but were afraid of being part of a 'GANG' .
I support this new terminology and Doc does as well. Can everyone please use these words Hi Brix Growers Group, or the Group, or the HBGG. From now on , the word 'gang' will not be a welcome word and i encourage all of us DBHBB users to become and stay part of our newly formed HBGG. Thanks everyone, we have such an awesome core group here...lets make/help it grow and set down some real roots. Cheers eh.
:circle-of-love:

How they looked last night. You can see i added the Growant lil light for the corner...i need more light in that corner...lmfao...
These Neville crosses are kicking my ass . They have needed constant LSTing. Just FYI everyone, if i had of let these grow naturally they would be eight feet tall by now. because i topped them, tied them down and supercropped them continuously they were able to grow some decent branches and 'get old' as i like to say. Just hope i continue to have control and they don't start controlling me...lol.

Thanks Newb...ya, it's 9 days since flip and all i'm seeing is a few pre flowers here and there...pfft!
Why your grow hard gettin started this year...u need some beans...?
lots of stuff not taking this year for me. So I am doing some over. Duggs thanks for the offer brother but I am good for seeds. I am hoping things look a lot better in a weeks time. :Namaste:

Two of them were and another two were very slow coming and I am not a patient man...lol. The rest of the problematic seeds are new pineapple express batch. 3 came like normal another three managed very short top roots then stopped so I put them in the dirt and waited and waited. So I went digging found two of them and reburied closer to surface. One is non existent and the other one is struggling the first round leaves appear to be missing so it could be a bust as well. Right now 2 in paper towels and 3 in water something gotta give. Whichever wins the race to the dirt and looks most promising get the last available 3 pots. It is doing a good number on the stocks. I may go looking for some strong lemon skunk for our climate. I hate this part of the grow. How are you doing with this lockdown Duggs?

Hey....doing well, but have already battled some depression and right now bored as fuck. Only working one day a week , so way too much spare time...cant go anywhere, do anything...boring....Went and grabbed my oldest for an afternoon and supper together. Was a sort of get to know dad day. He just turned 19 in Feb. so we had a couple shots and a puff or two together , cooked us a nice meal, watched a couple old 'home movies' i made of him when he was three. Was a good time with him. anyhow , cheers Newb, enjoy the day my friend. :high-five:

How they looked last night. You can see i added the Growant lil light for the corner...i need more light in that corner...lmfao...
These Neville crosses are kicking my ass . They have needed constant LSTing. Just FYI everyone, if i had of let these grow naturally they would be eight feet tall by now. because i topped them, tied them down and supercropped them continuously they were able to grow some decent branches and 'get old' as i like to say. Just hope i continue to have control and they don't start controlling me...lol.

Wow that’s fast.

That is some pretty intense training going on and just at a glance it just looks like another Dugg run. Got them locked down tight.

Hey bud , ya, Neiko will do those seeds right. He knows how to tame and grow these sativas and is a very solid grower/person , so...

OK everyone, i have some 420 news for our GROUP ( not gang!) 420 mag has given us a new , sort of title around these parts. The word 'gang' will /should not be used any more as it signifies a gang /hard drug mentality and it's not the mission of 420 mag. We will be known as the Hi Brix Growers Group. This will include anyone growing , using Doc Buds gear of course. This new format will only help our cause as will attract more peeps who want to try our methods but were afraid of being part of a 'GANG' .
I support this new terminology and Doc does as well. Can everyone please use these words Hi Brix Growers Group, or the Group, or the HBGG. From now on , the word 'gang' will not be a welcome word and i encourage all of us DBHBB users to become and stay part of our newly formed HBGG. Thanks everyone, we have such an awesome core group here...lets make/help it grow and set down some real roots. Cheers eh.
:circle-of-love:
Wanted to show this post again . It's sumpin we all need to remember. Thanks everyone...:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom