Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

For members new around here , i always hold a little contest ...for the winner of the closest 'dry weight' ..wins a free ounce.
The only catch is,..you have to come get it. Previous winners have been Ziggs, Neiko, and ?(bad memory).
it's a fun time , with everyone guessing their best guess. I have one already at 28z's.

Glad to see you are pulling away from the FUNK. Some days its hard to shake. Your girls must be looking amazing right now. Cant wait to start watching the new babies grow! Im sure you will knock it out of the park. You have shown many times over that failure with Doc's kit is pretty hard.

BTW, I was the 3rd winner...sorry I couldnt make the trip up to fetch it :D

Ok,...remember..eh...those who have voted , can not change now, ...after these pics i took a few min's. ago.:ganjamon:
Colas are getting ripe now,..resin still has another 7 days to mature. I'm very happy with both strains and highly recommend them both for our soil.:slide:Anyhow , here are some pics.
Have a great night everyone.:circle-of-love:....oh ya , i'm writing down all the 'guesses'.:bravo:...LMAO...:rofl:

:reading420magazine:

Ok,...remember..eh...those who have voted , can not change now, ...after these pics i took a few min's. ago.:ganjamon:
Colas are getting ripe now,..resin still has another 7 days to mature. I'm very happy with both strains and highly recommend them both for our soil.:slide:Anyhow , here are some pics.
Have a great night everyone.:circle-of-love:....oh ya , i'm writing down all the 'guesses'.:bravo:...LMAO...:rofl:

I don't see how anyone couldn't be very happy with that, unless the dry weight doesn't equal 33.5 ounces.

:slide::bravo::goodluck:

I'm voting 0.0oz

Cuz I'm sneaking in tonight and stealing them all

Love those Star Pupil buds

Wow, Duggan, those look like they might be your personal best! Wow! Fat, sparkly, colorful ... just beautiful! :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom