Duggan Does Bubba Hash & DP's: Lemon Zkittles

Tonight's Forecast...

full

A Little Bubba Hash Smoke

Tonight's Forecast...

full

A Little Bubba Hash Smoke
I have seen people talk about the perfect pipe where can I get one , are they really good etc. ? I don't like smoking that much because it is harsh on my throat and lungs so if this helps I would love to try it

...https://www.theperfectpipe.com/ they're also on the sponsor page...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...
Thanks Hook I will probably buy one soon.

I have seen people talk about the perfect pipe where can I get one , are they really good etc. ? I don't like smoking that much because it is harsh on my throat and lungs so if this helps I would love to try it

They only sell on-line, as I found out when I toured the local headshops looking for one. You can get them through the dot come version of Amazon, or their website. I strongly suggest ordering directly from their website, as you can also get extra filters, screens, the bungee cord caps etc. This will cut your shipping costs.

Hey Duggs

Ya hear back on the SLH duds yet

I ended up tossing the last 3 in to germ.... So that will be all 5

Nothing yet.... But hopefully I get one to crack

I just wrote the seedbank and told them of this issue . It was GYO seeds. Greenhouse passed the buck to them , so....we'le see wat they say. How much ya wanna bet they try and pass that buck back to Greenhouse..LMFAO...

Found it

Back
Top Bottom