Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

There is only one site now, the phone view is the same as desktop with a different style sheet. If you shrink the window on The computer it will switch to the phone view. If I rotate my phone to landscape mode I can see the signatures.

Ding ding ding! Thanks Doob! I always use landscape so tried portrait and sigs went away.

There is only one site now, the phone view is the same as desktop with a different style sheet. If you shrink the window on The computer it will switch to the phone view. If I rotate my phone to landscape mode I can see the signatures.

Nice!! That works on Safari on iPhone! Tried it on chrome on iPhone, didn't work for me. Thank you!!

Edit: Would love to give you reps for that... but.... yea... I have no idea how now.

Thanks Chris.....that works.
Switched back though cuz the printing is now way too small to read.I get it!Now i know how to see the sigs......if i wanna...thanks again Chris!

You try doing it like DrDoob says? Works great, doesn't change the text size, no need to do anything but turn your phone landscape and boom! signatures!

Tiu
Sorry Duggs, I typed too soon... every other mobile site I have seen always has a full desktop version option... but I dont see that on 420... that is pretty shitty. IM sorry man.

You may wanna ask Ween about the Chrome, he's got an android..
Touch-hold and then let go of the three vertically stacked dots at the top right (ish) of the screen and select ‘Request Desktop Site’. That will give you the full desktop version in your mobile device.
:thumb:

EDIT: oops - replied before I’d finished reading didn’t I? :smokin:

Is it getting better Duggan?

It's actually easier to use than the old app (once you find everything). :goodluck:

Get i
Nope, it's easier than that - I just checked.

1. type Chrome app into your browser.
2. Pick "Install Chrome app"
3. Don't hit the blue Install button - that's for Android Auto. Hit the green Download button.
4. Select "Android App". Type the characters to download (4 letters with an enter box next to it.)
5. scroll down to a list of "Google Chrome, Fast and Secure". Click on the first one. It may ask if it can store on your phone - say yes.
6. When it finishes, type 420Magazine into the Chrome search box.
7. Bob's yer uncle!

:slide:

I think I got that right. It may not be quite THAT easy, but close. And you won't mess up your current browser, so you can still get back online to get help.

Here Amy.

Is it getting better Duggan?

It's actually easier to use than the old app (once you find everything). :goodluck:
Its coming.....finding the time to play on here..and refigure everything is a challenge.
I sure hope this is the last time they do this though!!!cheers my friend.I will be happier when everything is worked out.....right now its not!

Back
Top Bottom