Duggan Does Desfran: Destroyer X Destroyer!

Welcome everyone.....to my second ever grow journal. This will be for my Fem. Desfran's.
My last grow with Doc Bud's gear turned out to be another big success so i decided to give a 100% Sativa variety a go in these big pots ,just to see if i could manage them and finish them off properly.
I have grown somewhat close to many of the "Gang" here on the Mag. and value all the support i get from all of you. I really enjoy keeping things "light" around my journal and really enjoy having laughs and banter with ya all.You all have given me lots of reasons to continue journals here and hope my Brotha's enjoy this journal....Cheers all.... Duggs.

Strain- Desfran(Fems) three in totall,one in one pot ,two in the other.
Pots- 26 gal. Rootbuilders (homemade to that size)
G.R. is smallish at 42" X 70"
Exaust and filter- Can.#33 carbon filter w/ Ostberg 6" inline fan (speed controlled to 70% max.)
Circulation w/12" oscillating table fan
Temps are slightly too low at between 65 and 75 F
R.H. is healthy at 50%
Lights - one Budmaster2,675xg, two G8 240w.(bloom only), and two G8 ,90w ,all red,UFO's.(bloom only)
Style of grow is Supercropping w/lots of early L.S.T'ing.
Plants will be rotated in G.R. daily 180 to even out their total light received
Light cycle run at night starting at 4 pm to 10 am and during bloom will be 4pm -4am respectively.
No nutes given....just Doc's gear
No pests yet with any of my High Brix grows.
As always ,distilled water only thru entire grow.

My goal with these three Sativa's is to train them into a bush the way i do with at least 10-15 main tops per plant.My goal ,yield wise will be right around 20-25 z's.I know the quality will be there ,so....Good day everyone and once again welcome to my journal.....lets have some fun Gang! Cheers eh....Duggs.:circle-of-love:

Gonna start things off with some pics of my ,still warm Canna Shortbread cookies!:thumb::love:
Wow....Ziggs....just about screwed this batch up too! So, 12 min. would have still been too long...these cooked at 350 for 10 min.'s. 9 ,would have been perfect. Anyhow thanks so much Ziggs for your help brotha!
There was 35grms. of Mazar bud in the batch of butter and these cookies got 1/2 of it.Wonder how they'le be eh??? Cheers you guys ....and gal. (Sweetsue).
second_try_at_shortbreads_001.jpg
second_try_at_shortbreads_002.jpg
second_try_at_shortbreads_003.jpg
second_try_at_shortbreads_004.jpg
second_try_at_shortbreads_005.jpg
second_try_at_shortbreads_006.jpg
second_try_at_shortbreads_007.jpg
Next time they will cook at 340,and for only 9min's. in this oven! Predictions on cookie power???

I'm here duggan. Shortbread cookies! Ooooo. :bravo:

That was some pretty potent butter, so I'm guessing they will knock you on your ass. They look yummy. How do they taste?

My man!!! I'm here for moral support and to get on your nerves a lil bit Duggs! :)
Cant wait to see what you do with some monsters...seeing as youre a monster grower! Cheers homey :)

Wow...the Gang's all here....almost! Sweetsue...havn't tried them yet....too busy transplanting the toddlers. What a shit load of work it was. So glad it's done again for another 4 months or so.
So glad you all could make it over today...Gf's. takin me out for my BDay supper. Can you believe it??? She's my sweetie...that's for sure.Goin to my fav. steakhouse. Think i'l get my fav. steak....ribeye!:thumb:
Here are some pics of all the back breaking work....OK...it was fun ,i admit!
transplanting_day_001.jpg
transplanting_day_005.jpg
transplanting_day_006.jpg
The rootballs...intact. Could have rolled them around without making a mess.
transplanting_day_004.jpg
first run soil that sat for about three months.
transplanting_day_002.jpg
26 gal. Rootbuilder,ready to go!
transplanting_day_007.jpg
filled up.
transplanting_day_008.jpg
transplanting_day_009.jpg
transplanting_day_010.jpg
Shows how to use the existing size pot for the new hole.Sprinkled with "Roots"
transplanting_day_012.jpg
transplanting_day_011.jpg
Roots were dusted with "Roots" before going in hole.
transplanting_day_003.jpg
just shows tie wraps holding Galv. metal screen in place.It gets lined with landscaping cloth on the bottom.
transplanting_day_013.jpg
Two sad lookin Sativas....They didn't like this at all.
That's it for now....Gotta get ready to go out....Cheers all!
Oh, i should add, that they were watered in with a weak tea and Transpl. mix. About a gal. each.

Wonderful update Duggan. I learned a lot there. Thanks. Enjoy the steak.

I'm stoked to follow along. Gee - did I make in on the first page?

Duggan

Either you are 3 months late or I am 3 months early.

I am planning on ordering seeds soon and Destroyer or Desfran is on the list.

If your journal was just wrapping up I'd be all set.

Oh well, at least I will know what to expect with them in HB soil. My next grow will be my 3rd grow with the kit.

I have half kit used sitting for about 6 months and half kit unused cooking for about 9 months.

Doc suggested mixing them together. That is on this weeks to do list.

Good luck and happy growing.

Doc...you found me...so glad to have you aboard. I always feel safe and secure when i know your around....thanks eh...:Namaste:

Ya Ziggs....the cookies....no way brotha....get this...last night about an hour or so before bed ,i decided to try em....bad idea...:rofl: I ate two of them and about an hour before that i had another one. When i got up in the middle of the night for ........you know......I could hardly walk to the toilet dude!:lot-o-toke: I was blasted from the three cookies. The buddy i gave two ,to yesterday hasn't bin heard from....;)
Ziggs...i found the temp. time combo is a little much for my oven. The cookies were almost overcooked again at 350 for only 10 min's. So next time it'l be 340 for 9 min's. Anyhow Ziggs i still have half the batch of butter left ,so i'l be needing ideas for the rest of it.Cheers eh.

Back
Top Bottom