Duggan Does Desfran: Destroyer X Destroyer!

Very cool you can let her finish.
Much looking forward to the ZH grow!

Well, this thread is winding down all my brothas and sista ! Last night the two remaining Desfrans got their final drink of GE and Tea. Sat. is chop, chop! The Z.H.'s. are itchin to take their place in the big pots, under the big lites. I have been training them these past couple weeks and they are ready. After the D's. are dry and off the strings,prolly next Wed. or so, they , the Zamal's will get moved in and transplanted, two in one and one in the other. The same as this grow was. I'l be able to let these get nice and big without fear of a mutiny like i did the Desfrans. Growing these 100% Sativas the crazy way i did has gone a long way in teaching me a few lessons i thought i knew but didn't, so.... All you guys (the Gang) have done your best to support me and my help me with some concerns along the way....thankyou so much !
I'm gonna get some pics up later today ,early tonight of the babes before the chop ,just to show how stupid big the colas are. We've been having some really hot and humid weather up here and so the RH has shot way up to over 70% this past week so i've bin on the look out for mold....so far Ok but i'm getting nervous...another reason they're coming down! Cheers Gang .

Evenin Gang....gotta few min's. ,latest pics of the Zamal Hash's and a pre chop bunch of the Desfrans. The colas are bigger than they appear....does that make sense??? don't think so.... Have an awesome night every one. Gotta go make supper ...hungry boys. Cheers.
two_days_before_chop_014.jpg
two_days_before_chop_013.jpg
two_days_before_chop_012.jpg
two_days_before_chop_010.jpg
two_days_before_chop_009.jpg
two_days_before_chop_008.jpg
two_days_before_chop_007.jpg
two_days_before_chop_006.jpg
two_days_before_chop_005.jpg
two_days_before_chop_004.jpg
two_days_before_chop_003.jpg
two_days_before_chop_002.jpg
two_days_before_chop_001.jpg
Desfran ....medium and very slow pheno's.

That last picture with the duplex receptacle puts their size into perspective.
Baseball bat buds!

:bravo:

I'm seeing beer bottles. Ya gotta hold a stella up to one of 'em, Duggan. :laughtwo:

I'm f'n speechless. You've done a magical job with a pure sativa! I've only seen growth like that on outdoor sativas, never an indoor. It's just an amazing job. No words, man ....

Mad skills, brother Duggan, mad skills. :bravo:

Wow Duggan! Incredible! I have to say Duggs, this was one of the most exciting grows to watch this cycle and we're all stupid crazy trying to wait to see your totals. But looking at these, if the potency is anything like what we suspect.....

This next grow should feel like a vacation, eh? :high-five:

I'm seeing beer bottles. Ya gotta hold a stella up to one of 'em, Duggan. :laughtwo:

I'm f'n speechless. You've done a magical job with a pure sativa! I've only seen growth like that on outdoor sativas, never an indoor. It's just an amazing job. No words, man ....

Mad skills, brother Duggan, mad skills. :bravo:
Mornin Gray....comin from you ....you made my day brotha! These were a big challenge ....and i made a big mistake letting them get so big before flip, also getting very lucky (it seems) with only one weird pheno out of three. If you'de have gotten one of em instead of Mrs. Yoogly you coulda done the same job. Any of us DBHBB growers are fully capable and this grow , hopefully will show the up and comers what can be done with our kit! Thanks again my brotha, cheers!:Namaste:

Wow Duggan! Incredible! I have to say Duggs, this was one of the most exciting grows to watch this cycle and we're all stupid crazy trying to wait to see your totals. But looking at these, if the potency is anything like what we suspect.....

This next grow should feel like a vacation, eh? :high-five:
Mornin Sue....thanks girl....for stopping by and being a major support for me and this grow. You always stayed positive and kind of kept me on track with my emotions and challenges this grow.Go figure eh, Gang.
As far as the yield....i'm pretty sure the GR record of 25.5 Z's. will be shattered with these last two being added to the 9.2 from the fast pheno. I'm hoping for quality above quantity but that being said....around 15-18 zips would do it for me. Yippee....it's almost done....Sat. chop, chop. I'l keep my journal here up and running till after the chop then it's on to my new one with the ZH's. Your right too Sue....this next grow will seem like a friggen holliday, compared to these Desfrans. Have an awesome day Sue !:circle-of-love:

You da' man Duggan!! I tip my hat to you brutha! You've done what I thought was impossible.

You da' man Duggan!! I tip my hat to you brutha! You've done what I thought was impossible.

Thanks eh....funny you say that...i thought it was too! When i realized i had made a huge mistake with letting them get so big, i did know however ,that one way or another i would finish the grow. It proved to be ALOT of extra work with training, wire and stake supports ,constant bending and tieing down, finding ways to get the lights up, making wire hanging supports...... There were times when i' thought i'de lose the battle but never gave up,never quit. It would have been easy to just cut them and start again but....but...!Cheers eh!

Yeah you right man! You tamed the beast and did it your way.
Like riding a wave knowing that you're heading straight for a reef but sticking it out anyway because you know it would be one hell of ride.
:surf:

A very good morning to all my brothas and SS. Well, it's done ....i chopped last two Desfrans!!!! I gotta say ,that back plant had to give me grief one more time....what a mess getting her off all my supports , wire and stakes.Took 30 min's. just getting it all unwrapped and untwisted etc. Buds , buds , buds...more than i thought, but some of it is "yoogly", you know ,the bottom out of the lite stuff! Waiting for my buddy to get here at 10 for the trim session. Will post some pics of the whole session later if time permits.
All the big colas are heavy ,which is a very good sign. Nice smell in my Liv. rm. yippee, here we go Gang!:cheer:

A big congrat's on your remaining harvest! Looking forward to the final results and the next round with the hash plants.
Have a great weekend and trim session.

A big congrat's on your remaining harvest! Looking forward to the final results and the next round with the hash plants.
Have a great weekend and trim session.
Hey there Major...thanks man...your update was nice to see, all four ladies seem to be just motoring along with no real noticeable issues...:high-five:. Have all your plants had the CD now? Cheers pal.

Morning Duggs. Congrats on the harvest! You can finally put that mess behind you, the next round should be a breeze hey? Wish I could trek up there and help. I bet the scissor hash would be incredible. Enjoy!
:bravo::lot-o-toke:
Ya eh Neiko...what a mess... should have taken some pics ..but i was SOOO wrapped up in just getting her outta there. You can just imagine ...so many fluffy branches and buds that went unnoticed and should have been pruned off. Alot of that ...prolly 1/4 lb. of crap that will go into my next "Bubble" session...wow, gonna make some killer BH soon...i can feel it coming. Alot of buds that were just too loose and fluffy for my liking.
Got a few pics here of the two plants hanging. The RH is quite high right now at 78-80 but i have that little fan circ. the air (not blowing on the tops). Should see a nice slow dry of about 5-6 days, maybe more , we'le see. Plant #1 , the fast pheno , hung in the workshop and was dry at 4 days.Cheers Neiko, hope your lads are OK and enjoying this summer.:circle-of-love:

hanging_Desfran_004.jpg
hanging_Desfran_003.jpg
hanging_Desfran_002.jpg
hanging_Desfran_001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom