Duggan Does Bubba Hash & DP's: Lemon Zkittles

Oh ok lol well thanx anyway haha. And congrats on the motm win i didnt know u enterd. I gota start using my tablet more for this site since it allows me to get the desktop version of sites am not the mobile version. Which wen dealing with the contests its harder to do with a phone or maybe u camt even vote using the phone im jot sure. Its jus i havent bothered with the contests in so long cause i havnt had anything worthy yet i guess lol idk i never get any votes except this last time i think i got like 3 or 4 or sumthn like that :rofl:. But yea using my tablet allows me to vote an stuff forsure. Maybe ill start doing tht again an start entering contests again as well. It jus seems like people jus vote for there friends an shit so i stopped but maybe now tht im getting these highbrix buds i might stand a chance lmao. Plus there are a few heavey hitters out there that jus make giant beasts or beautiful ladies that i never stand a chance so wen i see them i dnt even bother entering hahaha. Like the main one i see is cola monster he makes some gigantic beasts so when he commented on one of my HB girls tht really boosted my confidence. An got me thinking about the contests an stuff lol. But yea man congrats on the win much deserved brother.
I had a hard time finding that stuff too man.....I am trying to check in there and vote each month. Check the "growers lounge" and there is a contest thread there. *edit...I am still lost! When you are in the main forum page where the "grow journals" are at...you scroll down to find "420 contests. Hope this helps :rofl:

@Duggan should be up for member of the year, but member of the month is a good one too!

Hi Blazin and Seedling. Blazin , motm is something u have to be nominated for , u don't "enter" it. Yes, u can view and vote using your phone. Just click on those 3 bars at top left on your phone screen once your 'on' the mag. This will drop down a selection window ...scroll down and u will see entertainment...click on it. More selections open up including 420 Contests.

And yes, you can and will win contests Blazin. DO NOT give up when u see members like Cola Monster's big beauties OK. Everyone has the same chance at winning , any of the contests. Keep growing and getting better , it will come. You are NO quitter, so, keep up the good work.:headbanger:
As far as those crystal looking things...never seen that before.. Wat i can tell u is...when u open up a new Transplant or GI bottle , after giving them a shake u will get a decent 'shock' . That's cuz they are positively 'charged' . Others may be able to explain that further It has to do with positive and negative cations ...i think.:dude-knocking:.
Seedling ...u are too kind bud...thank you so much for that!:circle-of-love:

Hi Blazin and Seedling. Blazin , motm is something u have to be nominated for , u don't "enter" it. Yes, u can view and vote using your phone. Just click on those 3 bars at top left on your phone screen once your 'on' the mag. This will drop down a selection window ...scroll down and u will see entertainment...click on it. More selections open up including 420 Contests.

And yes, you can and will win contests Blazin. DO NOT give up when u see members like Cola Monster's big beauties OK. Everyone has the same chance at winning , any of the contests. Keep growing and getting better , it will come. You are NO quitter, so, keep up the good work.:headbanger:
As far as those crystal looking things...never seen that before.. Wat i can tell u is...when u open up a new Transplant or GI bottle , after giving them a shake u will get a decent 'shock' . That's cuz they are positively 'charged' . Others may be able to explain that further It has to do with positive and negative cations ...i think.:dude-knocking:.
Seedling ...u are too kind bud...thank you so much for that!:circle-of-love:

Lol yea i gotta do alil exploring on the site using the fone but with the tablet i already know it so wen i need to vote an what not i try to use the tablet but now tht i know i can for sure vote using the fone maybe ill check tht out.

But yea im definitely no quiter thts for sure well one thing im a quiter of is opiates im proud tht im getting off this shit lol but no im not quiting so much as waiting till i develop my skills mainly on my plant training technique then once im able 2 get some monsters myself hit the contests. Altho i have to admit these highbrix buds ive harvested are niw ready to jar up well my dam they are the frostiest stickiest buds ive ever trimmed up lol. Plus it jus stinks like vanilla earthy scent with skunky background throughout the whole house lmao.

Its funny u mention the shock cause i did get a big one wen i cracked open the bottle it scared me i almost dropped the bottle cause i wasnt really paying attention n bam crackle pop haha. One could say i was shocked from the shock :laugh: lol duh. But yea man thanx for the encouragement it helps keep me motivated to keep going. Well that and this amazing ass bud lol.

Isn't it nice bud.. :surf:...The one word that keeps comin back is 'SMOOTH'. Our DBHBB weed is so smooth , it doesn't make me cough when i have a cold..wtf...
So glad to hear u are trying/have quit opioids. U are not alone here. There are a bunch of members that tell the same story. Very , very cool . A life changing decision to get off them and see if our produce can help with that.
Your attitude is 'on point' , so i figure youle stick around. Cheers Blazin..:passitleft:

Isn't it nice bud.. :surf:...The one word that keeps comin back is 'SMOOTH'. Our DBHBB weed is so smooth , it doesn't make me cough when i have a cold..wtf...
So glad to hear u are trying/have quit opioids. U are not alone here. There are a bunch of members that tell the same story. Very , very cool . A life changing decision to get off them and see if our produce can help with that.
Your attitude is 'on point' , so i figure youle stick around. Cheers Blazin..:passitleft:

Im not off fully yet but ive dropped over 50% of my meds since i started working with my docs. An hell yea this bud is helping. I figure if my oil capsules i made using bud i grew with synthetic nutes then these HB plants should do even better. Specially since they have way trichs an stickier shit its jus all around better then my previous buds lol. N yea i definitely plan to stay around as long as i can this is my home away from my virtual family if u will lol n thanx for the support much appreciated brother.

Congrats Duggs and good luck... you’re off to a flier!

Garden is looking top notch as usual too. My Bubba is only a week or so behind yours I think :popcorn:

@Duggan should be up for member of the year, but member of the month is a good one too!
If he wins he automatically goes in to the MOMY comp :thumb:

And Hi from me too @Shawnee :ciao: Good to see you back around the place!

Blazin' what kind of gel caps are you using for your oil???

Greetings, sports fans! Long time, eh?

Still growing and using Doc's kit; going on 6 years now as of tomorrow. Happy anniversary to me. I see he's on Cramazon and has a 3rd soil amendment now. I'll have to check it out.

Lost power for a week recently so starting my grow all over....that's okay, swabbed out the grow rooms as well, always a good thing. Having to pop a bunch of seeds and I'm a cloner, so holding my breath and babying the damn plants on the kitchen counter until I'm sure they are viable for the grow rooms.

In any case, glad to see everyone is still kickin' and rockin' on. RIP Eddie Money.
Great to see you back, Shawnee! :hug:
Sorry about the power issue! :sorry: Are you going to journal the new grow? ;)

Mr. Krip, how are you??

I don't have cell phone reception here in the boondocks, no way for pics, so no journal in my future. Just here to watch and learn from all of the pros.

Dang, RIP Rick Ocasek. What's going on; another one. Cherish every moment, folks.

Blazin' what kind of gel caps are you using for your oil???

Um well idk if its a gel cap or not but its a vegetable capsules if thts what ur meaning lol.

Ya mon.. :passitleft:..50% is a major step forward .I'm thinkin that will increase with more persistance , effort and , well, just being around here. Have heard some amazing stories about how peeps have gone totally 'clean'. With the help of your 'med' crew , our produce and this 'crew' ..things are lookin better.
Enjoy the night ..cheers

Yea man its tuff but im keeping at it an one day ill be off this shit jus watch.

So since ur the master of filling the grow space with lights lol. I was wondering would any of these lights work fof my clones to establish roots and would any work for supplemental lighting in an around some plants?

Hey Blazin, hope your day grooved some.. :passitleft:...The only issue with those is taking up space with the socket/fixture and reflector for it. My suggestion for a value packed veg room , small is to just purchase a regular (not a friggen GROW light)4 foot ,two/four lamp T-8 florescent fixture, commercial grade. You know the kind you see everywhere.
They work just fine for our purposes, plus , these days you can even get led lamps to fit them...perfect. Clones or brand new seedlings, all's good. Cheers bud.

Hey Blazin, hope your day grooved some.. :passitleft:...The only issue with those is taking up space with the socket/fixture and reflector for it. My suggestion for a value packed veg room , small is to just purchase a regular (not a friggen GROW light)4 foot ,two/four lamp T-8 florescent fixture, commercial grade. You know the kind you see everywhere.
They work just fine for our purposes, plus , these days you can even get led lamps to fit them...perfect. Clones or brand new seedlings, all's good. Cheers bud.

Ok well hopefully this blue one will work

This is the one i went with since it said great for illuminating plants. So i wasnt sure if it meant gud for growing or jus looking at plants in there natural light or what. But it was the only 1 tht said anything about plants lmao. So i went with it to hang above my clippings to help them make roots. I jus hate wasting my 300w led i have over them wen i was using like a 35 or 45w or sumthn super small like tht marshydro little light for my clones an it got broke from the dam dogs so was tryn to get sumthn smaller so i cud use this light in the garden to pump bn out some buds or whatever n not be wasted on over kill for establishing clones.

Oh an i almost forgot does any1 know anything about this fertilizer called Alaskan fish fertilizer its 5-1-1 omri organic an i was wondering if this will work with dyna-gro nutes foilage-pro and pro-tekt?

Ok well hopefully this blue one will work

This is the one i went with since it said great for illuminating plants. So i wasnt sure if it meant gud for growing or jus looking at plants in there natural light or what. But it was the only 1 tht said anything about plants lmao. So i went with it to hang above my clippings to help them make roots. I jus hate wasting my 300w led i have over them wen i was using like a 35 or 45w or sumthn super small like tht marshydro little light for my clones an it got broke from the dam dogs so was tryn to get sumthn smaller so i cud use this light in the garden to pump bn out some buds or whatever n not be wasted on over kill for establishing clones.

Oh an i almost forgot does any1 know anything about this fertilizer called Alaskan fish fertilizer its 5-1-1 omri organic an i was wondering if this will work with dyna-gro nutes foilage-pro and pro-tekt?

I've got some and used it outdoors and when I was trying to make my own soil mix before I switched to doc's kit. It's a good source of natural nitrogen. Smells pretty bad as well. :p

I would assume it should work with those systems. I've never used them though.

Hey Gang...just got done giving the ladies their first of two consecutive Cationic Drenches W/Tea. Each pot got 5 gal's as usual at 15mls. per gal. Things are in that exploding mode now in the gr. Ladies are blooming profusely...just the perfect time to lay the CD on them..IMO. Cool to see the resin coming on and the slight differences in the two strains. Bubba Hash is a more leafy cola /buds while the Lemon Zkittles has a much higher flower to leaf ratio. Both strains are developing as they should and i'm quite content with this grow. A few bad leaves way down low but otherwise" lookin good Billy Ray"
Cheers gang...enjoy the night would ya'l.. :circle-of-love:....i'l try to find time for pics either tonight or tomorrow.

Heyas Duggs. Sounds like things are running smooth at yours. Excellent :cool: Up next for my garden is Lemon Kush HB I might try out your feeding amounts with the 15mls per gallon of water used.

I bet your girls are looking awesome! Interested to hear your take on the Lemon zkittles.

@Blazinjones , hey Blaze I know you bought that green bulb but I’ll share what I know works for me on the seedling / clone lighting matter. Duggan gave a good advice with getting some shop lighting from HD or any dept store. Put some 6500k tubes in there in T5 and are set.

I use T8 spiral bulbs which can be hard to find now since LeD took over. The bulbs I use are 24w a piece. And are in 6500k. Other common values which will work are 5000k and 4000k. Might be 4500k. All of these I have used for seedlings with great success. Also I use the reflectors around them sold at Home Depot for like $12. Bulb is maybe $7 so $20 and I have a light for 4 seedlings. It keeps them warm enough I don’t need to use my seedling mat because the cfl spiral is like 3-4 inches away from them. They actually grow super nice like this for 7-14days before I give them bigger lights.

Hope that helps, I would hit up Kijiji or stores that aren’t moving products as fast as Home Depot is. Maybe Home Hardware or a smaller chain department store like Giant Tiger etc.

Have a good evening folks :passitleft::ganjamon:

Yup, same, same Ken..good call. I also have 6500K T-8 lamps in a two x four , 4 lamp (industrial 'lay in' or 'trougher , we call em). Easy peasy, work great, run cool, are very inexpensive to repair (never, just new lamps now and then)) and are readily available at any electrical distributor....or heck, their throwin them all out now....everyone switching to LED's , like ya said.
As you, i put it right on top, at a couple inches from them. Most of my attention goes into the GR , i just veg them in the corner of my work shop for around a month to 6 weeks before transplanting into the big pots and under the lights. Cheers eh. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom