Duggan Does Blueberry Twist In Doc's Gear - Two Pots - 4 Plants - 1 Kit

Hey dugg my man!! That's what I'm talking about bud!! Sounds tasty over there!

Hope all is well and your health is top notch. Chat soon, yes?

Hi Duggan, I tagged along for the end of this grow, hope that's cool. I enjoyed the eye candy and the joy you shared around the grow & harvest.
Looking forward to the next one .

Does anyone know how to undo an accidental 'thank' or 'like' when on an iPhone?
I accidentally touched the 'thank' icon on the post above and can't into it,. (There is nothing wrong with the post course - lucky SeaweedFarms - it just had nothing to do with me so you'd wonder why I thanked you for it!)

I don't believe you can! It's there for life Amy and that's just that . you thanked him and you're welcome bahhhh ...

I thanked you for your post Amy, ha! :rofl: to un thank or unlike, just hit the button again but you probably don't need to as I'm pretty sure no one will think much about it. You found a top notch journal!

Well thank you then .

There - for life - I can live with that Mag7!

Aayyyeee King you got here just in time brother! :passitleft: hope your trip has started off good

Snap pat , not really a good start me and
Boss bumped head almost quit but by end we worked it out . Besides that today is anew day so let's see what she brings lol

Yeah like I said bro this fall I'm sonk my my teeth in to reading up on docs...

Top of the evenin to all my 'brothas.....and sistas....:circle-of-love: I've been very busy lately and have not been able to respond to some posts , properly! Anyhow on to more harvest poop!
Well, i'm done! 4 hours of fun!:thumb: Cutting the buds off the branches , weighing ,..and jaring ..along with getting the numbers , is always fun for me. Only happens three times a yr. , so it's a pretty big deal around these parts...:Namaste:
Got a few pics of the Devils Carnival too. Just put them under the Budmaster 2 , 675 XG for a schedule of 16/8 . as this is my new veg. photo period from about three grows ago. I found NO difference in vigor or overall growth , cutting the day down to 16 hrs. It's a no brainer for me to do it that way!
I really wanna thank everyone for their support , humor and laughs!:) along the way. These BT's were fun to grow with ya'l here to share it with me. Thank you gang....:love:
Oh ya ,..Ziggs....did ya notice what i have in my kitchen now??? Love it...:thumb:
OK, for some pics of things. Just as soon as i can, the plastic things will be upgraded to jars...( poor planning Dugg's)...:tokin:
OK,....drum roll please>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:rofl::rofl:
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_001.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_003.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_004.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_005.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_006.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_007.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_008.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_010.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_011.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_012.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_013.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_014.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_015.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_016.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_018.jpg

Who is closest to 29.7 ounces?? Congrats to you , whoever you are. You have just won an ounce of Blueberry Twist. You may only claim your prize in person within 60 days. (can only guarantee till then...:rofl:) I'l check here in the morning...it's way past my bedtime:) Very happy with the final number and the buds are nice! More on them later. Will be starting up the new Devils Carnival journal within the next few days. Have an awesome night gang! :circle-of-love:

I had 875 grams....not sure who is closer

Hey Stank...top of the day to ya bud! ya, your guess was 30.9 ounces SF's guess was 30 ounces...he was just a lil bit closer than you...great guess though bud! Cheers eh!

Close!! Next time brother! Great harvest though!

Top of the evenin to all my 'brothas.....and sistas....:circle-of-love: I've been very busy lately and have not been able to respond to some posts , properly! Anyhow on to more harvest poop!
Well, i'm done! 4 hours of fun!:thumb: Cutting the buds off the branches , weighing ,..and jaring ..along with getting the numbers , is always fun for me. Only happens three times a yr. , so it's a pretty big deal around these parts...:Namaste:
Got a few pics of the Devils Carnival too. Just put them under the Budmaster 2 , 675 XG for a schedule of 16/8 . as this is my new veg. photo period from about three grows ago. I found NO difference in vigor or overall growth , cutting the day down to 16 hrs. It's a no brainer for me to do it that way!
I really wanna thank everyone for their support , humor and laughs!:) along the way. These BT's were fun to grow with ya'l here to share it with me. Thank you gang....:love:
Oh ya ,..Ziggs....did ya notice what i have in my kitchen now??? Love it...:thumb:
OK, for some pics of things. Just as soon as i can, the plastic things will be upgraded to jars...( poor planning Dugg's)...:tokin:
OK,....drum roll please>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:rofl::rofl:
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_001.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_003.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_004.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_005.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_006.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_007.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_008.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_010.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_011.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_012.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_013.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_014.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_015.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_016.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_018.jpg

Who is closest to 29.7 ounces?? Congrats to you , whoever you are. You have just won an ounce of Blueberry Twist. You may only claim your prize in person within 60 days. (can only guarantee till then...:rofl:) I'l check here in the morning...it's way past my bedtime:) Very happy with the final number and the buds are nice! More on them later. Will be starting up the new Devils Carnival journal within the next few days. Have an awesome night gang! :circle-of-love:
Holy shit I guessed 30 anyone get closer?

Back
Top Bottom