Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

This software automatically switches between desktop and mobile, according to screen and font size. On a desktop you can shrink the window and it'll switch to mobile view by itself. That's confusing a lot of people. So, phone window size matters, too.

hey gang...top of the evenin to ya's all! ..Just gettin home from hockey...lost ,...bahhaa. Fun game though...
Just lookin at the plants tonight..got a few pics to show. OK,...so these are 38 days since flip,..and 26 days since 'bloom start'.
Hope everyone had a great weekend and is feelin relaxed and happy.Cheers gang.:circle-of-love:

Hope this worked:)

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile app has been shut down, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Fantastic looking girls Duggan! The colors are amazing brother! Wish we could smell them....my biggest complaint with this forum....not being able to smell all the sexy girls everyone grows!

Yeah I'm with everyone else those look amazing, fantastic colors!
Yeah I'm with everyone else those look amazing, fantastic colors!
Thanks eh.....so glad we're all having fun. Yes...would be so cool to pass on some smells ...for sure! Man ..i tell ya...using this phone to post on here is brutal! Takes so long.....have to correct just about every word...bahhhh!
Pc is SO much better and faster!
Enjoy the day you guys!

This software automatically switches between desktop and mobile, according to screen and font size. On a desktop you can shrink the window and it'll switch to mobile view by itself. That's confusing a lot of people. So, phone window size matters, too.
Thank you, I just turned my phone sideways and I saw your signatures, turned back up and went away. That's weird, I guess it is screen size

Back
Top Bottom