Duggan Does Ace's Zamal Hash With Doc's Gear - Huge Pots & Lots Of LEDs

Good day 420 and Gang! I'm starting this new journal for my Zamal Hash
The support received in my Desfran journal has convinced me to try another .I really enjoy chatting with the gang and sharing the info and lil tips here and there! There seems to be a growing amount of newbies interested in using our soil and DBHBB. I'l try and make this one interesting for all and any Q's. or concerns will be addressed asap.
Ok then gang...here's the shit!
Strain- Ace's Zamal Hash, 50/50 Indica /Sativa
Size of grow- three plants from Fem. seeds
Medium- Doc Bud's high brix soil
Nutes-Doc's Drenches and foiliers
Pests- Not one bug since switching to DBHBB
Pots- 26 gal. homemade "rootbuilder" pots.... those who know me , know how i feel about BIG pots and what they offer! There will be two in one and one in the other(just like the Desfrans)
GR size- 42" x 70" x 7' high.
Lighting- one Budmaster 2 675xg, two G8 Dorm Grow 240W Bloom only, and two G8, Dorm Grow 90W ,UFO's,(all red) The BM is for Veg. the other four are only added at flip. I should add that in early veg . they are under an inexpensive four tube T8 industrial fixture for the first 4-5 weeks then moved into the main GR and put under the BM 2 .
Circulation and Exhaust- Can #33 Carbon filter w/ Ostberg, 6" inline fan for exhaust, one 12" oscillating fan on floor for circ. as well as a 6" oscillating fan for canopy air circ. Exhaust fan only run at max. 75% speed to lengthen life and increase durablity of system
Plant trollies are used throughout grow to simplify watering and make moving around a little easier!
My system is really very basic without fancy electronic controls or expensive trinkets ....i put the $$ into my lights and exhaust system.
As i've mentioned before ...i grow for quality and yield. With DBHBB we all know the Quality is there....that's why i shoot for big yields....quality is no longer an issue...it's always there!
I'de like to shoot a huge thankyou out to our very own Doc Bud for his continuing support and work trying to help us all harvest the very best produce we can!:Namaste:

re: Duggan Does Ace's Zamal Hash With Doc's Gear - Huge Pots & Lots Of LEDs

Hey, I'm first. Be right back. I'm dropping your links. :battingeyelashes:

Wow! That 50 seconds they made me wait took forever!! :laughtwo:

I left links on your last journal, mine, Doc's, Ziggy's and Graytail's. That should get them dropping by any minute now. Brace yourself for the crowd. :battingeyelashes:

As i've mentioned before ...i grow for quality and yield. With DBHBB we all know the Quality is there....that's why i shoot for big yields....quality is no longer an issue...it's always there!
I'de like to shoot a huge thankyou out to our very own Doc Bud for his continuing support and work trying to help us all harvest the very best produce we can!:Namaste:

Well put Duggan.

:slide:

Well said, my friend! Looking forward to your training sessions, and of course, the end result.

Hey, I'm first. Be right back. I'm dropping your links. :battingeyelashes:

Wow! That 50 seconds they made me wait took forever!! :laughtwo:

I left links on your last journal, mine, Doc's, Ziggy's and Graytail's. That should get them dropping by any minute now. Brace yourself for the crowd. :battingeyelashes:
Wow...you rock girl...thanks so much eh!

subbed and lurking

Wouldn't miss it! :party:

Well, you have a nice crowd building Duggan. That had to make you smile, and the day is young. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Evenin Gang...gotta get this off to good start with a few pics of the Zamal H. toddlers ,ya might say! As all the "gang " here gets more and more experience using the kit ,we all benefit from each other. Seeing everyone trying all the different strains and having so much success...is fun . Our lil place here on the Mag. is bringing in an awefull lot of new members and curious ones....all lurking , learning of this "KIT"...what Kit? So many informative journals and really cool people running them! :thumb:

Ok , just a few pics showing these in training a bit with pipe cleaners. I can see i have to adjust the one here...cuz the little side branch has gotten slightly ahead of the"main". Gotta release the main from the bondage for a couple days...give it a chance to re-gain control.Don't want that side branch shooting up too, too fast like this. Anyhow , you'se all got the idea here..i know.
Just try and keep the "main" from getting way ahead...let the side branches catch up ...play with it like that a few weeks by tying down with pipe cleaners.
I realize there's larger scale growers out there that can't take all the extra time and care to mess around like this....this stuff is more for hobby growers , like most of us. Just a few tricks along the way here to maximize your yield while maintaining optimum health. Cheers, and wow you guys ...what a cool turn out for my latest attempt at a grow journal. :thanks: Whoops...gotta upload....

Zamal_toddlers_004.jpg
Zamal_toddlers_003.jpg
Zamal_toddlers_002.jpg
Zamal_toddlers_001.jpg
:

Looks like things are off to a great start. I'd expect nothing less from you. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom