Duggan Does Desfran: Destroyer X Destroyer!

Mornin Hash Hound...thanks so much for stoppin by brotha. Ya the Desfran....i'm doing it for a few reasons...it's 100% Sativa,and i need an Indica break right now. It's genes are multiple award winning ,including our own Graytail, here on the Mag. with POTY honors growing it. Everything i read about Desfran and Destoyer is good with no bad words from anybody. Desfran is said to have a very great flavour and alot of potency.By the looks at the test grows with her i've seen,she is a good yielder as well! She stretches alot though so ya all are gonna have to be carefull with her. I plan on treating her the same as i do with all my grows....LST'ing and Supercropping into a bush . That way i can control her height pretty good as the G.Hormones are divided up amongst quite a few tops instead of two or three that want to just reach for the sky when flipped.Have a great day HH, and don't be a stranger brotha.:high-five:

Duggan, LOL.. try the peanut butter buckeyes...taste like Reeses peanut butter cups...dont want to dip or coat em in chocolate, use chocolate chips in the mix...scoop, roll and eat...no baking or cooking...
delish!!

:)

you can always substitute the butter for any recipe...chocolate chip cookies, boxed cakes...etc..

Duggan, LOL.. try the peanut butter buckeyes...taste like Reeses peanut butter cups...dont want to dip or coat em in chocolate, use chocolate chips in the mix...scoop, roll and eat...no baking or cooking...
delish!!

you can always substitute the butter for any recipe...chocolate chip cookies, boxed cakes...etc..
Ya....you just made those ,a bit ago ....they looked good when you did em. So much PB though eh...i'de prolly gag.:laughtwo:
Gonna wait till i see you bake something yummy...then i'l break out Duggan the chef again.:rofl::tokin:
Talkin about cookin....Ziggs ,you gonna be choppin real soon arn't ya? The WN? Hey ..have great day and touch up a lil' later. Cheers....havin a Stella....:thumb: Daily ,weekend chores all done....well, almost.:surf:

Almost ziggs.

Can't wait to see how these monsters come out in that big ass pot. 26 gal, go big or go home!
Hey Blazin...good to have you aboard for the ride brotha.:high-five: Ya eh...go big....fu..in eh.I just love growing em big in this soil. The challenge will come when they get "hooked up" to these pots ...in about ten days or so.It will take a bit for them to spread out and see just how much food and happiness they have.
Any guesse....no wagers of course...;) on what pot will yield more? OK ,this is the thing....one pot has one that has been SCropped....and is the nicest looking at this point....the other 26 gal. pot has two in it...one has been SCropped,the other Topped(by mistake...too rough w/it). You would like to say the pot with two eh??? we'le have to see. Is gonna be fun. I'm stoked for this 100% Sativa grow. I plan on veggin them for one month. I'l have a good look at them then. Who knows...maybe they'le really take off and be too hard for me to control em ,and have to flipem early....hope not though. Sorry for ramblin ...Cheers Blazin...have a great afternoon.:high-five:

Lol top of the second ziggs......and I'm here to duggs.......very interested in your sativa strains.....:passitleft:

Hey Nemo....is Nemo cool? if not , hows Nema....naaa...Nemo is better...rolls off the tounge faster. Anyhow....good to have you aboard eh. Hope i'm worthy of all the support i'm gettin here on the mag.:circle-of-love: I hope to really show what can be done with a full blown, full blooded ,Landrace Sativa,in huge pots ,fantastic soil, and a great enviro! The lighting i'm using is very very good ,and getting a good handle on just how to use it best. So, i've got massively high hopes for these three Desfrans. Cheers...the sun is a shinin here ...Booyah!:party:

Loving the excitement here already duggan. Ziggy - great idea about the chips in the mix. Thanks. I'll remember that.

Duggan, WNs have been down awhile already..harvesting most to all of the 5 test plants...
Most of the ACE plants have probably a month or so to go with exception of the Panamas. they may be ready this week or next the latest.

the SWICK plants are 6 weeks old from seed. They are budding nicely. :) have about 4 weeks more. Im starting a new SWICK monday or tuesday. :)

you like brownies?

i haven't made my brownies in awhile...;)

My favorite. Brownies. Mmmmmm. Brain food and meds all rolled into one. :love:

Loving the excitement here already duggan. Ziggy - great idea about the chips in the mix. Thanks. I'll remember that.

Hey SS...excitement....where?:rofl:
Well ,tomorrow i'm gonna post a few pics to show just how fast this HB soil can help a plant hold off any real transplant shock.The lights came on today and they perked right up and look happy, happy.
Oh ,hey Ziggs...ya brownies sound great .I like em with nuts and real chocolate.Listen to me would ya...:tokin:
The Shortbreads are freekin deadly you guys....35grms. in one pound of butter. Half of that went into 16 cookies. I ate three last night and almost fell over when i got up in the middle of the night...

:reading420magazine:

It's all about the dosing Duggan. Sounds like you got it just about right. :laughtwo::green_heart:

Any guesse....no wagers of course...;) on what pot will yield more?

A lot can happen between now and harvest, but I'll put my money on the pot with two in it. :high-five:

What a start to the journal bloke! Subbed :)

Growlow....welcome ...glad to have you aboard brotha.:passitleft: have some Mazar....i ate three of my Canna Shortbread cookies a couple hours ago and i feel real nice ....soooo mellow and relaxed but still alert....a little wobbly though.:tokin:
Hope you stick around grow....should be fun watchin these Sativa's go crazy in these big pots....Cheers and have a good snooze.

Growlow....welcome ...glad to have you aboard brotha.:passitleft: have some Mazar....i ate three of my Canna Shortbread cookies a couple hours ago and i feel real nice ....soooo mellow and relaxed but still alert....a little wobbly though.:tokin:
Hope you stick around grow....should be fun watchin these Sativa's go crazy in these big pots....Cheers and have a good snooze.

Oh I'm back for good this time well at least a good while:thumb::high-five::lot-o-toke::passitleft:. We'll have to compare sativas when it's all said and done mate. What do ya reckon? You definitely made me comprehend should I make up a fresh batch of coconut infused oil... I have a theory coconut fat works better than most animal fats but we'll save that for some other time ;) Definitely digging your strutt my mate! Going to blow a bag and chillax and enjoy myself!

Good day friends....gotta few pics here. Two days after up-potting to the 26ers.,
little_farts_008.jpg
little_farts_007.jpg
little_farts_006.jpg
little_farts_005.jpg
little_farts_004.jpg
little_farts_003.jpg
I give em about a week before we see them really take off eh...

Back
Top Bottom