Duggan Does Desfran: Destroyer X Destroyer!

I bet they take off in less than a week. They look.....ready to rock and roll! ;)

Hey duggs you got them pots on dolleys.......lol.

Mornin Nemo....you bet your ass brotha....started using them a couple yrs. ago.Ain't nothing like em....they are the real big heavy duty ones...they also cost 35 bones each,Couldn't manipulate these pots without them. When they are totally dry ,I can barely lift them so any water in them at all and forget it....i'm not able to lift them....and never mind,they're so big around as well.Cheers eh.:high-five:

Mornin Nemo....you bet your ass brotha....started using them a couple yrs. ago.Ain't nothing like em....they are the real big heavy duty ones...they also cost 35 bones each,Couldn't manipulate these pots without them. When they are totally dry ,I can barely lift them so any water in them at all and forget it....i'm not able to lift them....and never mind,they're so big around as well.Cheers eh.:high-five:

I need to get me a few of those. Even the 7 gal. pots are too heavy after a drench. I'm lug them outside and back in every morning and evening - about 75 feet each way. Not easy.

I need to get me a few of those. Even the 7 gal. pots are too heavy after a drench. I'm lug them outside and back in every morning and evening - about 75 feet each way. Not easy.

Ya Major....you should get a few, for sure. I can tell you right now, that if you do.....youl'e wonder how you ever did without them.They are soooo nice. You can even attach the pot to them if ya like....you know...if you want to push them around etc. If you go any bigger than about ten gal's.,....it just gets too hard ,doing it all the time eh.Hey Major,have a great night bud.:high-five:

Hello Gang...decided to show some of how i supercrop. This plant is a little ,just a little bigger,taller,most vibrant. It's also in it's own home!:blunt:
supercropping_example_001.jpg
supercropping_example_002.jpg
supercropping_example_003.jpg
supercropping_example_004.jpg
supercropping_example_005.jpg

This is gonna be good! :thumb:

I have always used LST. I have seen the supercropping done but never tried it. I did have a fan fall on a plant once and it broke the branch, I swear that branch yielded more than the main growth top. It was one of those "uh-huh" moments. I gotta keep watching this.

Back
Top Bottom