Duggan Does Ace's Zamal Hash With Doc's Gear - Huge Pots & Lots Of LEDs

Hey pal....what's doin brotha? I'm just chillin listening to some "smooth jazz" nice stuff sometimes. You can hear yourself think and still enjoy the music. Jeeze , i'm gettin old...f...k sakes!:tokin:

I just finished trimming the last of "shower girls". I'm doing a little Led Zeppelin at the moment.
Old? Give it another 10 years, or so... :cheesygrinsmiley: :thedoubletake:

I'm going to see AC/DC in February :)

It'l prolly be their last time out , i figure. Excellent band to see live . These days i've grown tired of classic rock though....bin listening to the stuff since the 70's....just sick of it. I like R & B and Jazz now. Been into that for a few yrs. now and really like it. Anyhow . have a great night Tard.Gotta make up my mind if i wanna Stella ....or an icecream bar.....mm!

It'l prolly be their last time out , i figure. Excellent band to see live . These days i've grown tired of classic rock though....bin listening to the stuff since the 70's....just sick of it. I like R & B and Jazz now. Been into that for a few yrs. now and really like it. Anyhow . have a great night Tard.Gotta make up my mind if i wanna Stella ....or an icecream bar.....mm!

Yeah, but its acdc and I havent seen them and theyve been one of my favorite bands since I was a kid aanndd theyre fixin to retire after this tour. Oh, and I still love rock and roll!!! :)

Just a couple pics of my Zamal Hash harvest. It came in at 20.5 z's. so i'm very satisfied with that.These pics are of all that minus three jars(three zips). Anyhow , mods , i'm done with this journal, please move it on outta here! cheers 420 mag,. and thankyou to all my brothas and SS for your support along the way...it was fun...cheers Gang!:Namaste::circle-of-love::thumb:
Zamal_Hash_and_new_crop_first_pics_017.jpg
Zamal_Hash_and_new_crop_first_pics_016.jpg

Very nice haul, my friend!!
On to the next adventure in in growing...

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

All the work is done... that is when "Blister" shows up :cheesygrinsmiley: nice finish

just seen your journal on "Zamal Hash" you Ace doesn't have it any more I'm lucky to have a few - any recommendation or tip on it. your journals are to-notch thinking of 45. 7- 10 maybe 7 gallon

Back
Top Bottom