Duggan Does Desfran: Destroyer X Destroyer!

9.2 Duggan, and only 1/3 of the way home. :high-five: A great yield, a sweet buzz and all's well with the world, at least for right this moment - this sweet, satisfying moment.

Well done. Can't wait to see what the other two give you. :battingeyelashes:

Thanks a bunch Sue, yup two more to go. With 9.2 for the fast pheno and two left to chop, my hopes of a new GR record of over 25.5 z's. looks more like it will happen. Lemmy tell ya Sue , this Desfran is so smooth and uplifting with NO crash....i really like it and hope the flavour will get even better over the next few weeks or so.Thanks for droppin by eh...cheers to ya SS.:circle-of-love:

fast_pheno_desfran_003.jpg

Now that right there is a gorgeous example of pure sativa bud. :love: Just gorgeous!

And I'll be interested to find out how you like this kind of buzz - it's not that easy to get. :slide:

Congrats. :bravo:

Mornin my brotha Gray! Yup , i just love the "UP Buzz" this Desfran throws out there at me. Very nice and smooth .with a nice taste that i'm sure will get even nicer with time. I'm so stoked over it....it was the hardest grow i've done for alot of yrs. and seems to be paying off good for me so...That back pheno, the slow one is looking very dangerous...you should see the size of the colas....wow. Can't wait for her to finish properly now , and unrushed . have a great day pal....cheers!

Ok then...Desfran smoke report....fast pheno. Wakey, wakey...with coffee this morning. Three big things about this produce..... #1 , very clear buzz from start to finish with no fuzzy burnt out feeling.
#2 , after 1/2 j , buzz comes on strong after a few min's....beware of this trait...it's fooled many a stoner.
#3 , taste's like more!! :tokin: Wish i could describe her like some of you can do, with all those fancy words and things. Cheers eh!
Major, if your listenin,....was wondering how your tribe is doin? Handle last weeks temps ok? How are the mains lookin now? Still pretty green all over? Later.

Sounds like a real winner, bro!
All is good on this side of the continent. I'll try to get an update later today, but more likely tomorrow. Thanks for asking!! :high-five:

"Tastes like more". I absolutely love this description Duggan. You did better than you thought. :laughtwo:

"Tastes like more". I absolutely love this description Duggan. You did better than you thought. :laughtwo:

Well, i did have hi hopes for a good yield Sue. It's pretty cool to see it all happen though. As you know with me only having three harvests a year, i really need hi yields to get me thru till the next one. I'm sure you know what that's like .With this harvest of just over 9 zips and another 12-18 comin....i'm super stoked. So is my #1 customer/patient. Well, it's time for a puff...later my sista! Have an awesome day !:circle-of-love:

Oh btw...forgot to mention Sue....all three Zamal hash youngsters have been squeezed and supercropped twice now and just got those lil side branches motoring....just what the doctor ordered. They still have two weeks in those little pots but all is good and they are right where they should be now ,so i'm happy with em so far.I like the colour they have as well....kind of a floures. green if ya know what i mean. They got they're first De Stress spray yesterday after a good SC and they're already pointing back UP with a noticable growth increase around next lower nodes. Like what i see so far from them. I'm gonna try and get them very bushy and big before flip. These ZH are supposed to be a heavy yielder as well....:surf: That was definetly a factor in me choosing this strain along with the origin of the parents and the 50/50 ratio of Indica/Sativa. Cheers SS.

Awesome job on the Desfran bro!! :bravo:

It's great you've made it to the finish line man :thumb: If the smoke is good you can congratulate yourself :hookah:

It's great you've made it to the finish line man :thumb: If the smoke is good you can congratulate yourself :hookah:

Thanks a bunch Conradino...don't go far though pal....still have two to go...that back pheno will need a good lookin over by you !I value your opinion with these Sativas and am glad you joined along for the ride...thanks!:thumb:

Top of the day all my brothas....and SS.:thumb:
Nothin like a bumper crop to put a smile on a farmer's face!
Doc...you listenin...Gang....Desfran ,or Destroyer ,fast pheno at 10,1/2 weeks bloom. 258 grms. or 9.2 oz's.Yeepa ....Yeepa Very happy with that number, as that back slow pheno will ,no doubt give the same, then there's medium pheno too.:surf:
Was a little dryer than i would have liked...but ...but..had to go to work today. She was on the strings for 4 days. I'm hoping they will moisten up a lil,...just a lil ,then i'l know all's good for a cure.
BTW , these big jars are awesome.
Tried some...me likey...very nice...not too speedy,made my upper lip start sweating....right behind the eyes...yowza! Burnt so smooth and even, i almost didn't believe it. Smoked about half....it's still out in the kit. , sitten there.:tokin: I expect the flavour will come out over the next few weeks. Hard to describe the taste right now, but it's good, how's that!
fast_pheno_desfran_001.jpg
fast_pheno_desfran_002.jpg
fast_pheno_desfran_003.jpg
fast_pheno_desfran_004.jpg
:party:

I know im late to the party but hopefully there is some of that left :passitleft: Looks really really good, and 9zips off one plant :drool:

Grats :thumb:

Oh btw...forgot to mention Sue....all three Zamal hash youngsters have been squeezed and supercropped twice now and just got those lil side branches motoring....just what the doctor ordered. They still have two weeks in those little pots but all is good and they are right where they should be now ,so i'm happy with em so far.I like the colour they have as well....kind of a floures. green if ya know what i mean. They got they're first De Stress spray yesterday after a good SC and they're already pointing back UP with a noticable growth increase around next lower nodes. Like what i see so far from them. I'm gonna try and get them very bushy and big before flip. These ZH are supposed to be a heavy yielder as well....:surf: That was definetly a factor in me choosing this strain along with the origin of the parents and the 50/50 ratio of Indica/Sativa. Cheers SS.

I need to remember the DeStress for times of stress. You'd think that would be obvious, I know, but I tend to think of the foliars as a regular thing. Sooner or later I'll figure out how to do your squeeze technique on the youngsters.

Good morning Gang! Little update this morning. last night back pot got a Drench with 25mls. C.D. and a lil Tea and 5 Gal's. distilled.Front pot gets a "just water" drink tonight with 1/4 Trans and Tea, that's all . Medium pheno is packing on resin while I'm still not seeing much with that back one yet. I gotta tell ya's though,....that back plant looks like it's never going to stop...maybe next weekend won't do it....she might need another two weeks after that ,dunno yet. What a pain in the ass these Desfrans are turning out to be....really???? So far past the breeder time of 9-10 weeks.....what were they thinking when they put those times out there? The back plant is already a full 3 weeks over breeder time and is NOT showing any signs of stopping. What pheno is this??? Could it be Thai or ? :wood: Cheers eh , and have a great day all!

Good morning Gang! Little update this morning. last night back pot got a Drench with 25mls. C.D. and a lil Tea and 5 Gal's. distilled.Front pot gets a "just water" drink tonight with 1/4 Trans and Tea, that's all . Medium pheno is packing on resin while I'm still not seeing much with that back one yet. I gotta tell ya's though,....that back plant looks like it's never going to stop...maybe next weekend won't do it....she might need another two weeks after that ,dunno yet. What a pain in the ass these Desfrans are turning out to be....really???? So far past the breeder time of 9-10 weeks.....what were they thinking when they put those times out there? The back plant is already a full 3 weeks over breeder time and is NOT showing any signs of stopping. What pheno is this??? Could it be Thai or ? :wood: Cheers eh , and have a great day all!

Morning Duggs. I got the day off today so just cruising around getting caught up. Yeah I feel your pain on that back pheno. Same for me with that haze pheno tikal. I finally just chopped her, I gave her 4 weeks past the breeder's longest flower time. It just kept pushing pistols and foxtailing. Must be this wonderful soil they just don't want to leave it. Well have a great day Duggs, I would cut a sample off that back one and start testing it.
:passitleft: Here have some Tikal.....it is fantastic!

Duggs, this is from Cannabiogen's website:

This is a 100% Sativa variety. Its ascendant lineages are Meao Thai and an early and stable Mexican/Colombian hybrid. This backcross between two of the best studs of CBG has been very complicated and its development has taken over 7 years.

The total acclimatisation of the mother Thai has been practically impossible, so an earlier and more productive Sativa was introduced to complement these characteristics. The result is a strain which represents the subtleties of the best Sativas in the world, predominantly Thai. The small and numerous floral bracts are covered with lots of trichomes loaded with THC. The aromas are delicate with nuances of lavender. The variety has a very strong psychoactive effect while still very clear and cerebral.

Medium / high yield outdoors and a bit less indoors. This variety is suitable for crops using SOG and SCROG techniques

Flowering is 12-14 weeks by the way, and that's why it doesn't take a hike around your brain to figure that Dutch "breeders" didn't reallly know what they were selling. Charlie Garcia, a guy who created Destroyer, left the scene recently. Too much ripping off he claimed.

:Namaste:

I wish there were more examples of Destroyer. My pheno might have been a very well-behaved Mex/Colombian dominant. All the Desfrans we've seen here have been Thai dominant. Mine is starting to look like it needs shorter days. :straightface: It's stretching at all the tips, spitting out one thin leaf pair and a scraggly line of calyxes - looks like it's flipping me off. :laughtwo:

If Destroyer itself is stable, the Dutch musta busted "the total acclimatisation of the mother Thai".

Desfran ain' so "total acclimatised". :laughtwo:

Heheh ... "raffish" ... she a wild one!

duggan-
Are you going to let that slow poke in back have the time she wants, or chop it early?

Duggs, this is from Cannabiogen's website:

Flowering is 12-14 weeks by the way, and that's why it doesn't take a hike around your brain to figure that Dutch "breeders" didn't reallly know what they were selling. Charlie Garcia, a guy who created Destroyer, left the scene recently. Too much ripping off he claimed.

:Namaste:

Thanks for this Conradino,...ya i know a little of Desfran's "story" with Garcia , Cannaboigin, and Alberto from Argentina. There are alot of pissed off people out there that really object to how Desfran came about. Apparently D.P. got the strain and re-worked it ,ever so slightly from Alberto then re-named it Desfran. That would have been OK if they took more time to stabilize it and "weed out" these phenos Gray and i got. His is a very undesirable one in it's structure and yield....and mine is taking WAY too long as i said. If i wanted , i could let the bitch go for 20 weeks ,i bet! In a 9-10 week strain....i shouldn't have to deal with a 90% Thai and such long finishing times
I also ,do realize the smoke will be special fom mine , and Gray's Cheers Conradino, and again thanks for takin the time my brotha.:thumb:
I wish there were more examples of Destroyer. My pheno might have been a very well-behaved Mex/Colombian dominant. All the Desfrans we've seen here have been Thai dominant. Mine is starting to look like it needs shorter days. :straightface: It's stretching at all the tips, spitting out one thin leaf pair and a scraggly line of calyxes - looks like it's flipping me off. :laughtwo:

If Destroyer itself is stable, the Dutch musta busted "the total acclimatisation of the mother Thai".

Desfran ain' so "total acclimatised". :laughtwo:

Heheh ... "raffish" ... she a wild one!
Hey Gray...ya eh...that fast pheno i just cut is very nice and was a good yield. Would have been nice to get 3 of em. Have you gone to 10/14 yet ? Mine have been on it for a couple /three weeks now ...went to 11/13 then two weeks later ,to 10/14. Seemed to help after a week or so ,they sped up a bit Gray. Not sure how long your have been in bloom now ,but mine are right around 13 weeks now. My medium pheno looks alot like the fast one did, now ,and could prolly take her next weekend as planned, ...but...but...the slooooooowwwww one could go for another 3- 4 weeks i bet, no problem. Anyhow ,cheers Pal...have a great Sunday.:Namaste:
duggan-
Are you going to let that slow poke in back have the time she wants, or chop it early?
Major...mornin to ya! That one is gonna get chopped when she is ready....and not before! I will NOT chop her till she says so! I'm pissed and ....no way will i go this far without seeing what her true potential is. Now that i know i can hang it in my workshop with out too bad of a smell(only for 3 days) i can let both remaining plants stay and finish properly. Everyone ,here on the Mag. will get to see just how l;ong she will go. I still have to remember , the Zamal Hash's will be itchin to get in some bigger pots and under more light, soon, so... Have a great day pal.:smokin:
Slightly late but congrats duggan on some very beautiful sativa bud. That army green with gold highlights is spectacular!:goodjob:
Mornin Bright...thanks man....it's a very nice smoke and is starting to taste and smell a little more fruity now..
:yummy: Cheers eh! Have a great day Gang....pics tonight or tomorrow...got the boys this weekend and all next week , so...:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom