Duggan Does Ace's Zamal Hash With Doc's Gear - Huge Pots & Lots Of LEDs

re: Duggan Does Ace's Zamal Hash With Doc's Gear - Huge Pots & Lots Of LEDs

Wow Duggan, the leaves..... So beautiful. This is gonna be fun. :laughtwo:

Those T8s do a bang-up job Duggan. Thanks for the heads up on that. So much easier to source than T5s and much more reasonably priced. :high-five:

Hi Duggan,

I am one of those newbies who's interested in using doc bud's guide wit brix mix and use led lights :) Infact I just activated my account and soaking up lots of info as I read. I know nothing about growing and I just got a new mmj card renewal. I'm pretty excited to see this message forum. I'm interested in seeing how your grow turn out. There are a lot of impressive results from many people who are duplicating doc bud hibrix set up. It seems you are off on a great start! I'm interested in learning more about your led light set up and how it compares to platinumled. I see many old posts about platiunumled, nothing new. So that's why i asked.

Def subbed this thread and can't wait to see how your garden makes out. Your grow log might make me become little spendy on the lights (led rather than hps) for my first grow. lol

How could I not be here for this grow???

Looking forward to following and learning, Duggs. :thumb:

Subscribed Duggan.

Good morning all my brothas and a few new growers as well...welcome aboard everyone.As we all know our journals while in veg. are a bit boring so along the way I plan on doing another full tutorial on making "full melt" bubblehash from my Desfran trimmings as well as little mini sessions on Supercropping and LSTing . My grow methods early in veg are a lot like our own Graytails...we both try and achieve a bush before we flip as to maximize yield for our given spaces we have. Graytails methods involve more topping and training compared to my SC'ing and LSTing. Both methods work equally as well and yields are comparative , I'm sure. If I had a whole bunch of plants I would prolly just "top" a few times , but because I only have three on the go...I can afford to spend more time actually cultivating and working with them. have a great day Gang and thanks for all the interest in my new journal. Cheers.:circle-of-love:
Zamal_toddlers_003.jpg
This pic is a good example of how the side branches try to catch up to the main while being LST'd or "tied down" The main will be released as to not let the little ones get too far ahead of it! Cheers eh!

:popcorn:

Love it Duggan. More learning for me. I have yet to really control my plants. My first grow motto was "let 'er rip". My thinking was to learn how things grow naturally first before I attempt to make them do what I want. I am ready to learn now and appreciate your interest in teaching.

:reading420magazine:
:green_heart:

Good morning all my brothas and a few new growers as well...welcome aboard everyone.As we all know our journals while in veg. are a bit boring so along the way I plan on doing another full tutorial on making "full melt" bubblehash from my Desfran trimmings as well as little mini sessions on Supercropping and LSTing . My grow methods early in veg are a lot like our own Graytails...we both try and achieve a bush before we flip as to maximize yield for our given spaces we have. Graytails methods involve more topping and training compared to my SC'ing and LSTing. Both methods work equally as well and yields are comparative , I'm sure. If I had a whole bunch of plants I would prolly just "top" a few times , but because I only have three on the go...I can afford to spend more time actually cultivating and working with them. have a great day Gang and thanks for all the interest in my new journal. Cheers.:circle-of-love:
Zamal_toddlers_003.jpg
This pic is a good example of how the side branches try to catch up to the main while being LST'd or "tied down" The main will be released as to not let the little ones get too far ahead of it! Cheers eh!

Duggan, you don't top yours at all? The last couple days I've been looking at my Carnival and wondering what kind of results I'd get if I just started getting the main down without topping. Mine still has a week or so to go before I start training, and I probably will top her anyway. Just curious.

Duggan, you don't top yours at all? The last couple days I've been looking at my Carnival and wondering what kind of results I'd get if I just started getting the main down without topping. Mine still has a week or so to go before I start training, and I probably will top her anyway. Just curious.

Hey there Sue...ya with the topping...I rarely do it any more as I have found it takes too long to recover from the decapitation. A lot of growers do it with fantastic results...and like I said ,if I had a lot of plants I might just top, instead of LSTing them so much. I really like to train them so at flip it's really hard to tell which one's the main...you have to actually follow it up from it's beginnings to see which one. After achieving this shape or form with a lot (8-10) growing tips and I like the size...i'l flip em and then I watch them go! Cheers eh. For the growers who are interested in my methods , I'm gonna try and show ,whenever I do something to them, just to get some , who may be a little afraid to manipulate their plants some confidence in trying it. Remember though ...my reason for training like this is because I want to FILL my space with buds and have a BUSH not a scraggly one top plant that under achieved. Cheers Gang!

Love it Duggan. More learning for me. I have yet to really control my plants. My first grow motto was "let 'er rip". My thinking was to learn how things grow naturally first before I attempt to make them do what I want. I am ready to learn now and appreciate your interest in teaching.

:reading420magazine:
:green_heart:

Tranquil...very nice to see you have that interest. It's a lot of fun cultivating this way...ya really get to see just how hardy and responsive our MJ can be. I'm glad your aboard my journal and i'l try to teach as best I can, so if you have ANY Q's. please shoot them at me OK. It's so much fun seeing them respond and actually thrive while being trained this way. It's no secret how it's done ...a lot of us do it...but every once and a while someone(me this time) should show it , not just show the after results.Cheers Tranquil

I am along for the ride. Here to learn!

Juan...there you are! Glad to have you along for the ride. These Zamal Hash plants are gonna be a lot of fun....50/50 Indica /Sativa.I plan on letting them get big before flip , so a lot of LSTing , SCing, and shaping to come. Gotta get them growing the way I want...lots of growing tips ...all equal...a lot like Gray's look .That's the goal before I flip em! Cheers eh.

No fair using fake leaves! J/k, I know it's HB doing its job.

Looking forward to following this to finish. Now, tie those girls up and have your way with them!

Keep em green and sticky :peace:

No fair using fake leaves! J/k, I know it's HB doing its job.

Looking forward to following this to finish. Now, tie those girls up and have your way with them!

Keep em green and sticky :peace:

HT...You playin with my emotions....:tokin:
Dunno what your story is...but i'm feelin somethin good...:blunt:
Stick around , maybe have a chuckle or two, or three...:high-five:
Check these few pics out gang...this is the perfect time to water during veg., and you can see her exactly one hour later after a mixed cocktail. Little Trans. w/Tea. Just a little! All three pics ...same plant. Cheers brothas....and SS!....and Tranquil...anyone else of that gender.....carefull Duggan.:wood:
water_Zamals_002.jpg
water_Zamals_003.jpg
water_Zamals_005.jpg
Have an awesome night everyone....goin for a puff.

Back
Top Bottom