Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

You call this 'bugs'........i dont.......i call it a fucking disaster!.....They took a great site and compleyely ruined it.....for what!!!!!!!a 'make work project'?????Pissed right off!!!
I got people to talk too...pics to post.....what a mess!

I got lots to say...and none of it is good!!!!!
Where is the nice green backround????Where is the ease of use????
Where are my motm titles????
Where is the pist pics button?????
Where is the improvement?????

Hey Brother Duggan! I agree with you about the new format sucking a big one. I suspect and hope that they will fix things and maybe even go back to the old format, especially if they start losing valuable members. I can't even believe that what spurned the change was this whole app thing, I never used it, I just use a web browser on my iPad and cell. OL helped me find my watched threads under 420 forums tab and I figured out how to post pics, granted I had to do 1 at a time and they show up smaller than before.

I'll put a vote in for going back to the old rock solid format.

Hi Duggan, thanks for your feedback.

This is only the first day of the new website format, so there are still lots of issues to sort out.

Images can be uploaded via the "Gallery" tab and chosing "New Media" from the drop down menu.

Some answers can be found in this thread: New forum issues and on the last couple or so pages here Mobile app thread.

There are definitely issues, things they are working on, features to re-add. You can also report bugs and problems, as well as questions related to the conversion on the 1st link.

Some of us stayed up late figuring out a lot of things, so some of your questions and or problems may have already been addressed.

Duggan....... I just stopped by to leave you the suggestion of a good, solid, calming hug. Give them time to get the system settled. No upgrade this big will go smoothly, and we're getting a lot done.

l'll keep loading pictures overlord, but only because I have no fear. Lol! You sir, deserve the biggest hug. MUAH!

We'll get through this guys. Rob has too much invested for it not to work.

Hey Brother Duggan! I agree with you about the new format sucking a big one. I suspect and hope that they will fix things and maybe even go back to the old format, especially if they start losing valuable members. I can't even believe that what spurned the change was this whole app thing, I never used it, I just use a web browser on my iPad and cell. OL helped me find my watched threads under 420 forums tab and I figured out how to post pics, granted I had to do 1 at a time and they show up smaller than before.

I'll put a vote in for going back to the old rock solid format.
!!!!im not happy!!!!!
They took a really great site and fucked it up!!!!

Can someone please tell me how to upload the old 420 mag site?????????????

I understand yer pain my friend

Reach out if I can help, Im learning as I go to, But if I can help besides going back in time, Holler

Good morning Brudda Duggs.
Late to the rants but I feel the same way about the new format.
I took my lumps last night trying to post. I took ten hits to the head and went to bed.
Woke up this morning STILL not loving the format, I'm feelin better now.
Change sucks, but really...where else ya gonna go?
It's a cold world out there. Truss

I agree duggan

i just became a member 3 weeks ago and now have to try and find the journels i want to follow again

What a pain!

Keep on keeping on Duggan they will fix it haha

On the Top row of BUTTONS

2nd is 420 FORUMS. Hover over it
Drop down shows up
WATCHED THREADS is all of the Older Threads you subscribed to
YOUR THREADS are all the threads YOU have started

Uplodaing Pics is similar

Far Right GALLERY, Hover over it
Drop down shows up
YOUR MEDIA click it and yer picks and UPLOAD page shows up

Hop this helps a bit