Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Morning to ya Duggs and gang
Damn, miss a few days and you close up a journal and fire up another ffs :rofl: great job on the last haul Duggs!! Lol, hey, you got "Da Boss" watching ya this trip, best not be F ing anything up or else....... lol.
Freaking snow and more snow is the story up this way Duggs, sick of this crap already this year, gonna be a long winter :rofl: new babies are looking so cutie :) good luck on your new grow brother!

Blessed Buds our friend and be well:passitleft:
OK,..first off, wadeye do to get da boss watching me...:passitleft:..'J'... grab that thang and pull up a chair. Lets all see these special strains strut their stuff. Hope your sunny getaway was filled with no stress and lottsa smiles.
D has been busy ....your garden is gonna be pretty cool woman:)
I better be sharp with this grow...looking forward to your input, comments and BS ,..:thedoubletake:
Cheers ,..both of ya,..enjoy the rest of this Sunday!:circle-of-love:

Damn duggs, on page 2 already, lmao, I guess I've been snoozing. Looking forward to this run. I have a feeling you won't be buying seeds overseas anymore after these
Hey bud,..i owe this grow to Neiko and Yeti , i believe who suggested the Star Pupil. after i did a little reading about it , i had to jump on the chance to get the seeds. It's supposed to be great for stomach issues + many other attributes! It's their 'flagship' strain. Looking forward to seeing them really get going. gonna be a few weeks before they get in the 26ers. Cheers bud!:high-five:

Wouldnt miss it for the world...one of these days I'll be up to hang :)
One of these days i'l be here to hang with ya Mouser!:high-five::Namaste:

OK,..first off, wadeye do to get da boss watching me...:passitleft:..'J'... grab that thang and pull up a chair. Lets all see these special strains strut their stuff. Hope your sunny getaway was filled with no stress and lottsa smiles.
D has been busy ....your garden is gonna be pretty cool woman:)
I better be sharp with this grow...looking forward to your input, comments and BS ,..:thedoubletake:
Cheers ,..both of ya,..enjoy the rest of this Sunday!:circle-of-love:

Hey bud,..i owe this grow to Neiko and Yeti , i believe who suggested the Star Pupil. after i did a little reading about it , i had to jump on the chance to get the seeds. It's supposed to be great for stomach issues + many other attributes! It's their 'flagship' strain. Looking forward to seeing them really get going. gonna be a few weeks before they get in the 26ers. Cheers bud!:high-five:

One of these days i'l be here to hang with ya Mouser!:high-five::Namaste:

I did suggest them. i just ordered a pack for myself. I wasn't going to but they aren't putting any more out until halfway through next year and I got them for $20 off for black Friday! I hope they work out well for you. I have no clue when I will pop mine but I am sure it will be sooner rather than later.

High Duggan,

I'm here to learn what I can. I'll be in the newb section. Subbed for the duration.

I hear ya about seed banks. I have so many seeds, I will never pop them all. And here I go and search for star pupil but the place locally was sold out. You guys are a bad influence..:)

I am the same way. I need to find like 3 or 4 people to start popping all my seeds for me locally so i can pick and choose the best that I want to keep :laughtwo:

DrZiggy is probably the one to have done the closest thing to a SOG with the kit that I have seen. He did a lot of experimenting that isnt typically recommended. I usually only run 1 to 2 seeds per pack at a time. 1 for fems and 2 for regs. I just started popping two of the regs at a time recently to try and minimize down time if I get a male.

I hear dr ziggy is the mad scientist of the group.

Re: Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Ready to observe another awesome grow duggs! Wishing you all the big hariry stinky buds you can manage

I hear ya about seed banks. I have so many seeds, I will never pop them all. And here I go and search for star pupil but the place locally was sold out. You guys are a bad influence..:)

Thanks Yeti! I really wanted to try the star pupil but seeing as I just ordered seeds and have some left from my first order, I should hold off.

High Duggan,

Most impressive light array you have. I can't wait to see what buds come from under them. Looks like fun. But I'm here to learn.

I did suggest them. i just ordered a pack for myself. I wasn't going to but they aren't putting any more out until halfway through next year and I got them for $20 off for black Friday! I hope they work out well for you. I have no clue when I will pop mine but I am sure it will be sooner rather than later.

Where did you order them through? I have been looking for them for a while and it seems like all the banks I check are always sold out!

Back
Top Bottom