Duggan Does Ace's Zamal Hash With Doc's Gear - Huge Pots & Lots Of LEDs

Evenin Gang, and other sorts....just got done ...whoosh. Started at 7pm, finished cleaning up at9:45.Sorry about not havin any pics to show.Anyhow , i have to say , i'm very impressed with this ...Zamal Hash. Three plants, two pots, one "Kit"........585grms, or 20.74 zips.
More light and it could have been more. Even the very bottom , little buds on all the side branches were just coated with trichs. It's all jared up now awaiting it's fate.....boooya!:party::yahoo::allgood::passitleft::woohoo:

The "fab four" are now sitting on top of the two 26ers,...under the budmaster waiting for me to transplant. Gotta get some free time for that. hopefully i'l get a camera sooner , rather than later. anyhow gang, i'm gonna hang with journal for another few days, then i'm gonna start up another journal for the youngsters.Have an awewsome night everyone and i'm sending out some special vibes for all who supported this journal and stuck with me . Cheers....i'l have a Stella for ya's...:thanks:

That's great Duggan, glad to here you got good weight with amazing product. Keep your head up brother your going to make some people very happy im sure when they got there hands on this smoke :Rasta:

Very nice yield! :bravo:
I'll be lucky to pull half that much from the phone booth. I hope to have final weights this weekend (with pictures :;):).
I'm so ready to clean up and get back to a Kit grow.

Very nice yield! :bravo:
I'll be lucky to pull half that much from the phone booth. I hope to have final weights this weekend (with pictures :;):).
I'm so ready to clean up and get back to a Kit grow.

Major, you have the skill, you just need a space a lil bigger...not a whole lot, just a little. After your o/d harvest your prolly sitting pretty good as far as supply goes, right? I'm looking forward to following your next kit grow, cuz I know youl'e do great with it, your just too bright for it not to. Anyhow , cheers my good brotha.:high-five::Namaste:

Nice work Duggan! Swimming in bud over there.

Sorry to hear about you and the lady. Sounds like you guys had a good run, sometimes it's just time to part ways. No matter what you know your 420 family has much love for you and we are here brother.

That´s a nice haul Duggan
Congratz :cheer:

Mornin Dark...thanks man!
Grats Duggs 20 oz of heaven off two pots, well done :high-five:

Hey brotha, ya I'm very happy with the ACE , Zamal Hash, it's worth doing again ....so glad one of the next four is a ZH. Cheers Smokey!
Nice work Duggan! Swimming in bud over there.

Sorry to hear about you and the lady. Sounds like you guys had a good run, sometimes it's just time to part ways. No matter what you know your 420 family has much love for you and we are here brother.

Thanks so much JC...ya , not feeling very good these days...gonna be a very, very lean Christmas in more ways than one , with no woman and no money....oh well, must a bin cuz of bad decisions along the way , so totally my fault as they say! Anyhow thanks again JC.
So nice to see such a potent bountiful harvest!:nicethread:

Mornin FF..thanks eh, This Zamal Hash was a pleasure to grow and was everything ACE said it would be. Buds are rock hard and covered with goodies. Cheers and have an awesome day FF and Gang....my brothas!:circle-of-love:

I just recently became single before I moved to Colorado. It was shitty for a while but I feel better to have left all my baggage behind. Cheers Duggan, itll get better bro! Might be dating the Palmela sisters for a while but oh well, it happens!! Lmao

Ya eh...not looking forward to that!! Fu...k sakes, here I go again....getting too old for this crap!

Duggs man I feel for ya. At least you can smoke your way through Xmas and cuddle the dogs. Dogs really are a mans salvation. Do what I did for next relationship. My girl likes to smoke even more than I do. Now she can't leave because where's she gonna find good nugs?

But seriously. I do feel for you. Relationship trouble can be really hard. Just remember as a woman gets older her dating pool decreases. As a man gets older we become more distinguished and desired by any age woman. Especially if we are toting the good nuggets.

Thanks you guys....no dogs though . My Max and Duggan (avatar) have bin gone for over 10 yrs. now....I miss them very much , every day! They were always happy to see me and NEVER gave me any grief, never criticized, always loved! I miss them terribly! This is gonna be a loooong day, I can just feel it....last day of work before the holidays. I'l have over 16 days to wallow in my own grief...great eh...... Duggs. All you guys are just awesome, have an awesome day Gang!

Back
Top Bottom