Duggan Does C&N's Devils Carnival

Re: Duggan Does C&N's Devils Carnival - With Doc's Gear

Just a quick question for ya... have you also been giving Transplant drenches? Should be like: Transplant drench with tea, water with 1/4 Tp, Growth Energy with tea, water with 1/4 transplant, repeat....

Also: did you start this cycle mentioned above with your first watering after the pots dried out? Can start with a lighter drench and increase amount as they get bigger...

Thanks for the input, on the next grow I may try drenches at lower strength earlier in veg..

My new journal is up . Not in sig. yet,..soon. Cheers.
It is now. :thumb:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :bravo: :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Duggan Does C&N's Devils Carnival - With Doc's Gear

Thanks for the input, on the next grow I may try drenches at lower strength earlier in veg..

Well this does nothing to help figure out what caused your problem to begin with...I asked my question for a very specific reason. That reason being, I did not do as described be me in my post. Therefore letting the soil energy go flat... Mine looked almost just like yours until Doc helped fix the issue and get me on track... just trying to see if that what caused it or if it was a different scenario.

Great evenin to ya's all!. Just sittin down after anoither long harvest session. been pretty busy since about 5:30.
Took a few pics of the night....took the green pheno on a rest drive...Nis...!!...Canna , please don't stop your work with the DC!!.
The nice flavor right off the sticks was impressive,...with even a short cure of a few months , it will be splendid! The effect hit me fast after work with a glass of wine. i was getting lost in my own kitchen.....:wood:
For me this is happy weed,...it's just a lot of fun. You were right Nis,..it doesn't take much ..FFS mon...yeepa , yeepa.:surf: She's got some nice Sativa in her genes...The yield this crop was very low but i still have some BT left , so i'm OK! A friend showed up tonight and took 4 zipps off my hands,,....desperately needed for Christmas.
Anyhow gang , here are the pics...then the numbers:high-five:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_001.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_002.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_003.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_004.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_005.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_006.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_007.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_009.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_010.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_011.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_012.jpg

Yup! We have a winner....Neiko ,...my brotha,...you are the winner with a guess of 18Z's. Final weight is 18.65 Z's. Next closest guess was Yeti , at 19.5. Very clever guess my friend ,..Neiko ,..the winner. What a hoot bud...go figure..LMAO!

I'm bagged....have a great night gang....:circle-of-love:

I know this is an old journal but I seen D.C. in ur sig so jus had to check it out. But shit am I reading that right an u got 410 grams off the green pheno an only118 on the purps?

I know this is an old journal but I seen D.C. in ur sig so jus had to check it out. But shit am I reading that right an u got 410 grams off the green pheno an only118 on the purps?

Hey Blazin,..yup , those numbers are correct. The green pheno was better with that strain. It was full of surprises and imo was very unstable and underperforming. Those plants struggled between going 'auto' and photo' and exibitted very odd leaf patterns. Anyhow , the seeds were a gift from Tim and Ilanna or Nismo and Canna the first Jamaica trip. They passed out seeds to the group,..was very cool of them. Cheers eh.

Hey Blazin,..yup , those numbers are correct. The green pheno was better with that strain. It was full of surprises and imo was very unstable and underperforming. Those plants struggled between going 'auto' and photo' and exibitted very odd leaf patterns. Anyhow , the seeds were a gift from Tim and Ilanna or Nismo and Canna the first Jamaica trip. They passed out seeds to the group,..was very cool of them. Cheers eh.

Hell yea thts awesome of them I jus ran some myself but I think it's from a more stable version then the first ones ran in this journal. But still even tho the ones I ran were photo for sure urs still beat mine in yield lol altho this was my first run with the kit. And I had abunch of environment issues. But now i got that almost all figured out and got way WAY better lights round 2 will be alot better I'm sure. Plus I'll be doing a few strains at once that have a better yield so hopefully things will start to get better then 7 oz for 2plants lmao.

I've run 8 F2 DevilsCarnivals from Nis/Canna and I got a few different phenos. All the purple comes from the DarkDevilAuto so they tend to grow slower and don't stretch much. There's a full green pheno that grows almost like a Carnival and there's one with a little pink/purple in the buds that yields pretty well and tends to have a better punch than the others. I also caught 2 autos - one green and one purple.

And I had one that was "fast" as they call it - almost auto but not quite. The cuts wouldn't stay in veg under 20/4 for instance - they went into bloom. The plant itself finished and yielded well though.

Dynamo1 is working on a F3 purple DC back-crossed to a fresh Carnival. :slide:

Here a couple picture of that DC taken down yesterday

Mucho seeds:thumb:

Nice job looks like u shud get a good amount of seeds from her. I noticed to day I had some hydro nutes left still. It maybe enough for one or two more plants to get all the way threw to flower so was thinkn about doing 2 of d.c that way. What has every1 noticed to get these to yield the best soil or hydro an synth or organic nutes? Jus wondering what will get me the best yield cause this strain is fantastic lol. I think I ended up with a fast version green pheno cause my last one I did looked similar to urs really orange hairs. An jus smells fruity an danky It still has just alil bit of green smell to her tho cause it's only been jarred for about like 6 days or something like tht. But over all amazing herb great job nissmo an canna i make this strain a done deal each time I'm picking out seeds/strains to run on the nex grow lol great job.

Back
Top Bottom