Duggan Does Bubba Hash & DP's: Lemon Zkittles

Ya...i just read about it. It's called 'blossom end rot'...caused by a Ca deficiency.
Maybe i should start to worry if their is enough Ca for my next four coming up.....they will be going in that same soil.:nervous-guy:
Love this good info for me and.next years garden. They like high nitro don't they?

...Yeah, blossom rot...struggled with it for a couple years...I started adding more gypsum to my soil and it appears to have helped...don't know how it would affect kit soil though...lime also works, but you have to be careful to not use too much...now I just need some bees...haven't seen any thus far...time to get out the Qtips and hand bomb it...
...You'll like that I up potted my bigger Killer from her 5 to a 15 last evening and got all my girlz on a 12/12 schedule...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

yeah Duggs, you nailed it. Not sure what it would do in our soil, but I keep a stone mortar and pestle and grind up my organic egg shells :thumb: till it into the soil in the spring and add it as the mators start flowering. Does wonders, and hook is right also little extra gypsum (I also add as they show those yellow flowers):high-five:. Hope your enjoying the week brother! I prescribed a long weekend for myself this week

All our foliars have plenty of calcium as does the soil. the problem is with the roots!

GI is loaded with calcium......so is Transplant
How can/should i fix the roots Doc. It got transplanted into a 5 gal. pale today with a good watering with Trans and Tea so i'm hoping things will clear up.
yeah Duggs, you nailed it. Not sure what it would do in our soil, but I keep a stone mortar and pestle and grind up my organic egg shells :thumb: till it into the soil in the spring and add it as the mators start flowering. Does wonders, and hook is right also little extra gypsum (I also add as they show those yellow flowers):high-five:. Hope your enjoying the week brother! I prescribed a long weekend for myself this week
Long weekend...right on ! I'm not worried about this cuz, like i said , it's NOT my next run of soil. That stuff (5 gal's.) came out of my older PM mixed stuff. I'm confident...sort of...ha, that all this new soil will help it. I sure wanna try a BLT with some DBHBB tomatoes.:ganjamon:

Hey Blazin..great day to ya !...Final weight was 33.5 ..Yeti was/is the winner!:high-five:

Welcome aboard Eggs!:high-five:

Dam nice haul 33.5 oz is not bad at all lol. Am that was 4 plants right? So now I should get atleast that with 11 plants :rofl::rofl: if I dont then I gotta problem cause i mean shit it almost grows it self in this soil lol. But yea man nice those were those ace sativas last round right? I got some that were supposed 2b more sativa then indica an they at first looked like it to but they are growing like an indica shorter and bushier then taller but they got the long slender leaves like a sativa. Idk it's weird I jus chalked it up to being a hybrid lol but eitherway they should be some fire if they come out even close to the discription. But yea nice job on 33.5.

Dam nice haul 33.5 oz is not bad at all lol. Am that was 4 plants right? So now I should get atleast that with 11 plants :rofl::rofl: if I dont then I gotta problem cause i mean shit it almost grows it self in this soil lol. But yea man nice those were those ace sativas last round right? I got some that were supposed 2b more sativa then indica an they at first looked like it to but they are growing like an indica shorter and bushier then taller but they got the long slender leaves like a sativa. Idk it's weird I jus chalked it up to being a hybrid lol but eitherway they should be some fire if they come out even close to the discription. But yea nice job on 33.5.
Thanks Blazin. Ya, this soil makes growing fun , for sure. Not so much worrying about things.You should easily get over 2 pounds from 11 plants. I have found the key to large yields is mainly 2 things ...lots of soil and lots of light. If u can manage to give them lots of each , and keep your enviro decent, then all else takes care of itself. Your girl with the Indica growth patterns but thin bladed leaves is a curiosity for sure. maybe post a pic of her here , so we can have a peek at her. Yes, last grow was the four Sativas from ACE....two A5 X Panamas and two A5 Killer Haze.
Anyhow , enjoy the day bud...Fri. at last. (been on vacation all week..lol)....cheers eh:high-five:
I’m planning 2 runs this fall, I’m going to do a second run with last years soil and start another round. After this I won’t do a third run but I will use it for tomatoes in the spring or work it into the garden soil
mornin to ya Farmers.....my soil is now 4th run (last grow with the four Sativas was in 4th run too)
My 4th run will be re amended ,cut with some fresh PM, re cooked and used as 5th run when needed for next grow.
Your garden will love our soil. Cheers.:high-five:

How can/should i fix the roots Doc. It got transplanted into a 5 gal. pale today with a good watering with Trans and Tea so i'm hoping things will clear up.

Long weekend...right on ! I'm not worried about this cuz, like i said , it's NOT my next run of soil. That stuff (5 gal's.) came out of my older PM mixed stuff. I'm confident...sort of...ha, that all this new soil will help it. I sure wanna try a BLT with some DBHBB tomatoes.:ganjamon:

Rescue drench will hook up the roots. Again.....there is no possible way there is a calcium deficiency. Zero chance of it. The soil, drenches and foliars are LOADED with calcium, as you know.

Roots are the issue. Rescue drench. You'll get back on track. Also, as you know, a larger container is preferable.

Also, next time you see blossoms forming, Brix foliar.

Thanks Doc. great to hear. I will keep an eye on her and give her a RD next watering if she doesn't improve. Have a great weekend bud...
Having my 3 sis's get together on Sat. It's a once a year thing, where i put on a good feed for my sisters and spouses. This year i thought fresh Nova Scotia lobsters and steak would be special . Wow , lobsters at 200 bones for 8 , 1.5 pounders.
The guy said one of these each will be enough, so....thought i would make sure and do everyone a lil steak too.
Have to pick up the lobsters in the morning ...then just re heat them for a min. right before serving. Looking forward to it since i went right to town this time. Cheers eh.

$16.70 / lb? That's crazy! Driving by Fisherman's Market on ye olde Bedford Highway this morning they were 8.99/lb. I get them from my son in law, as he drives for a lobster pound. I pay what the fishermen get for their catch. The last time it was $4.50/lb.

If you don't have access to sea water, use sea salt in water to heat them up. Are you serving garlic canna butter with that?

Hey Duggan and gang

See this bug hanging on the side of my pot like hurry up and grow so I can suck the sap out of your cells ?

Thinking some kind do shield bug as they are dominant around here. These are autos so ruderalls are there. Female autos I should add.

Could use any help :Namaste:

He is hanging out on this new day one I am calling it for this auto quarter pounder by canuk seeds..

Thanks family happy Friday.

$16.70 / lb? That's crazy! Driving by Fisherman's Market on ye olde Bedford Highway this morning they were 8.99/lb. I get them from my son in law, as he drives for a lobster pound. I pay what the fishermen get for their catch. The last time it was $4.50/lb.

If you don't have access to sea water, use sea salt in water to heat them up. Are you serving garlic canna butter with that?
Old Salt there is a place I hadn't heard of for a long time, ye olde Bedford Highway, wow takes me back.

Back
Top Bottom