Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Chit Duggan. This is sooo frustrating eh!? Does that include no email even for this thread. (Just checking that when you say all - it’s all... like no emails at all...)
I’ll take it to the leader again - :cool: The scenario at this point is that they haven’t been able to fix it yet because the problem itself is a mystery. That’s no help to us really, I know. But it’s an answer to your question - just an unsatisfactory one!

The problem is driving me nuts and I don’t even use the feature! (I can just see how much it could be impacting people, like you - but also goodness knows how many others who aren’t saying anything or are just not here).

So - for details sake. When you say none, is that literally zero?

:passitleft:
:Namaste:

And I’m going to send you a PM - see if you get a notice for that...

I make no guarantees because this software works different for different people, and not at all for some, but if you go to “new posts” and press “mark forums read” it seemed to help out my alerts.

Hey Doob, when you say ‘help out’ does that mean ‘fix’? So do you now get all new posts as notifications? Or is it just a few more?

Hey Doob, when you say ‘help out’ does that mean ‘fix’? So do you now get all new posts as notifications? Or is it just a few more?
Well it’s hard to say, I only seem to get alerts for the first new post to a thread until I visit that thread. But before I marked all as read, I seemed to miss a lot more alerts. I just turned email back on so I can see if it works the same way. Everything just seemed a lot smoother after “watching” the posts which is why I suggested it.

OK! This is a problem,...this is also a brand new platform, with new software. I get updates by email only for this thread and occasionally one or two others. I have gone over all of my subs twice now and deleted them and then 're subbed' you could say ,..to receive emails. I am presently subbed to about 15 threads...i want to visit my people , and i know i can, by clicking this ,..and clicking that ...but i don't wanna!! When i am busy , and want to just 'check in' so to speak, it's nice to see the latest posts from all buds right in my 'mail', and if i choose to enter or comment on the conversation,...i can . Know what i mean,..and YA...that emogie with the lil guy ...knockin on the door'...LOL Seems he has gone A.W.O.L....:rofl:

Anyhow , just wanna say , Doc's back!...:bravo:.....:cheer::cheer:..

sent from my DeLorean...in the future! :ganjamon:

Thanks Doob - apparently this email issue is taking a back seat to getting some gallery issues sorted out today.

Hang in there Duggan (seem to be saying that a lot right now! To others as well). It’s not a problem with what you’re doing.

Yay for the return of DocBud :cheer:

'Allo Duggan

Ostberg fan is what ya use, Right ? Kind of having some trouble locating them new for sale.
I am sourcing a new fan / filter setup. A little shopping spree.

Cheers!

Edit: I think I got it!
Hey Keltic, yes , it's an Ostberg , 6 inch inline w/ flange to 6 inch Can #33 filter. Oversized and run at 70- 80 % no more, no less. Congrats on the shopping spree...i highly recomend this set up. Mine has been great for almost 6 years but i'm sad to say , this crop , i can smell a bit , when i get home now. So i need a new #33 filter. 200 bones for those here. Anyhow , there are a few of us now with this set up. cheers Keltic.

Hey Keltic, yes , it's an Ostberg , 6 inch inline w/ flange to 6 inch Can #33 filter. Oversized and run at 70- 80 % no more, no less. Congrats on the shopping spree...i highly recomend this set up. Mine has been great for almost 6 years but i'm sad to say , this crop , i can smell a bit , when i get home now. So i need a new #33 filter. 200 bones for those here. Anyhow , there are a few of us now with this set up. cheers Keltic.
Keltic, i found their website , Ostberg. Just goog'd it. Mine is there.

Ooh goody. An opportunity to discus something other than site migration issues :D

I’m in ‘pre-production’ for a little winter indoor grow. My seeds are coming and I’m ordering my light panels today (I’m pretty sure). The next thing on my list is extraction fan. I don’t think I’ll need a filter, smell isn’t an issue (you’ve seen what I’ve got growing outside atm!). What I need is advice about the size of extraction fan and advice about driving one at lower than 100% like you mention there. My grow space is a tiny 2’x2’x6’ box which I will insulate from the outside. I plan on passive intake and fan driven extraction. Any recommendations?
:surf:

Back
Top Bottom